THIS TIME IS OVER

THIS TIME IS OVER (oneshot)

 

 

please hear this to add more feeling   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-BEo7nShM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS TIME IS OVER 

 

 

 

 

If i forget you, i feel like everything will end

Wake me up from this tiring dream

[Sandeul pov]

I was walking around without any direction.

It really hurts me when you said Goodbye. I felt like my heart was being stabbed many times. I felt like this is a nightmare which I never can wake up from. Forget you, tch it’s not going to happen because I can’t-I can't forget you. I can’t leave you either forget you. Even though there’s a lot of girls better than you but no one can replace you in my heart. Why you must leave me?


I love you and i need you
I think i’m going to go crazy because i miss you

Do you even care about me? Did you know how much I loved you. If you really care then, why are you leaving me?

I entered a café and saw her, flirting with another man, Jung Jinyoung.

I knew it. He had been acting different in front of me lately.

She saw me. She gave me a smirk and then continued flirting. I just glared at them and left. Walking aimlessly again…


This time is over
Why are you leaving me?
I loved you more than my life
I’m still trapped in that love
Calling out to you crazily while only looking for you

I walked and walked and just kept walked while reminiscing our memories, our happy memories.

Do you still remember when we at  the theme park? Or at the Namsan Tower, the place where I confessed that I love you? Oh I think you have erased it from you memory right. *sigh* I’m such a loser.


Even though i know that i can’t see you anymore
To the pain that isn’t enough, i ask if this is love

The pain is unbearable. I wonder if you feel the pain, the same pain I'm feeling.  I wonder why is it so easy for you to say Goodbye to me. Oh, I know. You can’t feel the pain. You can easily say Goodbye because you have other men. I thought I knew everything about you, but I was wrong, dead wrong.


Like the thick fog in the morning, an image of you is blurred
No, it continually gets erased
Will tears form, will wounds heal, these habitual hurts
That spot you left from, i leave that empty spot empty for you to return

Although you have hurt me a lot, there's still space for you, for you to come back.

I stopped in front of a playground. Looking at the slide, the swings and your favourite, the monkey bar. I smiled when remembered that you always hang yourself and scaring me from up there.

The music sound is lingering in my ears
It hurts because it feels like my heart all over

FlASHBACK

I was walking around the playground while listening to B1a4–OK. As I walked pass the Monkey Bar, suddenly a person's head appeared from above.

“WAAAAAAA!!!! GHOST” I cried out loud.

“Hey relax. Tch you really are a chicken.” A girl said to me. She was sitting on the Monkey Bar.

How come I didn’t notice her?

“Are you surprised? Sorry, I was just bored and that’s why I scare you.” she said. “beside there’s no ghost on the day like this”. She chuckled. She got down the monkey bar and offered her hand.

“My name's Minji. What’s yours?” She asked me. I just stared blankly at her.

Whaaaa she really beautiful

“How many times do I have to say, I’m not a ghost.” She said and laughed.

“Oppsss sorry, my name is Sandeul” I said and took her hand for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you” Minji said and smiled. I smiled back at her and we started to get closer.

End of flashback.


Goodbye goodbye goodbye
My bad lying that’s mixed with tears

“Ahjusshi!!!!!!” a kid startled me and brought me back to reality.

“Oh, Hi there!” I said while wiping my tears with my sleeve.

“Why are you crying? Where is the noona that always with you?” He asked innocently.

“S-s-she is busy that’s why she can’t come” I tried to making lie as my tears start to fall down. I quickly wipe the tears.

“Then why are you crying?” He asked again.

“ummm.. You will know when you are big enough.”I replied, showing my most sincere smile ever.

This time is over
Why are you leaving me?
I loved you more than my life
I’m still trapped in that love
Calling out to you crazily while only looking for you
Come back to me

This time is over
This love is over
This time is over

Calling out, calling out to you
I get tired from crying as another day passes

On the next day….

I wake up and went to the bathroom. I took bath to freshen up myself. I took a glance towards the window and it was raining quite heavily.

“Yah Sandeul!!! Come down ppali!! Can you accompany me to watch death bell!!???" I heard Baro shouted from the stairs.

Tch-Baro and his drama.

“Sorry not in the mood.” I shouted back.

“it’s ok. GONGCHAN!!!!!!”


This time is over
Time is ticking
And as if it stopped, rain comes from the sky
Time is over
I’m blind to love, i’m still living under cover in you

I looked around my room.

Waaaa it really messy here. I better clean this room or I will be scolded by CNU hyung.

I started to pick the trash and the papers that scattered on the floor. I started to clean my desk and found her pictures. I sit on my bed and started to remember the memories that I can’t forget.


Goodbye goodbye goodbye
Baby to my heart
Goodbye goodbye (my love)

Your message left on the phone
Your last voice that was on the verge of tears
I love you, i’m sorry too
Why do you make me hurt more with words like that

FLASHBACK

I was in a café when I received a phone call. It’s from Minji.

“Minji Where are you~~~~?” asked you with aegyo.

“Are you there?” she asked me back.

“Yeah I’m here already.. ppali ppali.” I make another aegyo.

“Sandeul actually I want to tell you something.” She said. Her voice was like wanted to cry.

“Waeyo?” I asked her.

“I love you but I'm sorry ” she said.

“Hmmn what are you trying to say Minji?” I asked her in confusion. I heard she took a deep breath before answering.

“I’m sorry we have to breakup.” She said and hung up. Leaving me alone in confusion.

End of flashback.

This time is over
I want to stop this tiring longing now
I’m going to try and live no matter what
Even if i say this to myself thousands of times
It’s not really working well


Don’t think that i’m going to cling onto you
Because i’m going to live between life and death and forget you
Even if i’m sometimes shaken a bit by memories of you
Watch me, i’ll definitely show you that i’ll forget you

Tears started to falls again.

No I’m not like this. I must show to her that I’m strong. Not a loser. I’m gonna to prove you that I’m strong, I’m really strong.


It’s over