Seeing is Believing

A Sleigh Ride Together with You

 

Taeyeon reallyl shouldn’t have helped her. Instead, she should have pretended not to see and not to care; she could have pretended to turn a blind eye and yet she didn’t. As the result, the person she was helping now was clinging onto her with her arm s around Taeyeon’s and her sinful mouth which couldn’t leave Taeyeon’s cheek, neck, and even her lips.

 

“Please touch me~ Don’t you want me? Am I not y and wonderful enough for you? Feel me and you’d know how much I want you.” Tiffany kept on rambling forbidden words out of while forced Taeyeon’s hand to touch her sacred area.

 

“For God’s sake, woman! Whoever your name is I couldn’t even remember! Keep your hand off of me! You should have been thankful instead that I just helped you and prevented you from being harassed by those bastards!” Taeyeon tried her best to focus on the road while directing her remaining stamina she had left to withstand her hand on her lap. It’s getting hard though; she never knew the woman got that much strength left after being drugged and all.

 

“Uhmm.. I am wet, Taeyeon. Am I not pretty enough? Am I not according to your taste? Haven’t I seduced you enough? When will you give up and admit to your defeat? You can have me, taste me everywhere and feel satisfied right after. It’s gonna be a win win, no?” Taeyeon clenched her jaw, maintaining her composure and faith not to be tempted by the woman sitting beside her. Heck, she couldn’t lie that when she had a closer look, she indeed looked gorgeous with those kissable and plump lips, long eyelashes and pretty eyes, pointed nose, and damn those rounded s that were begging to be-

 

“ this! I am so gonna regret this but it’s better than dealing with you the morning after.” Taeyeon pulled over her car immediately and utilized the remaining energy she had to put Tiffany on the seat behind, not to forget to tie her with the seatbelts. With a relieved sigh, she safely arrived at home.

 

If Taeyeon thought her problems regarding the stranger she just met last night and yet she managed to get her fired two times, had ended, then Taeyeon had underestimated the impact of that woman’s arrival at her life. Tiffany kept on struggling while Taeyeon was trying to be nice; carrying the woman in her arms while attempting to reach her apartment.

 

She regretted the day she confidently talked to her interior design that she didn’t need a spare bedroom and that she could use other rooms as her working area where she could find her muse and compose songs while the other as her gaming room. Yes, she loved playing games and collected many consoles while she’s at it. Thus, wanted it or not, Taeyeon had to place the woman on her main bedroom; the only bedroom she had in her apartment.

 

Tiffany was too wild and couldn’t be controlled no matter how many times the woman told her not to move around; to stay still and just go to sleep. Na ah, Tiffany was stubborn at her core, even when she was still an angel years ago. Instead of being obedient and change her clothes into pyjamas that Taeyeon had prepared, she just removed her clothes and that’s that or in another word, she chose to be , trying to seduce Taeyeon for the umpteenth time.

 

“Oh come, on! How many doses did they give you anyway? When will you stop, Wom-“

 

“Tiffany. My name is Tiffany and that’s the name you’d keep on calling when you ask for more rounds.” Tiffany said out loud when Taeyeon could only bit on her bottom lip, looking away so she wouldn’t need to see the Tiffany. She got to admit, Tiffany had a hell one body to be admired. Even only seeing at her thigh below was enough to make her gulp hardly.

 

“What’s yours? I need to know since you know~ It’s gonna be your name spelled from my beautiful lips minutes from now~” Taeyeon pretended not to hear that. After all, didn’t she just call her name earlier? Tiffany tip toed forward, purposely slowed down her steps and once she had stopped in front of Taeyeon, she used her fingertips to push Taeyeon’s chin up so the latter would stare at her directly.

 

“You would regret this in the morning, Tiffany. I wouldn’t do things to someone when I didn’t get her permission and you’re not sober enough to give me that. It’s just not me..” Taeyeon closed her eyes, shaking her head although her mind was already going wild; imagining things she could do to Tiffany. From one to ten, surely Tiffany would get a hundred from her. She’s simply totally her type.

 

“Now, please be nice and go back to-“ Taeyeon couldn’t continue since Tiffany had already attached her lips on Taeyeon’s, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and tilting her head, trying to kiss her deeper.

