Pat bing soo

First Move,First Kiss[YoseobXReader One Shot] *{::EDITING::}*

/*Kim ~~~~'s Past*\

 

I was walking to the secret river in the park that me and Seobie would go to.I sat at a walk with watery eyes,due to me crying about what my mom told me.
*short flashback*
"~~~~!~~~~ where are you?"
You ran to where your Umma(Mom) was at.When you saw her she looked disappointed.
"Did I do something wrong Umma?"
She shook her head"Aniya(No)..We are..moving..to the Philippines."
You started to get watery eyes"Wae(Why) Umma!WAE!"
You didn't want to leave Seoul,Korea since it would mean you have to go and leave Yoseob,your best friend of all times since birth.His family was good best friends who knew each other since Elementary.
You frowned"I don't want to leave either..I'm sorry ~~~~"

You shook your head"Aniya!Aniya!If you were sorry then you wouldn't have made us leave!"
You mom looked at you straight in the eyes"Mianhe(Sorry),~~~~..Even I don't want to leave but your dad got a really good job in the Philippines and i-"
You interrupted her and ran out of the kitchen,you saw your brother stare at you with sad eyes"Don't cry"He was about to go up to you and hug you.but you just left the house...You ran to the place you and Yoseob would hide together when you both didn't want to go home and stay with each other.You cried the whole way to the park which was about 3 minutes since it was nearby you and Yoseob's house.
*end of short flashback*

I got a stone and threw it at the river,making it skip many times.I counted while it skipped.1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..*splash* it fell.You saw another stone get thrown into the river making it skip very fast.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14..*splash* it fell hard.You clapped and knew it was Yoseob"Seobie Oppa!"
Even though Yoseob was a few months older than you,he still wanted you to call him Oppa and he calls you Dongsaeng.You both got use to it and never really called each other nothing else,or nothing more.
He hugged you"My new high score."
He let go of you and looked straight at your eyes"Why do you have teary eyes ~~~~ dongsaeng
?"
You told him what happened and he cried a bit also.
"I'm sorry Oppa but I have to..Umma won't let me stay here..but I promise!I will never,ever forget you nor will I forget the secret river spot in this park!"
He nodded and hugged you"When are you leaving ~~~~ dongsaeng?"
You frowned"In two days.."
He frowned also"Ahh..well at least its not tomorrow!"
You nodded"Yeah..But Oppa..I'm really,really,really,REALLY going to miss you.."
He nodded"Saranghae(I love you) Kim ~~~~..Don't forget that alright.."
He let go of you and stood up tall while puffing out his chest"Promise,me something."
You nodded"Neh(Yes),anything."
He smiled proudly"You will marry me if we both meet again alright?And we won't fight with each other!"
You nodded"Promise."
*#*#2 Days later#*#*
"Oppa!I'm going to miss you!Saranghae"You blew raspberries to Yoseob and he ran up to you before you entered the plane tightly grasping an object in a black box.
"Here!Keep this and treasure it for me,neh?I will always wear mine also so we won't forget eachother!Saranghae!"
You nodded and he made a heart with his hands"Don't forget me!Open it when your on the plane and.."
He gave you a kiss on the cheek"Saranghae!"
You entered the plane while waving at him constantly without hearing your mother call your name"~~~~?~~~~!~~~~?Hello ~~~~?"
Your father laughed"Earth to ~~~~!Kim ~~~~?"
When you couldn't see Yoseob in sight you looked at your mad parents.You made an innocent,sad face"B-Boh?"
They both just smiled"Open the box?"
You nodded"Neh!"
You opened the box slowly,to reveal a beautiful matching ring and necklace.

(Note:Your ring is the on the left)
You gasped at how beautiful they were.You slowly put the ring on and stared at it for a while.
You mom smiled"Shall we put the necklace on?"
You wore the necklace and your mom clapped"U-Wah~!You look so beautiful!Just like me!"
Your brother laughed at what your mom had said"Pssh."
Your mom glared at him"Yah(Hey)!"
You stood up and said"Appa can we switch seats?I want to sit next to Oppa.."
Your dad nodded"Sure~!I'll be able to sit next to my honey boo!"
You stuck your tongue out"Ew!"
The flight lady said"Please hurry and switch seats now,or don't at all."
All of you guys nodded and you and your dad switched seats.You got up and sat next to your oppa(brother)"Oppa...I'm sorry for ignoring you before...Mianhe..."
He nodded while smiling"No harm done."
You clinged onto his left arm"Oppa..I'm getting sleepy.."
He kissed your forehead"Then sleep,don't worry..Oppa will make sure your alright."
You nodded and your eyes slowly closed..in a few minutes,you were knocked out.
You mom smiled"Myungsoo-ah,How come your nice to your sister but to almost everyone at your school..your mean to them?"
He shrugged"Because I love my dongsaeng...I don't love the people at my school.."

 

/*End of Kim ~~~~'s Past*\

/*14 Years Later*\

Kim ~~~~'s P.O.V.-

I was walking out of school by myself holding my books in my hands and my purse in my right arm.I saw a silver car drive nearby me and I knew it was my older brother,Kim Myungsoo.Yes,I know he is in the boyband INFINITE and many people bother me about that,which does sometimes annoy me...
I was about to walk to his car until a blonde boy ran into me making me drop my books everywhere on the floor"Ack!Mianhe!Are you alright?"
I helped him get up since he fell flat on his and he bowed"Kamsambnida!"
I got all my books by myself..isn't he kind.
Before I entered Myungsoo's car the boy looked at me from the tip of my toes to my head"What's your name?"
I stuttered a bit"It's ah..um..ur..~~~~..Kim ~~~~"
He gasped"B-BOH!?!?"
I was a bit terrified"Waeyo(What's wrong)?"
He showed me his ring and necklace"D-do..you..have this necklace..or ring?"
I gasped and nodded also"N-neh!"
I showed him them and he hugged me"It's me!It's me!It's me!~~~~ Dongsaeng!Your back!I missed you!I still love you,you know that right?"
I nodded"I still do oppa!Saranghae!"
He hugged me tighter and Myungsoo oppa slided his window down"Yah!~~~~ WHO IS THAT BOY?"
I bowed a little"Oppa!This is Seobie!!"
He even gasped"Omomomo!I can't believe it,now get in the car.NOW"
I sighed"Well oppa,I have to go.."
He bowed"See you again sometime!"
I entered the car"Oppa..you didn't have to yell at me.."
He sighed"I care about you too much to see you with another boy..It makes my brother instincts activate and I'm not able to control what comes out of my mouth or how it sounds..Mianhe.."
I giggled at what he had said and stared at my ring"I can't believe it..I met Seobie again.."
I kissed my necklace and the car stopped.I looked at Myungsoo and he looked at me"Oh by the way..You should scoot over a bit since,infinite is going to ride also.."
I nodded and scooted over,like as if on cue,all of the infinite members went right in the van"Annyeong Kim ~~~~!"
I nodded"Annyeong guys!" Sungjong hugged me"Annyeong Noona~!Your still as pretty as always!"
I nodded"Kamsambnida Jongie!"I gave him a sisterly kiss on the cheek which made him blush"Yah...Noona,your making me blush.."
I smiled at him"A 18 year old blushing because of a 19 year old girl kissed him..tsk,tsk."
The manager checked their schedule"Ahh..so your all going to stay at Myungsoo's place?"
They all nodded like little children which made me awe a little.Sungyeol laughed at me"What's with the 'awe' dongsaeng?"
I shrugged"Dunno.."
When we arrived at our Umma and Appa's house everyone scrambled out like wild animals.When we entered the house Woohyun got my books and started to do my homework while I was changing.I never wanted him to do my homework but he always brings it home to do it and gives it back to me the next day before we go to school,which sometimes pisses me off.
I changed into my casual outfit.
(Your not wearing the necklace though :{..)
I twirled around to see if it was okay,it looked okay to me and I decided I would go buy some ice cream for me and the boys[Lol,that sounds a tad weird].I got my purse and walked out"Oppa!I'm going to buy you guys pat bing soo alright?"
Woohyun gave me a thumbs up"Remember!The usual!"
I nodded and started walking to the pat bing soo ice cream parlor which was nearby our block.When I arrived I ordered 5 different kinds of pat bing soo.

I got two of the first one,two of the second one,two of the third,one of the fourth one,and one of the fifth/last one for me~!
I paid the lady at the register and saw Yoseob.I smiled and waved at him"Seobie~!"
There was another guy there who had big muscles and black hair.He smiled and winked at me and Yoseob walked over to me"Annyeong ~~~~ dongsaeng!"
He looked at the guy then back to me"~~~~ dongsaeng,meeting Kikwang,he has to call you Noona by the way.!"
I smiled at him then bowed"Annyeong K..K..Kikwang?"
He nodded and winked at me"Annyeong...~~~~"
I blushed a bit and I saw Yoseob nudge him in the stomach"Yah!She's mine!"
Kikwang pouted"fine.."
I checked the time"Well I have to go now,bye Seobie oppa and Kikwang~!"
Yoseob waved and Kikwang did also"Bye Noona!"
I was getting closer to Umma and Appa's place until a drunk looking man was there"Hey there cutie,want to go come witt me?"
I shook my head"A-aniya.."
I started pacing quickly but he grabbed my wrist"Come on babe,let's have some you know what."He winked at me.
"ANIYA!LET ME GO!HELP!"
All of the infinite guys heard and were about to go let go of me until,Yoseob punched the guy"YAH!LET GO OF MY WOMAN!DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO HER OR TRY TO WOO HER!SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!SO GO AWAY"
The man got up and was about to punch Yoseob but he caught his hand"I said,GO.AWAY.OR.ELSE."
The man scoffed"Or else what?You going to blow raspberries at me,PFFT!"

Yoseob twitched"As if"
The man took the chance and punched Yoseob which made him fall,hard to the ground.I looked at Yoseob and was about to go help him up until the man grabbed my arm,once again"See babe,I'm much stronger than him.Now..Let's go to my place.."
I shook my head with watery eyes"Aniya!ANIYA LET GO!"
He was to strong and he started to drag me until,Yoseob grabbed my arm and this time punched the man with much,much force.The man had started to bleed and ran away..I hugged Yoseob crying which he patted my back"Shhh..its alright,Seobie is here.."
I nodded and Myungsoo walked up to us"You guys alright?"
We both nodded"Neh.."
Myungsoo got the ice cream and we all walked into the house.Yoseob and I went to my room,I got the first aid kit and put medicine and a bandage/bandaid on Yoseob's face"Are you alright Seobie oppa?"
He nodded"Yeah,because your here."I smiled brightly and hugged him"Do you want some of my pat bing soo?"
He shook his head"Aniya.."He stared at the pat bing soo which made me get a spoonful and pushed it lightly on his lips"Are you sure?"
He opened a little"Fine.."
I giggled"Saranghae oppa.."
He hugged my tightly"Saranghae dongsaeng"
Myungsoo entered the room"If you two are a couple I just want you two to know,I approve."
I nodded and smiled while Yoseob bowed"Kamsambnida Myungsoo Hyung."I stared at Yoseob weirdly"Hyung?"
Myungsoo nodded"Me and Yoseob have known each other for a while.."
I gasped"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OPPA?"
He sighed"I didn't know he was the guy,I thought he just had the same necklace.."
I shook my head"Well at least I'm with him now."
Myungsoo left the room and closed the door.I ate half of my pat bing soo and gave the rest to Yoseob.He gave me a kiss on the cheek after he finished it"~~~~.."
I looked at him with a smile on my face"Neh?"
He looked around the room goofishly"H-have you had your..f-first kiss yet?"
I shook my head"Aniya,have you?"
He shook his head blushing and out of nowhere,hugged me"Saranghae..I still love you..and I always will.."
Tears streamed down my face since I was so happy.He heard me sniffle and let go of me"Why are you crying?"He wiped the tears on my face and gave me a kiss on the lips.I blushed madly and closed my eyes,responding to the kiss.Yoseob innocently bit my lower lip which made me open my mouth a little and his tongue entered mine.I blushed like a bright red cherry tomato and he let go,breathing heavily for air"Now,have you had your first kiss yet?"
I giggled a little and nodded"Neh..have you?"
He nodded"Neh..OH AND..Also!I have something to ask you.."
I looked at Yoseob with confused eyes"What oppa?"
He took out a box from his pocket"Kim ~~~~,will you..be my..girlfriend?"
Tears started to trickle down my face"Neh Oppa!"
I hugged him and I opened the box,which showed two couple rings.


I put the smaller on my left hand's finger"Kamsambnida oppa..Saranghae"
He hugged me tightly"I'm happy that we got to meet each other..again.I'm glad that we got to be each other's lover..I'm so happy and glad that we are together!"
I nodded"Oppa..Saranghae.."
The next day we told everyone about us being an 'item' or if you want to say,a couple :)!
Everyone approved of us and I found out Yoseob was in a boyband also,which was called BEAST.

~*5 years later*~
(A/N:You are 24 years old now)
"Yeobo,the years have gone by fast,I'm already 9 months pregnant..The baby will come any moment.."I was excited but nervous at the same time.
"Yup,I hope he is as cute as me!"Yoseob squealed like a little child.
I sighed"What will be the child's na-"My stomach started to hurt in a lot of pain I looked down at the ground,water was trickling down my kness.
"Oppa!M-MY WATER BROKE!"I screamed in pain.
Yoseob carried me bridal style into his car quickly,and drove to the nearest hospital"O-OPPA!I-IT..HURTS!"
When you guys arrive at the hospital they quickly take you in the room.Yoseob is waiting outside impatiently pacing back and forth and decided to call his brother-in-law.
"Yeobosayo?Yoseob what happened?"
Yoseob quickly paced back and forth"Your sister,she..she.."
Myungsoo on the other line started to panic"She WHAT?"
Yoseob cleared his throat"She is in the hospital right now,she is having her baby."
Myungsoo grew happy"B-boh!Really!I'll be there in a bit."
~~~~
Meanwhile..
Myungsoo told all of the others(Infinite) that you are having the baby,which made Sungjong bounce around with joy"Yayayay!I'm going to be an uncle!I'll buy a lot of toys for ~~~~ Noona's baby!"
When they walked out,they remembed that they had no ride.All of the boys sighed and out of nowhere,their manager's van appeared.
"Guys hurry and hop in!We need to go see ~~~~!"
Even their manager liked you,which was sometimes their excuse to get away from leaving the dorm.Which your manager believed,and made them be safe.
They all scrambled into the manager's van and he drove quickly to the hospital.
~~~~
Yoseob was sitting down quietly and the doctor came out"Congratulations Mr.Yang,you now have a baby boy."
Yoseob got up quickly and bowed"Kamsambnida!"He went into room xxx and saw you hugging the baby crying a bit.
I looked at him with innocent eyes"Yeobo,the baby..he looks exactly like you!"
Yoseob smiled cheerfully"I know!That means he is going to be as strong and handsome as I am.."
I giggled at his comment"Yeobo still,what is going to be the bab-"
The door flung open and all of the infinite members and manager came inside the room.
Myungsoo smiled"The baby is so cute,but he looks a bit familiar."
"I'm an uncle now~!U-WAH!"Sungjong clapped.
Sungyeol showed his gummy smile"What's his name."
I shrugged"We were thinking about it a few seconds before you guys barged in."
The manager got up"Well then,think of it right now."
Yoseob got up"What about..."
Woohyun blurted out"NamSoo!"
Sunggyu hit Woohyun on the back of his head"Pabo,they pick the name.Plus,you just want it to be that because of your nickname NamStar."
Woohyun laughed from embarrassment.
Sungjong smiled at the baby"Noona~!Can I hold my nephew?"
I nodded and Yoseob said cautiously"Don't drop him."
Sungjong laughed"I won't!He is so cute."
Sungjong cradled the baby and he fell in asleep in a few seconds.Everyone laughed.
Sungjong poked his cheek"Your so cute,you have the eyes of Noona while the rest of your cute baby features are from your dad.U-Wah~!"
I thought of a name'I want it to have some of Myungsoo's name in it,so I won't forget him.hmm.What about Dongsoo..nope,uh..Myungki?Yeah!'
"Yeobo,what about Myungki?"
Yoseob nodded like a little child"Yeah!That's a great name!Myungki."
Myungsoo smiled"The name has a part of my name on it."
I nodded"That's the point."
He smiled and hugged me"Ahh~!My sister is all grown up now!I'm miss you!Saranghae"He gave me a kiss on the forehead.
Sungjong gave the baby to Yoseob"Myungki-ah!Please grow up and become like your appa,alright?"
Myungki giggled then burped which made everyone laugh.

.....Everyone all lived happy,and even Myungsoo got married..to a girl named ______(Insert whatever name you want in the line).
You,Yoseob,and Myungki all lived happily together and never fought.

~*THE END*~

(A/N:I might make a sequel)