Final

Sick but cute
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ningrina

When Karina gets sick, she turns into quite a baby, or in her group’s case, a big baby. So who else could take care of their clingy baby unnie other than their resident real baby and Maknae Ningning?

 

After a particularly exhausting day, Karina decided to retire early. Citing that she doesn’t feel well. True enough, the next day, Winter, Giselle, and Ningning enter her room with the poor girl shivering and sweating buckets.

 

“Food, cuddles, kisses, and ningning. I need ningning~! "Karina whines, throwing a small tantrum while failing to reach for Ningning because of how weak she felt.

 

Another fact about their loser of an unnie is that she becomes even more affectionate and clingy when sick. Normally, when she gets sick, all girls receive equal amounts of attention-seeking from Karina, but Ningning particularly suffers because of how particularly fond Karina is of their maknae. Not that Ningning minds, of course; she loves Karina (too much, Winter and Giselle say) and is willing to receive the brunt of Karina’s affection if it meant helping the poor girl from her sickness or at the very least distracting her enough to pass out.

 

“Don’t worry guys, I got this. Don’t you have schedules today? I don't, so I’ll be fine. Just have our manager bring medicines and food here in the dorm.”

 

“Pft making excuses to have Karina all to yourself. You’re not slick, Yizhuo,” Giselle teases.

 

“Please don’t too much; she’ll burst into tears again. I don’t want to handle a sick Karina and a crying Ning,” Winter sighs, seemingly tired of everything already. She loves all her members, but they can be a bit too much at times.

 

“Yah! I’m doing you guys a favor, and you’re here making fun of me. Fine, leave us then; don’t come crawling back to me when you get sick.” Ningning huffs in frustration with a slight blush, failing to hide the fact she does enjoy having Karina all to herself.

 

“Whatever Ning, take care of both of you and try not to get sick. Or actually, do get sick so Karina can baby you even more.”

 

“Not another word out of you, Uchinaga.”

 

“Come on, Giselle, we’re going to be late. Thanks for taking care of Karina, Ning. We’ll get the manager to get her medicine and food. I can’t imagine the chaos Karina sick and alone will cause."

Winter shudders at the thought of how much damage a sick Karina could do if left alone.

 

"Thanks, Winter; you two take care. I’ll see you guys later,” Ningning bids her members farewell.

 

While preparing to leave the room to get some items to clean Karina up, She is stopped by a barely conscious Karina.

 

“My baby Ning~ don’t leave me. I’ll cry if you do.” Karina whines like a baby.

 

Anyone else would have probably cringed at the pathetic state Karina was in, especially Giselle, but Ningning's heart swells with love for her elder member. She truly does think Karina is adorable in and out of sickness, but seeing her so desperate for Ningning’s presence is just outright unlawful given how adorable it is.

 

“Karina dearieee, I’ll be back quick. I need to clean you up. You’ll get sicker if you stay in your drench clothes.”

 

“Give me a kiss then before you leave." 

 

"Nuh-uh, you’re sticky and wet. I’ll give you one after I wipe you down. Non-negotiable”

 

With an angry pout, Karina slumps back to the bed, facing away from Ningning, clearly annoyed that she didn’t receive kisses. Ningning laughs at Karina’s childish antics and decides to gather the things faster before Karina is full of cries from lack of affection.

 

Upon returning to Karina’s room, she was met with a still angry and pouting Karina, now wrapped in a blanket, and Ningning swears her heart might die from overwhelming love for her unnie.

 

"Karina, dearie, sit up, will you? You’ll get sicker if we

Please log in to read the full chapter