CHP 3

Working the way through
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL

Finally, after the long and tiring morning, it was lunchtime. I went outside to tell my secretary, who was now Baekhyun, to bring me lunch. He wasn't there. I was extremely hungry, so I decided to go and take food from the cafeteria. This was when I saw the atrocious scene before me. Baekhyun was hugging Lay, I don't know. From the designing department. How dare he? We were still married. How could he just go and hug someone else? It could be nothing, just a friendly hug, but who does that nowadays. I will ask him.

I took my food and went back to my office. When I heard him come, I went outside and found him talking to someone and laughing. He didn't laugh like that with me. I ignore him, but still. I didn't like it, so I went there and interrupted their conversation.

"What is so funny?" Like to share... hmm.

"Nothing, we were just talking..."

"Is this a time to talk?"

The guy he was talking to scurried away.

"Do your work properly and bring me the schedule for the afternoon." And oh, bring me lunch in the office from tomorrow together with yours.

"Okay"

Now he won't get a chance to talk or hug someone. *Smiles* He is cute.

The day after lunch went like a breeze, and soon it was time to go. I went out in hopes of finding Baekhyun. I might as well offer him a ride home.

"Thank you for the ride!"

What was that. Someone offering him a ride? To my wife?! Not possible.

"Baekhyun!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter