Hoodie Stranger

Forbidden Love

 

 

“Mianhae I didn’t mean to do this” you said biting your lower lips in guilt. Even though these two vampires have harmed other innocent lives you couldn’t help it but to feel guilty about hurting them. “Argh! If you didn’t mean to do this than let us go!” one of the vampires growled and rolled his eyes. “But, I…” you said, glancing down at the wounds you gave the two vampires you felt even more guilty.

 

“It’s okay leave the rest to me” your brother, Nam Woohyun said appearing beside you. He than flashed you an understanding smile, being your only brother he could understand how much you hated to harm a life.  “Ah Gomawo oppa… ”

 

Even though your job being a vampire hunter was to protect the innocent humans from the cruel and merciless vampires you hated to hurt any life including the vampires. Sometimes you hated the fact that you were born into a family that had been vampire hunters for generations. But you were still glad that you had loving and caring parents and a sweet brother that cared for you deeply.

 

“I will bring them back to the Vampire hunter association first. You can go take a walk and settle out your feelings before coming back ” Woohyun said as he flashed another understanding smile. “Ah araso oppa. And don’t worry I won’t take long” you smiled meekly before spreading your beautiful pure white wings and flying off to somewhere else.

 

--                                                         

 

Your eyes swiftly scanned through all the sweets lined up in one straight line on the shelf. At a corner of the shelf, a particular strawberry lollipop caught your attention. “AH! I found it!” you yelled to yourself as you grabbed out a strawberry lollipop and paid for it at the counter.

 

*Wahhhhhhhh , lollipop are the best! They make my day! * You thought with a huge grin on your face. As you told Woohyun oppa that you wouldn’t take too long, you decided to use a shortcut home. You could easily fly back home using your wings, but you decided to let your wings have a short rest.

 

“Hey there pretty girl” a low voice said. Turning back what greeted your eyes were 5 tall huge guys. From their colourful dyed hairstyle and messy outfits you could predict that they were probably gangsters “What are you doing alone here pretty girl?” the same guy said with a smirk before walking towards you. Cupping up your chin, he moved his face closer and closer to yours until it was only a few inches apart.

 

You could even feel his breath. “Yah! What do you think you are doing!” you yelled before pushing away the guy. “ Woah easy there pretty lady. If you do not want to get hurt I suggest you come with us before we do something bad to you” the guy said before grabbing your wrist tightly.

 

“Ouch!” you winced in pain, trying to struggle away from his strong grasp on your wrist. *Should I use my powers on him? But he might get hurt…*

 

Just than, a voice broke your thoughts. “ I suggest you let go of her. True man don’t bully ladies” a voice said.

 

“Tch, you better don’t interfere with my matters hoodie guy. Do you know who I am? I am the leader of the notorious gang xxxx” the guy said again with a smirk. (A/N: I didn’t know what gang name to put and I didn’t want to use a kpop group name)

 

“Do I look like I care?” the guy in hoodie replied in a cold tone. “Why you – “ Before the guy could even continue what he was saying, the hoodie stranger grabbed his arm away from my wrist and flipped him onto the ground hard. *Omo that must have hurt! * “HYUNG! Are you okay?! ” one of the member said trying to pull him up. “YAH you! How dare you hurt my hyung!”  Another member shouted before throwing a punch at the hoodie stranger. The guy in hoodie than swiftly dodges the guy’s punch and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall back in pain.

 

As the hoodie stranger was busy focusing on fighting the other members he didn’t realize that the leader of the gang was preparing to hit him using a baseball bat. “LOOK OUT HOODIE GUY!” you yelled.

 

Unexpectedly, the hoodie guy swiftly dodged the baseball bat. It was than when his hoodie fell off and went back to its original position. Now you could finally see his face.

 

Though you kind of expected him to be quite good-looking, you didn’t expect him to be this good-looking. He had black charming eyes that could easily make girls swoon and drool over him. His devilishly handsome features made him give off a cool and mysterious aura.

 

“Oh my hoodie fell off. Ah whatever. So do you recognize me now?” the hoodie stranger said with a smirk. “Y-Y-YOU ARE FROM THE NOTORIOUS GANG INFINITE! L!”  one of the member said stuttering. *L? His name is L? That’s a weird name…*

 

Immediately all five of them shot up and apologized to the hoodie stranger before dashing out of the alley. Deciding to thank the stranger, you turned towards him and gave a 90-degree bow before saying “Kamsahamnida L-sshi!”

 

“Ah, it’s nothing” he said before giving you a little smile. “Be careful when you go back home… This town is filled with a lot of gangs. And not all of them are nice” he warned before walking away. *Awww… He’s gone… Wait why am I even thinking about this! *

 

--

Back at home

 

“I’m ba-“ Before you even could finish the sentence a familiar sprang up to you and pull you into a tight hug. “O-Oppa, I can’t br-re-athe” you said trying to struggle out of your brother’s tight hug. “YAH! Where did you go!? You said you wouldn’t take long! I was worried to death!” “Ah… That’s because I met my friends and we sort of had a chat!” you lied, as you didn’t want your brother to worry about you. Being the overprotective him, he will just hunt the gang down and bash them up.

 

“Aish~ you should have called me and told me that. I was so worried” Woohyun said with a cute pout. The softhearted you once again gave into your brother’s adorable aegyo. “Aigoo! How cute!” you giggled before pinching your brother’s cheek.

 

“Anyway ~~~ -ah, I’ve got something to tell you” Woohyun said in a serious tone. From the tone of your brother you could tell that something serious was going on. “Go on oppa” you said becoming serious. “Actually… omma and appa called just now. It seems that we are going to attend school” “Bwoh?! Jinja?!” you asked, your eyes glittering in delight. Ever since you was young, you have yearned to attend school with your close friends just like a normal human.

 

“~~~-ah. It’s not just an ordinary school. It’s a school that humans, vampires and us vampire hunters attend” Woohyun said looking into your eyes.

 

----------------------------

I know i already posted this chapter before , but somehow i don't know why this fanfic got deleted T______T . So i had to start all over again - sighs - 

Anyway i hope you readers like the story ^^ ! This is my first time writing fanfic >_> ...