 

“Uhmmph-“ Taeyeon really tried her best to resist the temptation but all attempts went futile when Tiffany deliberately threw herself onto the bed and along with her, pulling Taeyeon so the smaller woman would be on top of her.

 

Taeyeon gave up and gave in, kissing Tiffany with the same pace while closing her eyes. She Tiffany’s lips, teasing the woman beneath her before forcing her way in and colliding her tongue with Tiffany’s seeking one. When Tiffany thought that this was it; the triumph would be hers and Taeyeon would be conquered, the idol held Tiffany’s both hand with her right hand while her left one was busy trying to find things to tie her up.

 

“I really don’t want to do this but I have to. It’s for your own good, Tiffany.” Taeyeon apologized while sadly staring at the helpless woman on the bed.

 

“Goodnight.” Taeyeon left the room, pretending she didn’t hear protest and scream from Tiffany. For the first time in her life, she wished she wasn’t that principle, wasn’t that kind. That way, perhaps she would have ended having with her rather than trying her best to get some sleep while not turning on by Tiffany’s deliberate moans.

---

 

Taeyeon could finally fall asleep when the sound inside her bedroom was quiet, closing to dusk. She was a morning person because she had responsibility to give her son proper food and play with him. Right after, she could take another nap when she didn’t have any schedule. Today was no different; she woke up early after having merely 3 hours to sleep. She yawned, scratching her hair and slapped her cheeks to bring her out from the slumber mode.

 

“Morning, boy!” Taeyeon pushed her hands upward, relaxing her joints before searching for her beloved baby.

 

“Right right, breakfast is coming, Jero yaa!” Taeyeon chuckled seeing how her dog wagging his tail with excitement, waiting for his food to be served.

 

“You are welcome~ Enjoy your meals then, baby.” Taeyeon squatted and patted his head for some time before getting up.

 

“I don’t think I can go back to sleep.” Taeyeon sighed and saw how the bedroom’s door was still closed. Right. How could her guest could open the door when she was tightly tied to the bed? Taeyeon felt sorry for a second but then she realized one thing…

 

“It’s not my fault she ended up like that! Heck, she should worship me later and treat me as her superhero because if not because of me, she would have ended up in dumpsters by now.” Taeyeon arrogantly stated as she was walking toward her bedroom.

 

“She must be tired. I shall demand for her gratitude after bath.” Taeyeon shrugged, walking past the still sleeping woman to grab her towel. Yes, the main bathroom as well as her favourite bathroom equipped with bathtub, shower, and luxury toiletries was inside her bedroom. That’s why she only wanted to go shower there.

 

“Well, at least she wouldn’t feel cold anymore. Ah, how great is Kim Taeyeon!” Taeyeon smirked after she covered Tiffany’s nudeness with her blanket. Also, she put a reminder inside her head to quickly change her bedcover and blanket after Tiffany had gone home.

 

Taeyeon was showering while Tiffany was sleeping. Nothing was wrong with that; Taeyeon had even planned to order for grand breakfast after she had finished bathing to exhibit her kindness to Tiffany with delicious and luxury food before kicking her out right after. Tiffany had her limbs or more like wrists tied tightly to the bed posts with her glory state. Still, nothing was wrong with that since she didn’t install and CCTV inside her bedroom. It’s not like they just did something related to anyway and no one would barge into Taeyeon’s apartment as well.

 

It was supposedly going that way it that’s according to Taeyeon’s plan or in other words, mankind’s plan. Who can fathom God’s plan though? Nothing could beat His plan and that included Taeyeon’s one. Therefore, Taeyeon totally forgot there’s still someone who could enter her apartment whenever she wanted to although she would rarely do that, moreover when Taeyeon didn’t have schedules lined up. Nevertheless, she didn’t have any schedules for today but since the woman didn’t give any news since the day before, Sunny became worried that something happened to her best friend. Thus, she initiatively went to Taeyeon’s place and pressed the passwords as usual.

 

“Taeng! Taeyeon-ah, are you home?” Sunny worriedly barged into her best friend’s apartment and briskly searched for her.

 

“Zero, is your Mommy home?” Sunny saw Zero is still snacking before observing other things.

 

“That’s weird. Did she fall asleep on couch last night? But why would she do that? It’s not like she didn’t have TV inside her bedroom.” Sunny saw the blanket lying on the sofa with the TV off. Sunny knew Taeyeon like the back of her hand so she immediately realized something was odd.

 

“Damn, where the hell is she?! How can I not worry her when she kept giving me headache!” Sunny talked to no one while still seeking for her friend. Yes, she got notified regarding last night’s event. The club owner who also Sunny’s best friend named Hyoyeon texted her, saying that Taeyeon bickered with one of her staffs. Luckily, things didn’t escalate further or probably Sunny would help Taeyeon packing her things and let Taeyeon stay with her temporarily, until all the scandals were dissipated.

 

“Ah, she must be in shower!” Sunny vaguely heard the sound of the water and so she headed toward the bedroom. She wanted to surprise Taeyeon when she was the one who was startled and almost having a heart attack.

 

“AAARRRGGHHH!!” Sunny shrieked loudly after seeing the woman who was tied to the bed posts. Her face was exposed so clearly and she vividly recalled the woman was the same person who was her lover’s best friend.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!” Sunny cursed out loud and it made Taeyeon turned off the water hurriedly. She wore her bathrobe and ran out from the bathroom. Her eyes were popping out with her jaw almost fell down when she stared at her best friend’s face; or more like where Sunny’s eyes were currently at.

 

“Why is it so noisy? Ugh.. My body is aching everywhere.” The woman finally woke up and opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes several time and still the view before her didn’t change. She felt something was off and screamed out her lunge when she recognized she didn’t wear anything and she couldn’t move too no thanks to her wrists being tied.

 

“Uh- This is totally a misunderstanding.” Taeyeon knew. She just had bad feelings about all these. The fact that the water dripping down from her hair wasn’t helping either. It just supported the idea that Taeyeon just cleaned herself after doing something sinful and dirty toward Tiffany.

 

“YOU CAN START EXPLAINING NOW!” Sunny yelled out.

 

“Oh my Lord!” Tiffany lost her consciousness and fainted seconds after.

 

“My my my. Who could have thought things would turn out this way? This is interesting indeed.” Gabriel was standing, leaning her shoulder on the wall with a smile decorating his face.

---

 

“There’s no way I did that! I am for God’s sake! And the story you just told me is full of ! You hold a grudge against me since I humiliated you last night, don’t you?! And this kind of revenge is the lowest thing anyone could have ever done!” Tiffany was angry; no, she was mad beyond words could elucidate.

 

Tiffany felt ashamed and insulted. She still couldn’t believe she just lost her ity to someone she hated the most. Not to mention how she was tied when she woke up this morning. She didn’t have merely with someone she didn’t love; she was and harassed; she was sure of it. Tears kept getting out from her eyes for she never thought she would have been treated this way. What sins she had ever done since she was sent down to earth?

 

“You are way out of line this time, Taeyeon. I am so.. so disappointed with you. You are too much. You’re not only childish, but you’re also evil. Who are you, really? You are definitely not my best friend.” Sunny was speechless. She hugged Tiffany sideway, pulling her onto her embrace so she could cry for more.

 

“How many times should I tell you that nothing happened last night, Tiffany. You were drugged by those boys and I was trying to save you. The drug effect was longer and stronger than I expected. I barely could bring you here and I had to because I didn’t know where you lived. Also, I didn’t trust the hotel staffs enough if I sent you there. That’s why I brought you here instead.” Taeyeon was out of ideas regarding how to convince the two women that she wasn’t as bad as they thought she was.

 

“Sunny, you know I never brought woman I slept with to my apartment. Why would I bring her here then? That’s just nonsense.” Taeyeon pleaded, hoping at least her best friend would believe in her.

 

“Because you wanted to do thingy with her? You know it’s not allowed in the usual hotel room, moreover with your image as an idol that you need to protect.” Sunny was too pissed with Taeyeon that she put aside her senses and just talked as she liked it.

 

“I am a vanilla, Sunny! I don’t do those kinds of things such as ! I was forced to tie her like that because she kept on seducing me, touching me everywhere and I was scared! I was afraid of myself that I couldn’t resist her. I don’t want her to wake up and regretted what we have done when she woke up the day after.” Taeyeon covered her half face and massaged her forehead, feeling stressed since no one believed in her.

