????

PAY BACKS A

YOUR POV

It's been a week and i haven't seen infinite because there comeback they didn't have time to see me. Today was Friday and they had a day off but because we still had to learn the dance for the concert they told me to meet them at the company at  2:30. it was already 2:20 so i pulled on a pair of jeans and a hooded jacket .

i got there first so i had to wait but as i was waiting the opened and a mean looking girl walked in and sat down

"um,,,,,who are you?" i asked

she looked at me and rolled her eyes and said " I'm here to see my boyfriend sungyeol oppa, so can you get the hell out of my face!"

"BOYFRIEND??" I said but then i remembered oppa telling me something about a stalker girl that he has i guess this must be her. "oh so your the stalker girl thats always following oppa around."i said  she got up in my face and said " who the hell are you calling a stalker you ?!"  did this crazy stalker just call  me a ???? i thought to my self. For some reason that word always sets me off. "I'll give you another chance because you don't know me , get out my face and leave NOW!! " i yelled.

"Are what " she said while pulling my hair, after she said that i got so mad i started seeing red i grabbed her hair and stared punching her in her ugly face while she was still just pulling my hair, after about 5 punches i felt someone pulling me off her "LET ME GO IM NOT DONE WITH THIS YET" i yelled. "Noona calm down " sungjong said while hug me.after a few minutes i had calm down.

"Can someone plzz tell me whats going on here?" Hoya asked

"I just came here to see my boyfriend sungyeol oppa and this crazy girl attacked me" stalker girl said all innocently.

"yea right you crazy !!" i yelled

"shut up you dum !" she said  I pushed sungjong off of me and punched her in the face 2 more times before i was pulled off again but by Hoya this time.when i looked at her face she had a busted lip and a black eye. 

"Look I'm not your ing boyfriend so stop stalking me and get out before i call the police!! " sungyeol yelled at her. with that she ran out crying.

sungyeol then turned to me with a mad face and said "____ i cant believe you did that, that was .......