001

Them as Dads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy, Mama!" Slowly opening his eyes, Junmyeon pecks his wife's forehead before he gently takes his arms off her. He felt his daughter's small hands on his back and he couldn't be more excited to see that little girl's face. Every morning, little Jea, three, wakes her parents up even before the alarm does. 

"Good morning, princess" Junmyeon sat up and held the kid, gently carrying her up to bed. He put her between them and the kid immediately snuggles againts her mom. 

"Mamaaaa" Jea starts showering kisses on Irene's face while Junmyeon left to brush his teeth. 

"Is mama awake?" He asked when he's back, sitting back on bed. He leaned over to give Irene a kiss on her cheek too, trying to wake her up, but the mom of three is still sleeping peacefully.

"Mama wants to sleep more, let's wake her up later nalang?" He asked his little girl and the girl nodded, standing up on bed and walks towards him, standing on his lap, wrapping her little arms around her dad's neck. Junmyeon couldn't help not to smooch those chubby cheeks.

"Ate?" Jea looked at Junmyeon with her cute excited wide eyes. She heard her sister walking towards their parents' room.

"Good morning, dad" Ella, nine, rubbing her eyes greets her dad and casually joins Jea on their dads's lap by sitting on and snuggling on his chest.

"Good morning, my love" Junmyeon said, kissing Ella's cheek. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and earned a nod from the girl

Not long after, Karina, fourteen, came too. "Good morning, dad" Karina walks to her dad and Junmyeon gave the girl a kiss on her cheek. The eldest immediately joins her mom on bed and snuggles on her.

 

~||~

 

"Crap!" Jennie opened her eyes and that was her first word of the day. Jongin is spooning her, with his face brushing her back when she opened her eyes and realized she's late for work.

Pushing Jongin's hand off her, Jennie, still , immediately ran to the bathroom to clean herself up and grabbed the clothes she has from Jongin's closet.

"Hey, kalma lang. Ang aga pa" Jongin groans, sitting up. 

"I'm late!" Jennie rolled her eyes. This guy might be the best when it comes to , but she hates how he can be so unbothered at times. Jongin grabbed his boxers that was thrown on the floor last night before he get on his feet.

"I'll pick you up, later?" He asked, wra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter