Dinner with him

My Playful Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzIfdMDzTUE

~Teen Top-Beautiful Girl~

 

“w-what do you need?” you asked him amazed.

 

L.joe flashed his killer smile. “Delivering food to a girl who doesn’t want to go out because she is avoiding someone.” He said and entered the room even if you haven’t invited him in.

 

You amazedly looked at him while he placed the foods in the table. What was he thinking again? He looked at you and smiled. “Close the door now, babe.” He said, using that irritating term of endearment again.

 

Irritated you closed the door and walked towards him.

 

“What are you doing again, Byunghun?” you asked with your hand on your hips.

 

“Bringing food. Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” He said nonchalantly and then sits down.

 

When you didn’t move and just looked at him he grab you wrist and lightly pulled you to sit to the chair next to him. He was also the one who put food on your plate. He brought seafood. He knows it’s your favorite.

 

“You’re acting weird. When have you become so attentive?” you asked creasing your forehead.

 

“I have been attentive to you a long time ago, you just don’t notice it because you are looking elsewhere.” He said and put food on his own plate.

 

You smirked. “You mean you’re attentive to the bunch of girls you flirt with.” You said and started eating because you are really hungry.

 

L.joe clicked his tongue. “Why can’t you believe me just once, C?” he asked.

 

You couldn’t speak. You suddenly remembered what Chunji said to you; that you should trust L.joe. You just looked at him as he enjoys his food. When he looked at you, you slightly moved back from shock.

 

“Just eat everything okay.” L.joe said.

 

“Why are you eating here anyway? I’m sure t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter