The Starting

The Dream Of Love

Place:Your room=Pink in color with many teddy bear on your shelf.

Weather:Cold,freezy,winter

 

In the year of 1995

You was 7 years old.

"Mum.Do i have any talent at all?"you always ask your mom.

"Everybody have talent.Is just you need to wait."your mom replied.

 In the year of 1996

You went to find your talent.

You try dancing,

acting,

writing,

but you knew all of these was not your talent.

Mom brought you to "The Talent" to see others do their own special talent.

One day mom brought you your own guitar.You love it and always went to practise it.

Thats when you started to sing with the guitar.

And you knew that was your own talent.

2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktKznEpxk-s

"Audition! Audition!"You pull out the audition paper out of the wall.You took out your lolipop out of your mouth.

You knew it was not allow to peel thing off the wall but this time you knew its time to break some rules sometime.

You sat on the bench with the paper on your hand and read it carefully.

"Beep!""Taxi!" you yelled.You carried the bag on your back and went in the taxi.

 

"So where do you want to go Miss?" he asked.

 

"Just the garden park please.I live near there."you replied.The taxi begin to move.

 

You sat down and throw other candy to your mouth.Then you had an idea."So..do you know anything about the talent school?"

 

"You mean "The Talent"? Oh! That school is a really fun one.But is just really hard to be in and the year is only 1."he replied.

 

"Oh.I mean i want to join that school.So could you fetch me in the next next next week?"you asked.You took out your notebook out of your bag and write your contact."Just that favour only.Please?'

 

The driver grab your contact and put on his pocket."Sure thing miss.Here is my card."he gave you his card.

 

"Kam-kamsamnida!!"you smiled.

 

The taxi halt. You had reach the garden park.You pay the amount and went back home with the paper on your hand.

 

"I hope mom won't find out."you bit your lips.

 

"Wae are you so late?Did your school really end this late?"your mom ask when you got back."And whats that?"

"This?Ani.. ani..is um just something important."and you rush to your bedroom and laid on bed.

"Yes!"you cheered and quickly sign up on the computer like the letter said.

Then you took out your guitar and started making a new song.You put a music sheet beside you.

You make the song a day and a day.Working hard and not failing.Also by entering the lyrics on the sheet.

It was hard and really stress. You always stay up late and wake early.

"Tiffany don't tell me you join this audition."mom one day came to your room without knocking.

You paused and thought real hard."Ani.Im not eomma.Is just i want to learn this song."you smiled.

Day 1=Still ok

Day2=Hmmm

Day3=*Sigh*

Day 4=Stress

Day 5=Stress still

until the last day wasn't really stress because you had complete the song :)!

 

And finally, at night it was done when the audition is tomorrow.

"Here is goes."you mumble and prepare your guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1HcEsPGrBo 

When your done singing you took a deep breathe and went to bed.

"Good luck Tiffany hwang.You can do it!"

 

                Hope you like it ^_^ Gomawo for reading~ See you on the next chapter :)