Chapter 1

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only way to save the Choi’s family business was getting married to the heir of Lee’s family named Lee Taemin. That was the first chapter of a marriage story of a straight man, Choi Minho. 

 

Knowing the intention of Choi’s family, Taemin signed a two years marriage contract with Minho, because Taemin too didn’t want to spend the rest of his life with someone who will never appreciate and love him. 

 

The first day of being married couple was not as hard as Minho had imagined. He and Taemin made a lot of agreements. They agreed to basically live their own respectful life, despite living under the same roof. 

 

“At least try to behave in front of others. You don’t want to make my parents mad.” Taemin said while signing the stupid contract. 

 

“Ok. Let’s do that.” Minho was smoking.

“And one more. Don’t smoke when I’m around.” Taemin coughed a few times, very sensitive nose he had.

 

“I will try. But I have a question, are you sure you want to keep the cat? Because I don’t like it.” Minho eyed the sleeping cat on the couch.

 

“I am keeping her. No debate.”

 

Months passed. Minho and Taemin were always busy working. Every morning they went to work separately. Their offices were on different direction, that’s why nobody saw anything, nobody suspected anything. They were never seen together in public.

 

Mr Choi kept on telling Minho to take Taemin for dinner. Minho didn’t like that idea of them sitting together around the same table, acting like they love each other while they actually dying inside. He was pretty sure that Taemin too would refuse such a request. 

 

Taemin came home first as always. He checked the time and it was almost 10. He then meowing to call his cat and smiled happily when the cat ran to him from his bedroom. He held the white furry creature in his arms.

 

“Hi, Kkoongie. Did you miss me?” He tried to kiss her but received a strong rejection as Kkoong pushed his lips with her tiny paw. Taemin laughed and tried to distract Kkoong by shouting and pointing at some random direction. It worked, Kkoong turned her head and in that second Taemin stole a peck that made the cute cat growl. Taemin laughed again, then let her escape. Taemin fed her before leaving to take a long relaxing shower. 

 

Minho arrived with a thumping head. He groaned when he heard Taemin singing from the bathroom.  Minho went to his own bedroom and came out again in a short while. Even after Minho taking a bath and changing clothes, Taemin still showering. Minho shook his head because what kind of activity was Taemin doing in the shower that took him so long? 

 

After Minho didn’t know how long, Taemin came out of his bedroom, drying his long brown hair with towel. Minho was gulping aspirin. Taemin didn’t seem to notice or probably just didn’t care about the other guy in the house. 

 

Just like that Taemin went back to his bedroom, closing the door with his foot. What a normal day it was. 

 

It was Saturday morning already. Taemin joined Minho in the kitchen. Minho watched as Taemin poured milk to his chocolate cereal. He took a seat across from Minho and stirred his cereal blankly.

 

“Are you free tonight?” Taemin asked, wiped his blurry glasses then putting it on again.

 

“I don’t have anything planned yet.”

“Can you come with me to my friend’s party?”

“Is he someone important?” It would be their first time going out together, meeting many people as married couple.

 

“Potential investor, so yeah he is.”

“Ok.”

 

Just like every other day, Minho went to the gym after the short conversation. Kai, Minho’s gym buddy approached him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter