Local Loser (Shinez)

The Prompt Dump Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Wednesday, so Yunjin needs to wear pink. Note the mean girls movie referenced. 

 

"Eunchae, I told you not to go anywhere near my room, especially my walk-in closet!" she shouted at her roommate as she gritted her teeth. Should it be called roommate even though they literally live in a big 3-storey house with a pool?

 

Shouldn't it be a housemate? Maybe.

 

The black haired girl did not get a response from her blonde roommate. "Son of a ." she cursed before stomping her feet on her way to the living room where her beloved roommate is playing some video game that Yunjin wouldn't give two s knowing.

 

“Eunchae, where the is my pink sweater?" She asked but the latter ignored her. That's why she grabbed the closest object she could find, which is the ugly bear that Eunchae owns.

 

"Aww! Can't you see I'm playing?!" the younger girl complained without looking at her housemate. "I don't give a , where the is my pink sweater?!" Yunjin’s tone indicates realgit frustrations and irritations.

 

Eunchae just rolled her eyes. "I don't know, ." That made Yunjin angry. So before she took her exit, she plugged off the monitor and the ps5 that Eunchae was using.

 

"HOLY OFF?!" Eunchae held her head with widened eyes, panicking because she was so close to finishing the hardest level in God of War V. 

 

Yunjin just raised her right hand up, showing her proud middle finger. "Hate that spoiled bratty loser." she said to herself as she went back to her walk-in closet to find something pink to wear.



//



It's a typical Wednesday in Hawkin's highschool. Everyone is being an in their own ways. 

 

And Yunjin is wearing a pink tee shirt partnered with fitted black jeans. Her style is so lame but she is Yunjin. Everything she wears is magnificent.

 

"Are you not gonna talk to him?" Who was that who asked? None other than Yunjin's friend or not really a friend but a friend but not friend friend. It's complicated, only Yunjin gets that. 

 

The black haired girl did not even bother to look at the boy her friend but not really friend friend was referring to. Why would she? 

 

Yunjin only looks up to herself, she gives zero s to everyone. Afterall, she is a narcissistic and she's proud of it.

 

"Why do you always ask me about that second quartered douchebag? Gaeul, if you want him that bad then go have that stupid yourself." she responded as she took a bite on her burger.

 

Yunjin? Not really a typical queen bee. She's independently dependent.

 

One of her advantages is that she doesn't have biases. She can be the rudest person to anyone. No exceptions. 

 

"God, that weirdo is here again." Her other friend but not really friend friend, Wonyoung said. 

 

That ringed up the black haired girl's ears. She looked at her at 3 o'clock. And there was the Hawkin's local loser. 

 

Kazuha Morgan. 

 

"I'm betting my newly bought Chanel bag last night, that nerd will trip over and have a quick lunch with the cafeteria's floor." another Yunjin's friend but not friend friend, Ningning bet. 

 

Yunjin was just chewing her food as she stared at the girl her plastics were talking about. Kazuha is currently at the counter and about to lift up the tray of her food. 

 

"Ningning, you're so corny. I'm betting my Gucci shoes, someone would accidentally bump her and she'd fall." another friend but not really friend friend, chaewon.

 

Yunjin took a bite, still looking around and waiting for what’s gonna happen next. She's intrigued herself. 

 

"Oooooh." 

 

And what just happened? 

 

Kazuha Morgan, the local loser, just tripped over a piece of banana peel. Someone must've put that in there on purpose.

 

"No ing way she did that to herself." Yunjin swallowed her food as she took away her gaze at the sorryass girl that was trying to get up and immediately ran away from the cafeteria. 

 

"Thanks for a new pair of shoes, ." 

 

Yunjin continued eating her food. She doesn't really give a about anything that happened. Though she was thinking why people like Kazuha exists.

 

People who let other people on them all over again. 

 

Don't get Yunjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter