You're my home

You're my home

I've been waiting, a new day came and went by. Nothing happened. I was looking at the ceiling all the time. Depression? This is a overrated word, I thought and blinked a few times without seeing something. I felt heavy, like something was pushing me onto the mattress. A steady pain in my chest. 

"I'll forget. Don't worry, it will getting better.", I whispered and reached my hand out to the ceiling. My hand was so small. Bang Yong Guks hand was much bigger, I saw it when he held mine, warming it, making it feel comfortable. I touched my chest again and formed a fist. 

"It will get better, soon."

 

 

I've made some progress, the nurse said, that I'll become like I was before the day I came here. 

"Good morning Zelo.", the nurse entered the room and looked at me making a sad face. I knew, I was depressing her, too. She took a chair and sat beside me. I was sitting in my bed looking out of the window to see the non stop crowded street . Maybe he was somewhere out there. 

"Let's try to eat something. ", she stood up and my hair. I shook my head. I knew I had to throw up if I tried to eat just a little bit. It was to much, for my stomach. The nurse shook her head and looked into my eyes. I tried to avoid her, but she was really patient. 

"You know if you're not going to eat something within the next two days, we have to feed you forcefully."

I shook my head again and laid down, closing my eyes. I wanted her to leave, like Bang Yong Guk did. I turned to the side and tried not to cry, but the pain nearly killed me. I could feel the nurses hand my back. She wanted to comfort me. I stared at the full streets and tried to breath slowly, but I wasn't the master of my body anymore.

The doctors came this morning into my room and asked about my parents. I told them, that I couldn't remember my parents, so they said that somebody has to sign the contracts, but i was too young. I can't stay any longer, if I can't find my parents or an adult who's going to sign for me, they said. But were should I go? I didn't had a home. I was homeless, I couldn't even remember where this hospital was. I felt like a stranger in this big city.  The only thing I knew was, that I visited a school in Seoul, but so many students got lost these days, they wouldn't even wonder about me. I felt my eyes got wet. I didn't wanted to cry. 

"I'm tired.",I muttered and hid my head under the pillow. 

 

The next day. Bang Yong Guk was just a ghost. I just dreamed, I told myself, he wasn't real. The nurse came in again, but that time just to check my rips. It was quiet in my room. She didn't even asked about Bang Yong Guk anymore, she knew, she would hurt me if she asked. 

 

 

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard a weird sound.

Someone was sitting beside me and I rubbed my eyes. Stop dreaming!, I told myself and closed my eyes again. The light was turned off so I could just se a silhouette of a person. The moon was shining outside and the person left a big shadow onto the wall behind me. You're dreaming, my head screamed. I reached my hand out, it wasn't forbidden to touch the person, it was just a dream and I could do whatever I wanted in my dreams. The person took my hand into his. I shivered, I knew this skin, I knew this warmth ,I knew this fingers. I held them stronger, scared to loose them again. After a few seconds I took a deep breath and pulled the person closer to my bed. The person followed me, without saying a word and laid his arms around me. I knew this arms, this smell, it was his smell. 

"Did you miss me?", his raspy voice asked me. It was the only sound I heard the whole day. I nodded hiding my face into his jacket. 

"Yong Guk can I ask you something?", I asked and hid my face deeper into his jacket as I felt something warm running down my cheek. I couldn't believe that I was dreaming such a beautiful dream. It was painful to know that I had to wake up, when the sun was rising. 

"What ever you want."

I cuddled my body onto his and opened my eyes. He was standing in front of me pressing me onto his body. 

"Is this a dream?", I muttered and looked into his eyes. He took my face into his hand, carrying it with his fingers. 

"I don't know... am I dreaming? I don't think so, Kid."

His fingers were running through my hair and I wiped my tears away. This wasn't a dream? 

"I want to ask you so much. Where have you been, why didn't you come back and so on. I missed you.", I hugged him again laid my head down on his chest, crying like a little boy. I sobbed, my nose was running like crazy and my body was trembling, but he didn't stop to hold me. 

"I'm so sorry for letting you alone.", Bang Yong Guk said and linked his fingers with mine,"I'm going to search you parents as fast I can."

I shook my head and he looked at me in surprise. 

"We don't need to find them, as long you're staying on my side. Hyung, you're my home."

 

 

He sat beside me watching the cars on the street and the stars. He held my hand and smiled. 

"Hyung, do you see this star?", I pointed at the sky and he was following me.

"Neh~. What is this?"

"This is my home planet."

He turned around to me. 

"This one?"

I nodded and smiled, it felt weird because I almost forgot how to smile.

 

 

 

 

This was the last chapter..... but if you want me to continue I'll write a second part. 

Just leave a little comment so I know.