One

Idol That You Could Never Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shouldn't sneak around but I was desperate. You know heartbreak. Why does it exist? So to make me forget about that stupid heartbreak, I decided to break into my brother's basement and steal his strongest whiskey.

 

My brother, Sanha lives next door. So I knew his door lock password. And I also knew he was away for a week for a filming. Thanks to my mom. I would never care about my brother. Why would I? We were never close.

 

Back to present. I managed to enter his house without a problem. His house was cleaning. A surprise to me. Didn't know he would keep his house clean. I didn't pay any attention to unimportant things in the house and decided to focus the task in my hand. 

 

Slowly I opened his basement door, sneaking like a freaking robber although I knew there was no one in the house. Excitedly I browsed through his variety of alcohol beverage that was fully stocked in his basement. 

 

At times like this, if my brother's here, I would confess my love to him. But shame. He was not here. Not like I want to complain. Heh. 

 

"Who are you?" A male voice suddenly heard from behind me. 

 

I almost dropped the whiskey that I picked. Key word. ALMOST. It would be a shame if I wasted the 30 year old whiskey. I turned slowly thinking my brother's ghost decided to say hi to me. Well, it was the first time by the way. I have met his ghost a couple of times and that's for another time story. 

 

"Who are you?" I asked him back. I knew his face somewhere. Idol? Or probably actor? But there was no way my brother knew the actors. So, he was an idol. He was handsome and pretty too. 

 

He raised one eyebrow at me. "I asked you first."

 

"I'm Sanha's sister." 

 

I never throw that statement everywhere. Even my classmates never knew about this fact. I was not that desperate. 

 

"Hana?" He guessed. My stupid brother probably told him that. Then this person must be his bestie or something. Because my beloved brother too, would never throw that statement anywhere. Nobody in the entertainment industry knew about Sanha having a younger sister. 

 

"And you are? What are you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter