Starving

Starving

"Hyuk, I'm starving~"

"Donghae, you ate not long ago, how are you starving."

"I'm going to starve to death and it'll be all your fault!"

Hyukjae looks at Donghae who lays upside down on the couch, and gives him an incredulous look before sighing. "Fine, but just a little bit."

Donghae's face lights up before he plops himself down on Hyukjae's lap, circling his arms around the other's neck. "Yay!!"

Hyukjae's arms instinctively wrap around Donghae's waist. "Remember, not too much."

Hyukjae's pulse quickens as Donghae's grin reveals two unnaturally sharp canines.

"Of course! I wouldn't want to lose my favourite human."

Before Hyukjae can say anything, he feels teeth pierce his neck, unable to keep the small gasp from escaping his lips.

Donghae hums happily, the warm fluid filling his mouth and coating his tongue.

Hyukjae whimpers quietly.

Donghae laps at the trickling blood until Hyukjae stops bleeding. Donghae his lips and looks at Hyukjae with his glassy eyes and parted lips. He giggles before leaning down to peck Hyukjae's lips.

"How can I resist you when you look so cute after being devoured?~"

Hyukjae makes a weak sound from the back of his throat, swallowing a few times before finally speaking.

"Y-You're a monster."

"Nope! I'm a vampire."

Hyukjae groans. "This is what I get for having a vampire as a boyfriend."

"What you get is lots of love and cuddles~~" Donghae smiles, all radiant sunshine, which is confusing for Hyukjae since he should be a creature of eternal darkness.

Donghae nuzzles Hyukjae's jaw, affectionate after satiating his hunger. "I promise to something even better next time!~"

Hyukjae laughs softly, but nods.