Goodbye, Sun (final)

Goodbye, Sun

I took a deep breath as walked my steps toward the beach. Its almost night now, nobodys here except me. I kept walked at the white sands which slowly turned into brown because of the sunset's light. I could feel the cold-sea wind that blow up my hair. It was so silnce there. Only the sounds of wave and sea-birds filled my ears. I felt somethings wrong here. Not me, not the sea, not the beach and not the sunset. But beside me. It was empty. I was alone. Why? There was should be someone here, grip my arms and followed my steps. There was should be a smile beside me. There was should be a tender-sweet stare beside me. But they were gone now. Left all alone here. Left my heart freezing, and left much pain inside it. And also left many tears-drop at my cheeks.

Suddenly a small wave came from the sea and touch my bare-foot. Then I looked up at the sun that has slowly drowning. The sky became dark as the sun kept drowning deeper. Its getting more cold now. Then I decided to stop my steps and sat on the sands. I kept watched the sun as it drowning slowly. It was very beautiful. But still, it would be more beautiful if you were here with me. It would be warm and not cold like this if you were here right now. And it wouldnt be so silence like this if you were here and talk to me with your cute-childish voice.

There was one thing I had confused. The nature-theory said, if the sun has drowned and the night came, then the moon will crawled up to the sky and filled the sun's position, right? But in fact, that theory wasnt for me. Because I had lost my sun and it has drowned now. But there was no moon that filled its position now. Even many moons had come to change my sun's place, but none of them that I let to. I didnt know why, I just couldnt give my sun's position for them. I just couldnt let my sun go.

Then I realized my cheeks getting wet. My eyes getting watery and tears started to drop. I cant bear with this pain anymore. I cant hold up this tears anymore. It was really hurt. I wanted my sun to comeback to my life. I wanted my sun to lightning my life again. I wanted my sun to warm my cold-heart again. I only wanted morning till evening in my life, I didnt want the night. Because if the night come, then it means I had to let go of my sun and replace it with moon. I didnt want it. All I wanted was only one. I wanted my sun. I wanted my sun so bad.

Im sorry, my sun. Im really sorry. If only that accident didnt ever happened, if only I didnt get drunk and drove the car carefully that night.. You might be still here with me. You might be didnt need to face the God. You might be didnt need to leave me alone in this world. You might be still at my sky, shining my life with all your heart, all your love. 

Then I found myself crying hard now. I found myself crying like a three-years-old child that lost everything in his life. Luckily, there was nobody here so that I could crying as long as I want. So that I could spilled all my pain inside my heart right now. I stared back at the sunset. It was half-drowned now. I think it will be full-drowned about 10 seconds later. And the night will be come. And the coldness will fill my soul. I stared at the sun again. My eye-sight was still blur because of my tears. I didnt know, it was only my halusination or not, but for a few seconds I think I just saw you smiling at me in that sun. I really hope it wasnt only a halusination. I do hope. Suddenly the sun were completely drown now. The sky become very dark and the lights were all gone. I know I couldnt do this, but I had to let it go. Even if it feel hurt, even if it feel really heavy and toughful, even if I had to spend all my tears and change it with bloods... I still had to let it go.

Goodbye, my sun...

Goodbye, Donghae...