Kimbap and a Cute Conversation

Kimbap and a Cute Conversation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, What took you so long-"

 

Woohyun stopped mid-sentence, as he opened the door, his eyes landing on Sunggyu with a fox hairband on his head holding a smaller hand on either of his.

 

"Aigoo..Uri Yoon Hu, Yoon Ha.."

 

Woohyun immediately bent down, sitting on his knees, coming up to their eye level.

 

"Samchon!"

 

Yoon Ha was quick to pull down her mask, exclaim loudly in excitement and run towards Woohyun, hugging him with her tiny arms around his shoulders.

 

"Awww Sweetie! Samchon missed you so much!"

 

"Yoon Ha missed you too!" She whispered in his ear before hugging him tightly again.

 

"Yoon Hu, how are you? Haha you are still very shy, I see!"

 

Sunggyu prompted Yoon Hu to reply to Woohyun.

 

"Yoon Hu-ah..Say Hello to Woohyun Samchon!"

 

Yoon Hu bowed down politely to Woohyun.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

Woohyun ruffled the little one's hair laughing.

 

"Come on in."

 

As the two kids scampered along inside the house and Woohyun was about to follow, Sunggyu held him back by his elbow.

 

"Yah, where's my hello?"

 

Sunggyu proceeded to kiss Woohyun's cheek from behind, whispering.

 

"I missed you too! So much..-"

 

"Hyung, the kids are here!"

 

Woohyun broke free from Sunggyu, and quickly walked inside following the kids, but Sunggyu could see his ears had turned red.

 

As Sunggyu made himself comfortable on Woohyun's couch and the two kids climbed onto the couch as well, Woohyun traipsed into the kitchen to prepare a quick snack for them. Knowing Sunggyu, he was quite sure the thought of feeding them hadn't entered the man's head. He rarely fed himself after all.

 

"Kids, I'll be out with some Kimbap.. Yoon Hu-ah, you can turn on the gaming console and play whatever game you want okay?"

 

Yoon Hu was quick to run towards the monitor and turn it on, settling himself in the chair in front of it.

Yoon Ha turned to Sunggyu.

 

"Sunggyu Samchon, can I go help Woohyun Samchon in the kitchen? It would be difficult to make food for three people right?"

 

"Definitely! You can go help! Woohyun Samchon will love it!"

 

Yoon Ha wand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter