A NEW TOWN?????

Pokemon OMG!!

Here we were at the depths of a new town with a new clanned called bulbasaur.

"woah they too have power? do all you pokemon have power?"

"wow, now you find out." neayuon said in a faint voice.

"what? im slow okay? happy?!" i shouted. i scanned the place with my eyes. "what are we doing here any ways?"

"oh we're here for lunch." said kecorot. "wait what? we went this far for lunch?!" i cried.

"hey! shut up, were out of food so we're here to get more food. got it?" neayuon said sternly.

"ok." i shrugged.

when we got to the food shop it was geting robbed by a pokemon called charmander.

i walked away slowly. "i'll....just..be hiding behind the couter ok? hehe."

neayuon jumped on one of the charmander's head and shocked it and kecorot used his raygun to beat the other one.

they ran as fast as they could out of the food shop and i yelled "yeah! you better run!"

then neayuon said "you didnt even do anything..." he glared at me.

i said "oh, dont mess the fun up neayuon."

all of a sudden kecorot said "weres the store owner?"

"wait wah~" i said looking constipated.

"here i am~  and thank you all~" said the owner "what do you need from me?"

neayuon said "just food sir."

"ok~" the owner said.

we took the food and we walked off in to the sun set once agin.