EPILOGUE

daydream (about me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Heejin and Jiwoo's story continued to blossom, their connection not only brought them together but also unraveled threads of fate that extended to their dear friend, Park Chaewon. Their shared past carried secrets that transcended time, hidden stories that connected them all.

One evening, over a dinner where laughter and shared stories filled the room, Jiwoo couldn't help but recall a particular memory. "Remember how we used to tease Chaewon about her cooking skills in high school?" she mused, unaware of the complex web of connections it hinted at.

Heejin raised an eyebrow, "Really? What happened?" she inquired with curiosity.

As Jiwoo began to share the tale of their school days and Chaewon's culinary ambitions, Heejin listened attentively, memories and realizations simmering beneath the surface.

It was a story of young hearts, forged destinies, and secrets kept well-hidden. Their interconnected journey hinted at hidden layers, waiting to be unveiled in the chapters yet to come.

 

🃏🃏🃏

It's been a hot minute, but I've finally finished it.

You can find me on Twitter (X) @AJMinatozaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter