End

Helping Hand

"Cho Kyuhyun, tell me, what is your secondary gender?"

 

Dumbfounded Kyuhyun blinked at the older man's sudden question. It had only been a few days after he joined Super Junior and became Yesung hyung's roommate. The laws stated that under no circumstances should the individual's secondary gender get in the way of their career. For that reason, the company didn't ask their talents about their genders and he knew that the members also didn't ask each other about it. In this age of advanced technology, issues regarding the uncontrollable estrus cycle and pheromone have become a myth. So, he didn't understand why his hyung wanted to know his secondary gender. Despite that, he still answered.

 

"I'm a dominant Alpha, though I just manifested a few months ago so my pheromone is still subtle."

"Hmm, a dominant kind too, not bad, not bad..."

"Yesung hyung...?"

 

Kyuhyun called his hyung hesitantly when the older man suddenly snatched his towel from the rack. Then, Yesung hyung wrapped it around his body and flopped down on the bed, rolling back and forth. For a second, he debated getting other members to tell them that their lead vocalist had gone mad. However, he recalled the kindness his hyung showed him who was basically his enemy, and decided against it. He sat down on the bed and called his hyung cautiously.

 

"Yesung hyung... Are you okay?"

"Don't distract me. I'm making myself smelling like an Alpha."

"What?"

 

Yesung hyung stopped rolling and put his chin on his thigh. The eccentric older man glanced up to meet his eyes and Kyuhyun's heart skipped a beat.

 

"Keep it a secret. Actually, I'm a dominant Omega."

"Omega...? You're not an Alpha?"

"See! This is the problem!!"

 

His hyung pouted and fumed while rubbing his face against his thigh, and Kyuhyun suddenly felt hot.

 

"Everyone thinks that I'm an Alpha just because I look badass! Well, I do look badass so it's only natural that they reach that conclusion. However, I'm actually the opposite! Our fans are gonna be so disappointed if they find out!"

"So... Hyung tried to act like an Alpha...? Including the smell...?"

"Yup. You're an Alpha and Alpha scent is very unique. So, if I smell like you, everyone will think that I'm an Alpha too, right? Ha! I'm such a genius on top of being good-looking!"

"Um, yes, I guess so? How did hyung hide your gender before I arrived?"

"I usually borrowed Siwon's or Youngwoon's clothes, though they didn't know the reason why. However, I already have an Alpha roommate of my own so I should use you well!"

"Use me... Yesung hyung, did you... let me stay in your room because of that...?"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly felt a sharp pain in his heart at the older man's words. He thought Yesung hyung genuinely accepted him and he was beyond overjoyed when his hyung told him to stay in his room. Probably sensing the dejection in his tone, the lead vocalist turned to lie on his back and rubbed his philtrum while snorting amusedly.

 

"Brat, did I know or ask about your secondary gender before tonight?"

"No..."

"See?" Yesung hyung smiled fondly and pinched his cheek. "Don't listen to any rubbish gossip. You're one of us now and my dongsaeng, Kyuhyun-ah."

"Yesung hyung..."

 

With that said, Yesung hyung resumed his plan of making himself smell like an Alpha. Although Kyuhyun's brain failed to follow his hyung's logic, he understood that his hyung didn't see him as a tool. He watched the older man rolling around while hugging his towel. The sight somehow made his heart feel ticklish and something began to sprout there as he fetched his clothes scattered on his bedroll on the floor.

 

"Hyung, how about you wear my clothes to sleep starting tonight?"

 

******************************************

 

A few years later...

 

 

"Sigh..."

"Yesung hyung, what's wrong? You've been sighing nonstop lately."

 

Kyuhyun asked the depressed main vocalist as he draped his coat on the man's shoulders and sat down beside him. Although he had long been forced by Leeteuk hyung and the managers to move out of Yesung hyung's room (Tsk), he still made sure that his hyung always put on his clothes whenever he could. Yesung hyung looked up and pouted, and he gladly let the Omega lean on him while circling his arm around the fit body.

 

"You know that we just had a fansign, right? You see, one of the ELFs told me that I'm adorable, trying hard to be an Alpha even though I'm an Omega. How did she know that!?"

"Well, it's been many years so maybe your acting isn't convincing anymore. Plus, our fans are very perceptive. Remember? They even found out that you've been wearing my scarf and overcoat."

 

Kyuhyun tugged the older man closer and patted his back soothingly. Yesung hyung moaned like a satisfied cat and hugged his waist back. Resting his chin on his shoulder, the clueless vocalist murmured in puzzlement.

 

"How? I thought my plan was perfect! No one ever questioned my secondary gender after I wore your scent on my body and acted tough!"

"There, there, nothing is wrong with hyung's method. Our fans' eyes just got sharper. So, we should improve our tactic as well."

"Do you have any idea, Kyuhyun?"

"Hmm... How about sticking by my side on top of wearing my clothes? Maybe skin-to-skin contact is better for imprinting pheromone."

"Oh!! That makes sense! How are we going to do it?"

 

Kyuhyun smiled and caught the older man's hand, before lifting it up to show the hand size difference.

 

"Easy. We'll hold hands every time we are together. If someone asks, just say that I like to compare our hands."

 

*****************************************

 

A few months later...

 

 

"Sigh..."

"Hyung, don't bite your nails."

 

Kyuhyun seized the small hand before it reached the older man's mouth. When Yesung hyung tried to struggle and pull his hands away, he released just a little amount of his pheromone to coax the Omega and it was effective. Yesung hyung sighed again but he looked more at peace this time as he dropped his weight on him.

 

"The number of comments under my sns saying that I'm an Omega pretending to be an Alpha increased again... Why? I basically smell like you now to the point that everyone said we left a trace on each other."

"Hyung, can I ask why do you have to pretend to begin with? There are many cool Omegas out there and you'd still be the same wonderful Art-of-Voice Yesung even if you revealed your true gender."

"Because we're idols and we have a certain image to maintain, Kyuhyun. Didn't you see what happened to those who failed to uphold their images? I don't want to be abandoned..."

"But those people aren't true fans. True ELFs love us for who we really are."

"I know but the reality isn't as simple as that. You know it, Kyuhyun..."

 

Kyuhyun released more pheromones and hugged the slender body when he sensed that his hyung's mood was down. He knew that what Yesung hyung said had some truth in it so he didn't want to dwell on the depressing topic. Instead, he encouraged the Omega man.

 

"Then, how about hyung make yourself look more buff? No one ever thought of Siwon hyung as an Omega, right?"

"I already exercise a lot."

"No, hyung, you need to eat well too if you want to look powerful and strong like Siwon hyung."

"But my diet..."

"Don't worry, hyung, I learned how to cook so let me take care of your meals from now on."

 

Kyuhyun smiled when the older man accepted his suggestion, grinning wider as he successfully pulled Yesung hyung to nestle in his lap without his hyung noticing.

 

************************************************

 

A few years later...

 

 

"Hyung, everything will be alright. We'll never forget you."

"But two years is a lot of time... I'm not as popular as Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung either."

"I'll always mention you. I'll sing your songs. Hyung, you have nothing to worry about."

 

Kyuhyun hugged and rocked the Omega in his arms. After Super Show 5 in Seoul performance, their main vocalist had been in a depressed mood because he had to enlist soon. So, he spent the last available free days off before going on a world tour to comfort his hyung.

 

"It's not just my popularity that I worry about. I'm also anxious about the army. I know that I can fight back if anyone picks on me. However, what if they found out that I'm actually an Omega and spread the news?"

"That's illegal and I doubt no one wants to mess with us. We're Super Junior. We won't stand idle if anything happens to our members."

"I know but I can't help worrying. Plus, I can't bring your clothes with me and you'll be too busy to visit me after the world tour starts... I won't smell like an Alpha anymore. This won't do!!"

 

Yesung hyung abruptly got up from his lap and began to dump the contents of the laundry basket on the bed. Then, the older man lay on the mattress and tried to surround himself with the clothes. After a while, only the Omega's face could be seen among the pile of clothes. Kyuhyun sat down beside the makeshift mountain and let his pheromone swallow the entire room to soothe his hyung. He wondered if Yesung hyung realized that he just exhibited a nesting behavior— the thing that Omegas did when they felt distressed. He somehow managed to locate his hyung's hand under the clothes and squeezed it.

 

"I'll protect your place beside me, along with our members and fans. Two years will pass in a blink of an eye and you'll be singing beautifully on the stage again."

"But the enlistment..."

"... Yesung hyung, do you want me to mark you temporarily?"

"What?"

"If I mark you, temporarily, of course, you'll still smell like me despite our lack of interaction. Then, we can meet up every few months to redo the marking."

 

Kyuhyun didn't dare to breathe or blink. He just took the riskiest step that could ruin their relationship. Truth be told, he could just trick the main vocalist like in the past but he treasured his hyung too much to do that. So, he left the decision in the other party's hands. Still holding the endearing small hand, he anxiously waited for the older man's answer.