 

“You heard what Tiffany just said, right? She is a ! Was a until you decided to lay your hands on her and destroyed her life just like that! How could you, Taeyeon? Just.. I couldn’t understand it.” Sunny weakly replied. She felt like she didn’t know the Kim Taeyeon who was talking to her. Meanwhile, Tiffany could only sob silently. She still couldn’t believe what just happened over one night.

 

“Even if what you said were true, then why did she wake up ?! Why didn’t she wear even a single thread on her body? Why is she feeling sore after waking up and why the hell were you washing your hair when I came?!” Sunny attacked her with questions after questions that cornered Taeyeon.

 

“Wh- That’s because Tiffany refused to wear her pyjamas last night and how the hell could I put her in pyjamas when she kept pestering me and-“

 

“ENOUGH!” Tiffany’s loud voice shut Taeyeon up in an instant.

 

“I don’t want to hear another word about what happened last night from you. I am leaving this hell!” Tiffany didn’t want Taeyeon to reveal what occurred the night before; the same day where Tiffany gave her ity up because Taeyeon had drugged her. Yes, Tiffany assumed Taeyeon was the one who trapped her and had heard to do evil things to her.

 

“Wait, Tiffany!” Sunny quickly ran after Tiffany before the said woman had managed to grab the door knob. Taeyeon was blinking, staring at the scene before her confusedly while thinking; what the hell was happening?!

 

“No, let go of me! I am a sinful person. I am disgusting and I am worthless!” Tiffany dramatically tried to let her wrist go from Sunny’s grip.

 

“No, you are not! You were in this situation because of Taeyeon! You didn’t deserve this and you’re not at fault. Taeyeon did this to you so she should be the one to be responsible!” Sunny hurriedly locked the door so Tiffany wouldn’t be able to escape.

 

“I should?! Wait wait wait.. What kind of responsibility are you talking about, Sunny?! Don’t involve me further in this drama that I-“ Taeyeon gulped and her lips were glued after being glared at Sunny. It was like Sunny suddenly became cyclops from X-Men saga that she would be killed in an instant merely with her deadly stare.

 

“I don’t know~ You should keep her by your side for now, provide her needs from food, shelter, and tertiary things she may need. You can also be her lover but only if she wants it too.” Sunny said or more like instructed Taeyeon.

 

“I don’t agree with this. I mean, who doesn’t have nowadays huh? is like daily basic life that everyone needs. It’s like a vitamin that when you don’t have it, you won’t feel energized, lack of spirit to go on with life. Just be honest and give me the number.” Taeyeon felt enough; she was the idol, the very same person who had a heavenly voice, the no.1 singer everybody loved. No one before her and no one after her. Why should she let these two women stepped on her dignity further? Nah, she wouldn’t let them.

 

“What do you mean?” Tiffany wiped her tears and felt her anger rising. Hopefully, Taeyeon didn’t mean what she was insinuating.

 

“How much money should I pay you to replace your -“

 

*SLAP”

 

Taeyeon’s head was tilted sideways with how much the power Tiffany just transferred using her right hand toward Taeyeon’s left cheek. Sunny was in shock; no one had ever brave enough to lay a hand on her best friend so far, no matter how far the woman had done toward others. Meanwhile, this was the second time Taeyeon was slapped by the latter; second in a row.

 

“Not everything can be bought with your money, Kim Taeyeon. Most definitely, not my dignity! I don’t care how many women or even men you have slept with and how much money they managed to extort from you. But not with me! You are such a disgusting shameless arrogant bastard!” Tiffany hurriedly put on her shoes whilst Taeyeon was standing still, unable to move even the tip on her finger. Yes, she was still in her shocked mode.

 

“Wait, Tiffany! What are you gonna do with your life then? Will you go back working as a waiter in that club again? I heard from Sooyoung, you need to work multiple jobs to pay your rent and live your life.” Sunny stood before Tiffany, hindering her from going home.

 

“It’s alright, I shall manage somehow.” Tiffany sniffed.

 

“No… Let me at least give you a proper job while you’re looking. That’s the last thing I can do for you, please?” Sunny sounded so sincere that Tiffany didn’t reply. She only waited for further information from her.

 

“I need a personal assistant slash stylist for my stupid disgusting shameless arrogant idol. I’ve been looking for the proper employee for the past year. So far, no one can keep up with her; no one is courageous enough to say no to her weird and again disgusting taste of clothes. Not to mention, she is annoying, lazy, and frustrating to be around.” Sunny pointed her finger toward Taeyeon’s direction.

 

“Mwoh?! Me?!” Taeyeon didn’t accept being accused as a low mortal thing even by her best friend.

 

“Yes, of course I was talking about you, Kim Taeyeon.” Sunny confirmed before paying attention to Tiffany again.

 

“Where was I? Ah.. Instead of working as a waiter with possibility of being harassed in that club, it’s better to work here as her personal assistant. I assure you no such things will reoccur. I shall even install CCTV in every corner of this apartment if needed.”

 

“You can’t do that! It’s called intervention of privacy! There’s no way I would let you do that; are you out of your mind? Installing CCTV in every corner of my apartment?! That’s ridiculous~” Taeyeon reckoned sarcastically.

 

“Oh well, you’ve decided. Come, Tiffany let me accompany you to seek for best lawyer in town to demand justice so this dwarf here could be put in jail. How many years of punishment in jail if you conducted ual harassment? I am sure the post mortem inspection shall-“

 

“FINE! I promise not to do anything funny to her. Just… just please. Don’t install CCTV in my bedroom. I.. Ioftenwalkinginbedroom.”

 

“What is that?” Sunny couldn’t comprehend the last statement.

 

“I said, I often walking in my bedroom.” Taeyeon embarrassingly admitted.

 

“Great! What do you say about this, Tiffany?” Sunny was on fire; she could hit two birds with one stone. First, she got a hopefully reliable personal assistant for her best friend and secondly, she could get Taeyeon a possible best friend.

 

“I need to reconsider this first.”

 

“Annual bonus would be four times your salary amount while your monthly salary would be 5 million Won exclude your health, telecommunication, and vacation benefits. Annual increment would be at least 10%.” Tiffany did a quick calculation before finally nodding her head.

 

“DEAL! What’s my job description?” Tiffany hurriedly shook Sunny’s hand. Well, she probably had lost her treasure but at least, she had to gain something from that.

 

“Why am I not being involved in your negotiation?” Taeyeon complained.

 

“SHUSSHED! You don’t have any right to express your opinion.” Sunny encountered and again it succeeded to shut Taeyeon up.

---

 

Tiffany was given two weeks off to prepare herself before staying in Taeyeon’s apartment. The salary had been counted since the day she left Taeyeon’s apartment which was far from being fair in Taeyeon’s opinion. Then again, she wasn’t given a permission to voice her opinion so she just accepted it defeatedly.

 

Meanwhile, Sunny hired an interior design to renovate Taeyeon’s apartment; changing Taeyeon’s gaming room into a bedroom so Tiffany could sleep there. Again, Taeyeon had attempted to protest, saying that Sunny could have always rented the room above or below her in the same building for Tiffany; as long as she didn’t need to stay with her. As usual, Sunny said no, saying it wouldn’t be effective if Tiffany didn’t stay with her.

 

Therefore, Taeyeon utilized her remaining time to obtain her freedom to the max; partying and drinking like there’s no tomorrow, sleeping around here and there, shopping until every store had closed, and being lazy in front of the TV while snacking sweets. Those freedom however had to be taken away from her starting today. She had ben anxious since the moment she opened her eyes. Tiffany had texted her very early in the morning, saying that she’d be there 2 hours from then.

 

“Starting today, a witch shall stay with us Jero-yaaa! She is an evil, a very wicked woman with hidden intentions. I am sure my life would feel like hell since today. But there is nothing I can do, Boy. Just.. let’s hope she wouldn’t be around for too long. Oh.. I can always bribe her with shocking amount that she’s not going to say no to that.” Taeyeon smirked, thinking she already had best plan in mind. Merely 10 minutes after, the bell was ringing and Taeyeon already knew the person behind her front door.

 

“Sorry for being late. I was- Ooohh how cute!!! Hello there~ What is your name, cute one?” Tiffany was startled by a tiny living thing that suddenly ran and her ankle.

 

“Woof! Woof!” Zero replied enthusiastically.

 

“How could you betray me, Jero yaa! We have a deal before, don’t we?” Taeyeon clicked her tongue in disapproval, folding her arms on her chest.

 

“What are you? 5?” Tiffany sighed. If not because of the huge amount offered to her, she wouldn’t have say yes to Sunny’s idea. She just had a bad feeling that working as Taeyeon personal assistant would be draining; physically and moreover mentally.

 

“So, you are Zero, hmm? Nice to know you! My name is Tiffany!” Tiffany greeted while squatting. She patted Zero’s head which was wagging her tail and jutting his tongue; showing his happiness very clearly. Taeyeon huffed and complained silently; how could her beloved dog already liked Tiffany when it took him a month until he accepted Sunny.

 

“Hmm.. So.. Where is my bedroom? I believe Sunny has told me that I would have separate bedroom while staying here.” Tiffany stood up and returned to her cold self. However, she still disliked Taeyeon very much. She shuddered whenever she imagined what had done between her and Taeyeon weeks ago. No, there’s no way she would let Taeyeon do that to her again in the future.

 

“Right.. Follow me.” Taeyeon deliberately exhaled loudly, showing her disinterest with the fact that Tiffany would stay with her until God knew when. For so long she had been staying alone in her apartment. Even the maid would come in the morning and leave in the afternoon approximately three times a week.

 

“This will be your bedroom while the bathroom would be outside, near the living room. Please enjoy your stay!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes like a child and left the room.

 

“She’s truly like a kid.” Tiffany mumbled under her breath. Then, she spent an hour to unpack and another hour to clean herself. It’s close to noon when she had done and walked out from the bedroom.

 

“Taeyeon-shii~” Tiffany called after the owner of the apartment while heading toward the kitchen.

 

“Hmm?” Finally, Taeyeon answered after Tiffany had called her at least three times. She was apparently inside the working room. Tiffany presumed she was composing a song or something similar like that.

 

“What will we have for lunch?” Tiffany asked her housemate, new one that was.

 

“We?” Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

 

“Of course we; you and I? It’s almost 1 PM now and I am sure you haven’t had your lunch. I had looked inside your fridge and cabinet. I found only eggs and instant food. Shall we order takeout or should we head out to grab a quick lunch?” Tiffany asked casually as if that was a common question conversed between people who stayed together.

 

Tiffany was a really outgoing person, a super extroverted woman who loved talking, gossiping, and simply being a member of a circle with friends. On the contrary, Taeyeon was an introverted woman who preferred being alone and not to be involved in discussion if not necessary. The only people she liked was just Sunny, her brother, and the woman she had at that time. Surely, Tiffany wasn’t listed as one of people she liked.

 

“Uhm.. Can’t you eat alone? I mean, I don’t usually have my meals on time. Besides, I am not that hungry and I prefer having lunch alone if you know what I mean.” Taeyeon shrugged, walking past Tiffany to the living room; searching for her boy who was busy munching his snacks.

 

“No, I can’t and no I won’t. Since the day I live here which is starting today, I have become your personal assistant. It means, I have to ensure you live your live well; eat your meals on time and filled with nutrition you need for the day, having sufficient hours of sleep and rest, and most importantly, I need to always be there where you are.” Tiffany shook her head in disagreement.

 

“Who gave you the job descriptions anyway? I don’t remember I ever specifically told you what you needed to do and not to do.” Taeyeon frowned.

 

“Sunny did. I have it printed on papers to remember it.” Tiffany answered easily.

 

“Well, I need to discuss it with Sunny first because clearly, I haven’t made a deal with her regarding your job here. You are MY personal assistant so it means I am your end user, not her.” Taeyeon emphasized.

 

“But the one who had signed my contract is her, not you.” Tiffany said as she was tying her hair into a ponytail, showing her beautiful collarbone that made Taeyeon gulp and unconsciously her lips.

 

“Now, if you have done staring, let’s go out for lunch. I will be ready in 10 and we shall meet in the living room.” Tiffany walked away, didn’t give Taeyeon a chance to encounter.

 

“DAMN ME AND MY WEAKNESS TOWARD PRETTY WOMAN!” Taeyeon cursed and slapped her forehead. She then went back to her bedroom to get change.

 

Since Taeyeon wasn’t in the mood to have lunch outside, she just let Tiffany drove one of her cars toward whichever restaurant the woman would pick. Yet, she didn’t think Tiffany would carelessly choose a shabby and small diner near the main street.

 

“There’s no way we’re eating there.” Taeyeon quickly shook her head and refused to get out of the car.

 

“I know the place is small but the food there is great! The sell the best bimbimbap and ramyeon in town. We are lucky it’s not that crowded since lunch time had passed, let’s go before it got crowded again!” Tiffany turned off the engine and unlocked the door.

 

“You can eat there for all I care. But I am not entering the store. What would people say if I- What smell is this? It smells amazing!” Taeyeon’s stomach suddenly made a roar when inhaling a great scent that stimulated her senses.

 

“It’s the smell from the restaurant. It’s homy and it’s managed by a friend of mine. Let’s try it! I swear I will leave you alone to do your things for the rest of the week if you don’t like the food served there.” Tiffany’s offer was too tempting that Taeyeon immediately accepted the challenge. After all, she was so damn sure she wouldn’t like the cheap and low-quality food the owner would provide later.

 

Taeyeon swore she would be more careful with what she would say and kind of words which could be spelled out from from now on. It’s been merely 15 minutes since she laid her on the wooden chair inside the actually not so shabby small food store, but she already ordered for the second bowl of bimbimbap. Wait, she was also waiting for her ramyeon to be delivered as she was munching at the moment.

 

“That’s exactly why I told you to try it first before being judgmental earlier.” Tiffany reminded Taeyeon before she ate her rice ball with tuna.

 

“Shut up. It’s just because I am so hungry that I am willing to eat practically anything served here.” Taeyeon kept on pulling down and up her mask; avoiding even the smallest risk from being exposed and surrounded by her wild fans.

 

“Maybe it’s because they simply add the preservatives or too much of flavouring that I like this food.” Taeyeon grabbed her glass and drank prior to getting the kimbap in front of Tiffany.

 

“Why can’t you just admit that you’re lost, Taeyeon?”

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon didn’t bother to respond since she’s busy chewing.

 

“Not everything is about money. Yes, you may afford the best quality of ingredients with a lot of money and you can also spend much to hire a well-known chef but sometimes it’s not what you really need to satisfy your hunger; to make you happy and smile while enjoying your meals.” Tiffany said more clearly. She had stopped eating and now only stared at the person who was still eating in front of her.

 

“Everything in this world is about money, Tiffany. Want it or not, even you are here now and work under me despite your disinterest and dislike toward me is simply because you need the money.” Taeyeon slurped her miso soup and wiped with a napkin.

 

“I am done here. Get the bill so we can get go. I will just wait for you inside the car.” Without giving Tiffany any chance to reply, the woman got up and grabbed the car’s key on the table.

 

“What is wrong with her?!” Tiffany grumbled and huffed. She then did as she was told, went to cashier to pay before following Taeyeon to the car.

 

How could you be so dense, Tiffany? God has given you obvious hints about the main character as well as her particular characteristics in you mission.” Gabrielle sighed and felt helpless on the corner of the store, hidden by normal eyesight and this time, Tiffany too. He had observed Tiffany for some time now and based on his judgement, he just knew it would take lots of time and patience until Tiffany realized and hopefully succeeded her mission. However, he missed his friend in heaven.

---

 

“I have googled it earlier and the nearest department store from here is around 15 minutes driving. Right after, we can go to grab ice cream.” Tiffany said as she was tightening her seatbelt properly.

 

“What do you mean? We’re not going anywhere but my apartment after this. I need my nap!” Taeyeon strictly said. Her mood had been ruined since the topic of money was brought up. She had her conviction regarding money and she didn’t care if Tiffany had a different opinion about that. Heck, she never cared too much for things that didn’t include her, moreover nosy about what people liked or disliked. Then, why Tiffany was so nosy about it? Taeyeon really couldn’t understand.

 

“You don’t have anything to be cooked inside your fridge! Imagine what would happen if you’re suddenly hungry in the middle of the night! You can only eat junk food and it’s not healthy at all.” Tiffany nagged Taeyeon, literally forced the latter to say yes.

 

“So what? I have been living my life for the past years with junk food and I am still okay until now. Besides, shopping is such a nuisance. There’d be many people there who would recognize me. I don’t like to be disturbed when I am not on stage.” Taeyeon still rejected the idea.

 

“For how many more years? You’re getting older each year, Taeyeon-shii. You still want to continue your career for many years to come, right? If so, start eating healthily from now on. Besides, Sunny said you’re an introverted person. It means that you don’t like to interact with people if not needed. How would you avoid that if you’re sick just because you eat junk food or instant food too often?”

 

“Who will do the cooking? Because I hate cooking. I’d rather have my ‘healthy’ food delivered.” Taeyeon tsked.

 

“I will. I have learned how to cook from where I worked. I will be your personal chef from now on.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Tiffany’s words.

 

“You can do the shopping alone. Just drop me off at my apartment and you can spend the rest of the day or even the week doing God knows what.” Taeyeon argued. She already missed her bed now that’s she was full from the lunch she just had with Tiffany.

 

“Na ah. I have to ensure you shall have at least 10,000 steps per day and since I just came today, I couldn’t possibly ask you for jogging in the morning. Thus, we can reach the target easily through shopping and maybe had sightseeing too while we’re in the mall.” Tiffany showed the smartwatch wrapped around her wrist which displayed 2,512 Steps at the moment.

 

“Yaah~ Sunny hires you to be my personal assistant, not to be my Personal Trainer or even personal chef! I totally reject the idea! And no, I’m still not going shopping with you. Send me home instead!” Taeyeon raised her tone a bit. The situation now was clearly different from what Sunny proposed to her a week ago. Was her being scammed? Or was it Tiffany who was out of the line.

 

“Yes, you are right. There’s no requirement in my contract which instruct me to be your more than just a normal assistant. But.. I don’t only want to be your assistant, Kim Taeyeon. I want to be your friend too. I just have a strong hunch we could be good friends in the future, if you let me.” Tiffany’s proclamation was enough to zip Taeyeon’s lips. She was speechless and didn’t know how to encounter it. So far, most of the people who wanted to be close with her or even sleep with her was because they wanted her money and definitely none was sincere; no one but Sunny. What would make Tiffany any different from them?

 

“Taeyeon-ah. May I call you that instead? I mean.. Yes, we didn’t start our meeting correctly but it doesn’t mean we cannot fix that, right?” Tiffany continued since she hadn’t received any reply from Taeyeon.

 

What is the worst thing could happen anyway? I just don’t need to affirm or reject the idea immediately, right? I mean.. There’s no guarantee that Tiffany’s intention is genuine although I can’t say it’s fake either.’ Taeyeon said inside her mind.

 

“Hi! My name is Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you!” Tiffany stretched out her hand toward Taeyeon.

 

How could I trust her? Doesn’t she still think I am the one who took her ity? How come she doesn’t have evil plan behind this pretention. If my own family can betray me, let alone her.’ Taeyeon didn’t react until Tiffany had initiative to take one of Taeyeon’s hand to make a handshake with her.

 

“What’s yours?” Tiffany offered a friendly smile.

 

“Taeyeon. My name is Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon decided to just follow Tiffany’s game for now. Whenever the game was too much or when the main character slash her was about to die, she could always quit the game.

 

“So, Taeyeon. Shall we go shopping now? You’d only need to push the cart and pay the bills. Leave the rest to me, includes cooking you a delicious and nutritious meal.”

 

“Do as you like.” Taeyeon sighed and let Tiffany drove her to one of the biggest shopping malls in town. She let her eyes rest for the time being; pretending to sleep while her mind was still contemplating about what just happened between her and Tiffany so far; since the day one she met her.

---

 

I really don't have any ideas why the load of work keeps increasing as the long holiday approaches. Do you feel it too? T.T

Anyway, the Christmas is nearing and I literally only have around less than 2 weeks to complete this story. Wish me luck XD

For those who have taken their days off, Happy Holiday! 

Thank you for reading and kindly drop comments if you may :))