SWEET OBSESSION

SWEET OBSESSION

 

  Henry's POV

          I was walking to  school and I thought, It's like an other ordinary school day and I    started to keep my way on  the school. When I arrived to the school garden   I saw my friends and chat with them a short time because lately my  friends became couples. So as a friend I gave them some private time for being sensetive but  the real reason is I feel like a third wheel when I with them.

Ahh I forgot to   introduce myself I am Henry and a first year in Blue Sapphire Highschool...Hmm and I have a hyung and his name is Donghae aka fishy,  he's in college now. Secondly I can play violin like a pro and I am good at drawing.

 

  Lastly  about my close friends Leeteuk; the mother of the group (caring umma ),

  Kangin; the father (he show with violent), Siwon; religion guy (can be annoying sometimes)  and Kibum; rational and kind (he's my role model).So to not gave you a    headache I am keeping short and going to my class. I went to my class    and started to wait teacher. When I was killing time for the teachers arrive  I eventually started to thinking my lately feelings. I don't know but recently  I am feeling like something is going to happen and I am worrying  every moment if it's anything will happen. You can  think I am beind paranoid but I can't stop my self.

 

 

    Zhoumi's POV

  ''Son, wake up you are going to be late if you are keep sleeping'' my mom said.  I just groaned, turned around in my bed and stretched my body. Ahh it's so tiring and I had  to go school, It's the first day of the school, so my mom forced me to go. But I wish I could spent my day at bed and  sleep but no I  have to go because '' They are going to think bad about you  if you wont go to school '' my caring mom said with a worried tone. And I  got ready to school, ate my breakfast and went to school.

 

 

    LeeTeuk's POV

    My instincts warning me about Henry, I don't know his problem but he have  been not his self. And he didn't tell me either but I didn't want to bother him too. While I was thinking someone hold my waist but I didn't hit that  person because    I knew who is that person without looked. For his react I waited a little and he began to nag.'' What were you doing ? What would you do if I were a , murder ... blah blah blah he goes to talk and talk. The person  who was talking is  my beloved one and he's name is Kangin. At first he look like a bully or something like to you but  actually he is the most caring and soft-hearted guy  I have ever seen. So before  I gave my all attention him I had noted  myself that asked Henry about his problem.

 

      Henr's POV 

        I am like this for a while and it's became tiring to be on guard every moment.So for   relaxing I looked around and garden from window. Ahh I could do everything to be            outside right now because the outside looks peacefull and energic and I really need that     feeling. And I examined my class and see what my classmates doing .They were talking     some random things and  I acted like I am   interesting to subject  my classmates talk and when they asked my opinion I answered  unwillingly  ''Hmm...'' or  ''Yeah...''  because   at least I have to answer some questions. And I am not my self  recently or moody  these days but only my close friends know that.

 

   And the teacher came and announced that we had a new student. My classmates

   became excited for the new comer. Before he introduced himself but I didn't pay

   enough to analyse him. So he introduced himself and he looked like uncomfortable      because of attention and When I looked him more seriously I could see that he didn't       like the stares and his disinterest from his face and body.

 

 

  Zhoumi's POV

 

 

     Aish... Why is that everyone in this class look at me like  I am like a food so     suffocating.In class just one or two  people  didn't look at me why the whole class can't be like them  I prayed but it's useless. I  have changed  my ex-school because of this. Some girls stalked me, beged for date with them but I have never interested in dating with anyone.

   Because the only thing that I interest was writing. Yes you didn't heard wrong. Thats my passion and some people thing badly ( usually boys )  or envy me  because of my popularity amongs ladies. But they didn't that I wasn't interest  with ladies or anyone. So my parents decided to change my school  so I could focus on my lessons. We will see what's going to happen  but I never concerned about if  I am hamdsome or anything  related to it. I just pay attention to writing.