 

"... Won't I bother you? You're already busy with both our world tour and upcoming solo album."

"Nope. This is a piece of cake to me."

"If you said so... Then, Kyuhyun, can you mark me...?"

"Gladly~"

 

Kyuhyun tried his hardest to hide his grin and drumming heartbeat as he dug out his Omega from the pile of clothes. He pulled the older man onto his lap and massaged his stiff shoulders to help him relax. Finally, his patience paid off and Yesung hyung's gland was right in front of him. He kissed the bump on the nape and smirked when his hyung gasped.

 

"Yesung hyung, you're my most beloved hyung so I'm willing to do anything for you."

"O-Oh, okay..."

 

He happily bit the tempting Omega gland after witnessing with his own eyes how Yesung hyung's ears and neck turned red.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun knew that his long-term plan had succeeded wonderfully when he saw the KyuSung wedding fan edit that Yesung hyung posted on his Twitter to congratulate At Gwanghwamun first win. He also successfully screenshotted the Tweet before his cute hyung deleted it.

 

**********************************************

 

A few years later...

 

 

"Yah, Kim Kyu, when are you going to jump Ye and spare us from you guys' shameless flirting?"

"It's not the time yet. I need to make him fall for me more."

"Aish, for Christ's sake! Ye smells like you and often wears your clothes. You're in charge of his diet and solve his bad habits. You lot can't stay away from each other and that fool literally bears your mark!! What falling in love? You guys are a in married couple!"

 

Kyuhyun proudly nodded at what Heechul hyung said without bothering to hide his smirk. Of course, he worked hard to be the best and the only potential Alpha mate for Yesung hyung. Although his hyung still wouldn't admit to his own feelings, he was satisfied with what they had and didn't mind waiting.

 

"Yesung hyung couldn't go anywhere else but stay by my side anyway. I don't mind waiting until he realizes his own heart."

"Aren't you going to the army soon? What if some handsome younger Alpha snatched him away?"

"Who would be stupid to not notice my scent on him? I've been bathing him in my pheromone that even our families mistake us from one another."

"Bruh. You're a ing trickster. I feel bad for Ye!"

"You should be happy that two of your lovely dongsaengs end up together, hyung."

 

Kyuhyun took a sip of the soju while enjoying the older man's disgusted looks.

 

"Anyway, Heechul hyung, if you really want us to stop beating around the bush, help me get my feelings through Yesung hyung's big head."

"...Why do I have to be your silly cupid?"

.

.

.

"Yo, Ye, when are you going to have Kyuhyun's kids?"

 

Yesung spit the iced vanilla latte he just drank. His entire face burned hot because of the embarrassment and a fit of coughing.

 

"What are you talking about!!? We didn't have that kind of relationship!"

"Pfft, come back to say it again when you stop smelling like that brat."

"T-This is just our plan to disguise my gender. Nothing more than that."

"Really? Then, don't you think it's time to come clean? It's not like your plan ever worked."

"Hey! Our plan is superb! No one ever suspected that I'm an Omega."

"But we all found out eventually that you're an Omega, well, Kyuhyun's Omega."

"The members and our friends aren't the ones I want to maintain my image for and, no, I'm not Kyuhyun's mate."

"Really? Then, you'd be totally chill if that brat met his destined one and no longer spent time with you, right?"

 

Yesung wanted to say "Yes" but the word refused to come out for some reason. He unconsciously lifted his hand to his mouth but immediately stopped when the maknae's warning rang in his head.

 

"...But Kyuhyun only thinks of me as his hyung."

"Does it change anything? Just confess, dude. Don't forget that Kyuhyun is about to join the army soon and you won't be seeing him for two years."

"... I'll think about it."

 

And Heechul knew that Yesung wouldn't think about it. His stubborn AB-line brother always said that when he wanted to avoid a topic. So, he decided to take the matter into his own hands. After the evil maknae joined the army, he began to point out every last one of Kyuhyun's admirers in the entertainment circle to the main vocalist, stressing the fact that they had attempted to flirt with their maknae many times. However, he also pointed out that Kyuhyun never treated anyone as well as he did to Yesung. Finally, his persuasion and Kyuhyun's constant messages and calls moved the unmoveable mountain named Yesung.

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, I love you!"

 

 

"ing finally," Heechul sniffled to himself after his foolish little brother finally confessed to the scheming maknae during their Super Show 7 performance. As soon as the show was done, he sent a bill to charge Kyuhyun for his service. Hopefully, Yesung and Kyuhyun would stop flirting shamelessly in front of the members now that they got together.

 

 

(Spoiler: They did not).

 

***************************************************

 

A year later...

 

 

"Hyuuung, we're dating now so do you still have to pretend to be an Alpha?"

"Of course! I won't change my image just because I'm your Omega now. I need to work hard like how I maintain my appearance~"

 

Kyuhyun pouted but didn't protest his lover's decision. After all, it didn't matter how other people perceived them because Yesung hyung was still his and his alone. Plus, he wouldn't mind keeping with the act if it made his mate happy.

 

"Then, should I bathe you with more of my pheromone~? You're already looking cool like a true Alpha so you just need to smell like one more."

"Your physique looks bigger and stronger than me. People might think that I'm an Omega if we hang out together... Oh! I know! Kkuru, I just came up with a great plan!"

"My mate is a genius~ What is your plan?"

"Although Hyukjae-ah is an Alpha, our fans think that he's an Omega. Plus, whenever I posted pictures with him, the majority of the comments said that I'm very cool and dominant! So, if I stick by Hyukjae's side, no one will suspect that I'm an Omega!! This—"

"Is a bad idea, love, very, very bad idea."

 

Kyuhyun praised himself for not outright shaking his Omega. Please, he worked hard to reclaim his place beside Yesung hyung after the throne was taken by a certain guy surnamed Lee named Hyukjae. He pulled his lover onto his lap and acting coquettishly.

 

"Hyuuung, you know that Eunhyuk hyung is Donghae hyung's mate, right? Are you going to get in their way? Make Donghae hyung sad that he couldn't spend 24/7 with his Alpha anymore?"

"That's true... What about Wookie? He wouldn't mind—"

"He wouldn't mind but it might make things awkward when he revealed his girlfriend."

"Oh. Who am I going to stick close to though?"

"You have me, obviously!"

 

He kissed his boyfriend before Yesung hyung got to protest, only letting go when the Omega man began to moan and hit his back.

 

"... Yesung hyung, lately, fans like to call me with cute pet names like Bread or Baby. I think they just believe that I'm an Omega because of how docile I look. So, we can stick together and people will naturally think that you're an Alpha and I'm an Omega!"

"Oh! That makes perfect sense! Cho Kkuru is so smart~"

 

Kyuhyun sighed internally in relief when the crisis was successfully evaded. He happily took a selca with his Omega and let Yesung hyung use the caption "YeKyu" to fool their fans.

 

"Kyuhyun! Look! All of the comments said that we're a cute Alpha-Omega pair! I think our plan works!!"

 

He didn't point out to Yesung hyung that the fans actually implied the other way around because most of them already suspected the main vocalist to be an Omega. He would never ruin his beloved mate's fun.

.

.

.

Evil Maknae: 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Jewel_bOY: WTF CHO KYUHYUN

.

.

.

But he certainly didn't mind ruining Eunhyuk hyung's fun.

 

**************************************************

 

A year later...

 

 

Yesung realized one year too late that their plan worked too well.

 

He tried not to bite his nails as he read the comments about his boyfriend's latest variety show. Kyuhyun got paired with a handsome actor and many people cheered for them to end up together in real life, knowing that both men were single. (Well, not in Kyuhyun's case but the public didn't know about their relationship yet.) At first, he didn't care about it. Why would he worry when his Alpha already marked him? However, the more episodes were aired, the more anxious he became. Even he couldn't deny that the maknae and the actor had great chemistry and the public loved them.

 

"Not good... I have to do something about it!"

.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun suspected that his beloved hyung hid something from him.

 

 

Yesung hyung obviously avoided his eyes and cut the conversation short whenever he tried to prod the older man for an answer. He thoroughly recalled everything that happened after they dated but couldn't think of anything that could upset his Omega. After carefully coaxing Yesung hyung to accept him as a mate, their relationship proceeded smoothly. The only difference between then and now was how he shamelessly flirted and touched his Yesung hyung without any excuses. They kissed plenty of times but nothing further than that (yet). He had waited for almost a decade just to make Yesung hyung fall in love with him and admit to his feelings. He didn't mind waiting more. Right now, he needed to find out what happened to the eccentric Omega.

 

"Yesung hyung, I'm home—"

 

Kyuhyun dropped his backpack and his rationality after seeing what welcomed him home— half- Yesung hyung. The y main vocalist wore only a long-sleeved black shirt that fell to his thighs, barely covering his slender and milky legs. Only the third and fourth buttons were fastened so he could see a glimpse of his hyung's slightly-buff cleavage and flat tummy. Pretty sure that the shirt belonged to him, too. He gulped and watched his Omega saunter closer, unable to come up with anything smart to say.

 

"Kkuru~ Do you want to have dinner first or take a bath? Or... Perhaps do you want me—"

 

No need for the other party to elaborate. Kyuhyun jumped his mate without hesitation and kissed the luscious pink lips that kept calling him coquettishly. They somehow made their way to the bedroom without knocking over anything and fell onto the bed while tangling with their lover. Kyuhyun would love nothing more than (finally) claiming his beloved hyung's body on top of his heart. However, he knew that this behavior was out of Yesung hyung's usual habits. So, he wanted to get to the bottom of this matter first before getting to his hyung's bottom.

 

"Yesung hyung... Kanghoon hyung... I can't put into words how happy I am right now. However, I know that it's unlike you to do something like this out of nowhere. What's wrong?"

"...I need your help."

"Help? You still smell like me and the mark is still in effect though."

"I know... I just think that it's time to approach a new tactic to help me better pretend to be an Alpha."

"Which is?"

"... Working from the inside to the outside."

"The what—?"

"Ahem!! K-Kyuhyun, it's not enough to smell like you anymore. I want to feel your scent more... thoroughly..."

 

Yesung hyung cast his eyes down to his lower body and his dry lips, not saying anything else.

 

"..."

 

Kyuhyun also didn't need to say anything more. He just let their bodies and their pheromones talk.

.

.

.

.

.

"So, what really happened?"

"Nothing."

"Yesung hyung, you know that you can tell me everything, right?"

"...But it's a silly reason."

"I still want to know every story of yours."

"Well... I think our plan backfires and now many people actually believe that you're an Omega. But that's not the point! Kkuru, your recent show, umm, you see... IdontlikeitwhentheypairyouwithsomehandsomesenioractorsandcheerforyoutobecomeatruecoupleinreallifeIknowIambeingsillybutIcanthelpfeelingjealousofthemandIwanteveryonetoknowthatyouaremyAlphamatenotsomeoneelseOmegaIamsorry!! ...Do you understand it?"

"Yes. You said that you don't like it when they pair me with some handsome senior actor and cheer for us to become a true couple in real life you know you're being silly but you can't help feeling jealous of him and you want everyone to know that I'm your Alpha mate not someone else's Omega."

"Cho Kkuru... how did you catch that? Even I don't know what I'm rambling about..."

"Yesung hyung, how long have I been watching you? This is a piece of cake~"

"Kkuru..."

 

Yesung threw himself in the maknae's embrace and they engaged in a tender kiss that gradually became more heated and sensual, eventually leading to another round of lovemaking...

.

.

.

.

.

"Kkuru...?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"...Do you want our relationship to go public?"

"I'd love to tell everyone that we belong to each other but only if you're okay with it. Regardless of our decision, we'll always be together."

"Then, let's discuss this with our members and managers. If they are okay with it, let's announce our relationship!"

.

.

.

.

.

SUPER JUNIOR KYUHYUN (Alpha) AND SUPER JUNIOR YESUNG (Omega) CONFIRMED TO BE PAIR—more

 

 

Comment:

- KYUSUNG FK REAL I CRY

- I KNOW IT

- Congrats! They look cute together~

- Yesung oppa finally can stop pretending to be Alpha lol

- Babies? Babies! 

- Yesung worked hard but Detective ELFs worked harder 

- We knew it long ago  xD

- No more hiding! Tho everyone already knew lmao

- I always thought Yesung was Omega pretending to be Alpha and turned out he really is Omega pretending to be Alpha

- Their babies are gonna be the God/Goddess of singing!

- Eomma Ye incoming

- Everyone knows lol

.

.

.

.

.

"HOW DID THEY KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN PRETENDING ALL THESE TIMES!!?"

 

*************************************

 

Author's note:

Clueless Yeye and (scheming) indulgent Kyu are always fun to write  xD This idea came from my many kyusung moots who agree that Yesung is Omega pretending to be Alpha lmao

With this story, Suju-verse November is closed beautifully! Next month, I'll feed you something fluffy first before drowning you in angst and pain  ;)

 

Take care and love you!   <3

 

PS. I'm doing a poll on Twitter to decide whether I should continue or drop sentinel au so plz vote if you can!