1.

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov]

 

“I prepared your breakfast. Please make sure to eat this while I'm at work.” I said, placing everything on the table but the man I was talking to wasn't even responding.

 

I bet he's still mad and he needs time. Heechul and I have been dating since our college days; surprisingly we are still together and going strong though we fight a lot, at the end of the day we always find ourselves in each other's arms.

 

“I'll leave now.” I added, staring at him and sighed. I left our house and went to my workplace. Heechul stopped working and I asked him to, I can work alone while he stays at home. 

 

As I'm making my way inside our office, everyone's eyes are on me which I brushed it off and flashed a smile on everyone. I don't have time for this, all I want is to finish my work and go home.

 

“Are you okay?” Lira asked me and she was looking straight into my eyes, checking up on me.

 

“Yes.” I shortly replied and started arranging my things. 

 

“Is Hee—” before she could say his name, I glared at her which made her a bit surprised.

 

“I have work to do so please stop bothering me.” I coldly said.

 

After what I said, all of them distance themselves from me. I did my work and finished everything so I could go home early. I know Heechul needs me; I have to be next to him every single time. We complete each other, Heechul doesn't know how to cook so he's always the one who cleans up and do the house chores. I am the calm one and Heechul is always the one who gets mad over little things. He's short tempered and I am the one who always calm him down when everything is hard to deal it for him.

 

“Jungsoo..” Mr. Cha called me. I was at our break room and busy making my coffee. I turned my head on him and forced a smile.

 

He is a piece of . If he wasn't my boss, I would punch his face at this very moment. Just seeing him is making me mad and he still getting into my nerves. Why? How could they do that to me?

 

“What is it, Mr. Cha?” I calmly asked him and put down my coffee. Mr. Cha carefully approached me, not breaking his eye contact with me.

 

“About last week, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter