5 - Comeback

Flashes & YoU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the last day of my comeback promotions and start na ulit ng tour ko. And today I have to attend this music show since I'm nominated with Stellar and the other artist. 

 

 

 

 


I did performed my title song from my latest album, ofcourse. And Loveyus are here to cheer and support me. They're like a caffeine to me, the more I heard them cheers lalo akong nagiging hyper. I feel much happier. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm starting the tour na naman pala and I'm excited to bring this hype around the world. But ofcourse, I'm still kinda nervous kahit this is already my 2nd tour. My company announced the cities for the tour but I'm still anxious if I get that cities sold out o kung meron ba akong fans on that country. 

 

 

 

 


"Babee!"

"Huy! Why you're tulala dyan?" 

"H-Ha? Oh, sorry, you're saying?" Stellar's been calling me pala. 

 

 


"I said let's do the tiktok challenge! Both of our song! Let's go!" hila sakin ni Ste, at napatayo na rin ako sa couch sa dressing room ko. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Afer doing the challenge, everyone gathered na sa stage dahil nga maga-announce na ng winner for that week. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Congratulations...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"STAR!"

 

 

 


Yep, Ste won the trophy for this week. And mind you, she just came back week ago palang yata promotions niya. I have no hateful comments or whatever, I'm just proud of my bestfriend. This is not a competition between us and everyone in our circle knows it naman. We don't even mind sa mga sasabihin ng ibang tao.

 

 

The hosts gave her a flower bouquet and ofcourse, the trophy. After giving a speech, she even pulled me to stay for her encore. Kaya heto, nageencore kaming dalawa with her winning song. 

 

 


This is just a priceless moments with my friends that I will keep forever with me. 

 

 

 

 

"Proud of you, babe!" bulong ko sakanya before kaming matapos sa stage. "Thank you so much, Avi! You know that I am proud of you too and I love you, right?"


Napangiti naman ako, "Ofcourse, you love me."

 

 

"I'll call them! Let's celebrate later before your tour!"

 

"Okay?" natatawa kong sagot dito bago kami makapasok sa changing rooms.

 

 

"Hindi ka na naman namin makikita for like month because of your tour that's why we need to bond na!" pahabol nitong sabi, tumango na lang rin ako. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dumerecho naman ako ng company since I still have a scheduled practice pa for today before I go home, or yea, "the bond" later after our own scheds. 

 

 


"Okay! We should do that, I like it, Kaia!" 

 

"That would be the final for this choreo, right?"

 

"Yes, I think more stable naman na and its strong ha! Since you added that steps mas more strong na siyang tignan ngayon."   

 

 


"Miss Kaia? Are you busy?" Sabi ni Miss Jen, Mom's secretary.

 

Oh, she's here? 

 

"No, I'm not? Uhm, are you with Mom?" tumango naman ito, "Yes, Miss Kaia. She's waiting at her office."

 

Kahit naman sabihin kong busy ako eh wala naman sakanya yon. And duh? Ofcourse, she knows my scheds? She's one of the owner of this company, we own this company, hello?

 

 

 

"Okay, give me 10 minutes. I'll just finish this up."

 

"Sure, Miss Kaia."

"Thanks, Miss Jen!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I watched it earlier."


Ooh, she watched my performance?

 


"Ohh, yea. I was at the Music Core. I'm-"
"And you didn't won?"

 

 


Ah. Okay, I know where's this going.

 

 


"I was nominated, Mom. And that's fine, since Ste won the trophy naman. I'm happy for her."

 

She scoffs, "What?" Nakita ko ang pagbabago ng mukha niya. 

 

 


"Mommy, It's been three whole weeks. My whole promotions, ako pa rin ang number 1 sa charts. Do you-"

"Is it have to be that difficult, Avianna?"

 


"Mom.." 

 

 


I can feel it. I was clenching my jaws. 

 

 


Have to be that difficult? Mahirap din bang sabihin na proud ka sakin dahil sa mga nagawa or ginagawa ko?

 

 


"Don't be a smug, Avianna."

 

 

 

 

A WHAT?!

 

 

 


"Keep up. I told you to get an acting career once in your life."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tanginang buhay 'to.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


FLASHBACK

 

"Yu, Katarina Avianna,"

 

Tumayo na rin si Kaia para makuha ang kanyang Report Card sa kanyang guro na nasa harapan. Kinakabahan na rin ito dahil alam niyang hindi niya nai-perfect ang nakaraan nitong exams. 

 

 

Bago pa man ito makaupo sa kanyang upuan ay muntikan pa itong mawalan ng balanse sa kanyang nakita sa Report Card. 

 

 

 

"RANK 2"

 

 


.

 

 

 

 

Hanggang sa makauwi ito ay wala pa rin ito sa wisyo. She never experienced being on the Rank 2. Lagi itong nasa Rank 1, kahit overall sa year nila palagi itong nasa top. 

 

 

 

What am I going to say to them? 

 


I ing know them, how can I-

 

 

UGH!! This is so exhausting!

 

 

 

Alam nitong mataas ang expectations ng parents niya sa mga anak nila lalo na kay Avianna.

 

 

 

 

"Is it that hard to keep what you've been doing all the time?"

 


"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't read the question carefully and-"
"Go upstairs and study. Stay focus, Katarina."

 

 

 


It .

 


ING HELL!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Bumalik ako sa practice room. Pero hindi sa usual na practice room ko. It was my own private practice room. This is my vent room, i guess? None of the staffs are allowed to go here even my manager whenever I go here. But my ates? They're pasaway so if they're worried about me, they'll just find me here.

 

 


I had a breakdown before I go practice my dance routine. Oo, breakdown muna bago magbreakdown sa dance floor. 

 

 

 


"Sabi na eh, nandito ka.." ofcourse, that's my ate Tin. 

 


Pumasok na rin siya saka ako sinamahan sa lapag. Umupo naman ako since may inabot siyang energy booster. Ininom ko rin naman agad yun. 

 


"Mommy talked to you, no?"

"Hmm"

 


"Don't mind her, just keep doing what you're doing, alright?"

 


"Ate.."

"Heh. I told you, don't mind, mom. Ako ang handler mo, CEO ako. Whatever she's telling you, its nonsense, ha?"

 

 


"Is it really that hard for them to say na they're proud of me? Na I did well? Its been hard lately and.. and I don't even.." hindi ko matapos tapos ang sasabihin ko dahilan nga ng humagulgol na ako kay Ate Tin.

 


Agad naman niya akong niyakap. Ate comforted me.

 


"Shhh. You'll be fine, hmm? Ate's here, and your ate Rene. We're sooo proud of you, okay?"

 

"Hmmm"


"And ofcourse, duh? Loveyus? Your fans even love you more, diba?" I nodded my head while she's hugging me.

 

 

 

Ate kissed my head, "You also did so very well, Avi. Okay? You're our most precious baby in the whole universe. And anyone would have agreed to it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter