CEO Minji didn't mind at all

jiyoo one shot (s)
Please log in to read the full chapter

One shot generator : drunk, married but with a baby acquisition? (idk what they meant by this so i just made something up) 


 

Yoohyeon woke up to a perplexed looking child staring at her. 

“Hey” Yoohyeon awkwardly chuckled, smiling trying to take in her surroundings. The kid ran out of the room, calling for their mom. 

“Mom, she’s awake” 

Yoohyeon rolled over, stretching. A dull pain started to throb behind her eyes, she blinked trying to remember the night before. 

 

~ Flash back (not doing italics cuz i hate italics) ~

 

A very beautiful stranger approached her, yoohyeon’s vision was wobbly but as she stumbled towards her,  the woman turned around smiling. 

“Yoohyeon glad to see you here”, definitely not a stranger, yoohyeon just grinned. 

“You did a lot of work, this month, we couldn’t have done this without you”

The woman put an arm on Yoohyeon steadying her. 

“Are you okay?” she asked

Her long black hair glimmered under the club lights and suddenly yoohyeon forgot where she was.

 

“Will you marry me?”  

 

~ End of flashback  ~

 

What on earth, Yoohyeon grumbled to herself, is she insane. There’s no way she would have asked her boss to marry her at an after work celebration at the club…

 

As she got out of the covers there was a flash of light and she looked down at her left hand. A wedding ring. 

 

Yoohyeon sat staring at her hand, legs over the edge of the bed, 

Please log in to read the full chapter