This is my confession

Why Do I Appeal To You?

 

 

The hallways were filled with noise and laughter minutes before the bell rang. Yoseob watched as the empty class was rushed in by a horde of students who had seen a teacher approaching. He shook his head and busied himself with his books, trying to find something else to distract himself from the thoughts of yesterday’s events. He blushed once again at the sudden thought and plunged his head inside his backpack and stayed like that for a few seconds.

“Yah” somebody tapped his shoulder.

Yoseob turned to the person, his hands reaching up to his cheeks to check their temperature. Thankfully, they didn’t feel as heated as before.

“Hey have you done yesterday’s homework?” asked a blonde male with spiky hair. Dongwoon was his name. Asked male nodded and said nothing while turning to the front before he could ask for anything more. Right at that moment, the teacher walked in with a pile of books.

Following behind him was a tall, lean male who was very familiar in Yoseob’s eyes. His round eyes widened in surprised and he let out a gasp as he stared at the male. The newly-entered male simply casually walked to the empty seat next to Yoseob and winked at him playfully.

“Hey Seobbie~” he said in a curly tone, a humorous smirk on his plump lips.

Every single student’s attention in the class shifted to Junhyung in astonishment. It has been weeks and even months and he decided to attend class now?

“What . . . are you doing here?” asked Yoseob at a loss of words. He made a mind to mentally facepalm himself—he knew it was a very stupid question. I mean, Junhyung was still a student in his school after all. More of all, he was a classmate of his. 

“What, can’t I attend my own class and school?” Junhyung raised his eyebrow. Yoseob huffed out his cheeks and returned his attention to the front of the class only to Junhyung’s amusement.

“Junhyung-ssi” announced the teacher once he caught sight of the male. “I see you’ve finally decided to attend your classes”

“Deh sosaengnim” he replied casually, leaning on his chair. The teacher nodded in response and began the lesson.

Throughout the whole lesson, Yoseob could not concentrate at all. Really, how could he concentrate on all the calculus problems with Junhyung’s hand his thigh? And what really irked him was the fact that the elder male had a poker look on his face, not causing any suspicion whereas the male beside him was biting his lip and looked really nervous.

“Missed me?” hissed the older male in a seductive whisper.

Yoseob turned to face Junhyung with a frown. “I just saw you yesterday!” Immediately, the thoughts of yesterday’s activities filled his mind once again and his face turned beet red. Junhyung chuckled at the color on his face—feeling really amused by his innocent reaction and tapped the younger male’s cheek. “How naughty you are. You remember everthing?”

“O-of course I do…” he replied in a matter-of-fact tone. After realizing what he had just said back, he covered his mouth with both palms, his eyes wide in surprise.  Junhyung could only lay back on his chair, placing both hands behind his head as he ‘paid attention’ to the teacher. Oh he knew how much more he was going to enjoy school from today . . .

X

“Hey, wait up!” called Junhyung, running up to the male with his backpack slung over his broad shoulder. Turning around to check who the source of the voice was, Yoseob’s round black eyes caught sight of the genius and then stopped in the midst of his tracks.

“What?” asked Yoseob blankly, looking up at the male as he held on to the handles of his backpack on his chest.

“Let’s walk home” said Junhyung with a small, earnest smile as he put one of his hands in his pocket.

The younger male scrunched his nose at the elder, clicking his tongue in the process to show his dissatisfaction. “I can walk by myself, thank you very much” he muttered and turned around to walk away but Junhyung caught his bag, causing Yoseob to lose his balance slightly but thankfully, he quickly regained it and stood up straight.

“Yah!!” yelled the black-haired male at Junhyung who merely stared down at him with a smirk. “Come on” Junhyung said, slightly tilting his head, causing his brown bangs to slide over to one side and reveal one of his small, round eyes clearly. “You know my place, can’t I know yours?”

“Why would you want to?”

Shrugging, he replied.  “Who knows?” he chuckled lightly, shifting his feet. “We can get to be friends…” the last words were said in a small whisper and hiss, making Yoseob’s light hair slightly stand up at his husky voice.

“Arraseo” said Yoseob who had no more reason to deny. He was about to start walking when he felt a drop on his forehead and then cheek which quickly got more frequent. 

“Aissh it’s drizzling” complained Junhyung, bowing his head down to avoid the rain hit his face. Instantly, the shorter male fished out a pocket umbrella from his backpack, opening it as quick as possible and walking closer to the male to keep him under the protection of the umbrella too.

“You brought an umbrella?” questioned the elder in mild surprise, taking hold of the handle since it would be more convenient as he was the taller one. “My mother always makes me bring one…” was the response. Junhyung nodded at the answer, perfectly understanding of how mothers can be. On the other hand, he made a mental note to thank his mother whenever he would meet her as this incident allowed him to walk closer to Yoseob, even though it would only be for a little while.

“Junhyung?”

“Yes?”

“Why did you suddenly attend school after all that skipping?”

“I wanted to see you again Seobbie” he responded without any hesitation.

‘He still calls me Seobbie’thought Yoseob to himself; instinctively smiling at the name called.

Wrapping an arm around Yoseob to keep him closer and safe from the rain under the small protection of the pocket umbrella, Junhyung realized the younger male didn’t protest but he couldn’t help but notice the warm color that was appearing on his chubby cheeks.

“Oh and nobody else should call you Seobbie” added Junhyung.

“My mother does”

“Okay then . . . she’s an exception”

x

From that day on, Junhyung had never skipped school again. He made perfect attendance, keeping his seat next to Yoseob much to the male’s hidden glee. He would never admit it—or maybe he would soon, but he really enjoyed Junhyung’s cool presence and always waited for him patiently to walk past the class doors every morning.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and Junhyung and Yoseob turned into the best of friends. Yoseob no longer waited for Junhyung to turn up in class, this time he only had to wait in front of his door for the elder male to arrive and they would walk to school together. Sometimes, Junhyung would brush his hand against Yoseob’s and he would find himself so tempted to grasp the brown-haired male’s hand in his possessively.

However, there was one thing Yoseob did not like about Junhyung.

As previously described before, Yong Junhyung—the player.

Yes, even though they were best friends—even after their ‘first meeting’, Yoseob still found Junhyung often flirting and talking to other girls in class, heck even their seniors and juniors! He had no problem with him talking to other girls but still; the sight of him whispering god knows what to people of the opposite and shooting them a smirk or two which he only felt belonged to him—he had to admit, made him jealous.

The elder male also occasionally went on dates and on the way home, he would stop by Yoseob’s place and retell the events that happened in the day and the younger male would just patiently nod and listen, faking a smile that didn’t seem as bright as the original. This went on for two to three months in their friendship until he caught a girl giving his best friend a light peck on the cheek in the school hallways—in front of everyone, god damn it.

Jealous and frustrated, he made his way to class with huge stomps which caused Junhyung to turn around in curiosity only to find his best friend radiating a dark aura. Shaking his head at his childish actions, he left the girl without a word only to have her disappointed and call at him ‘oppa!’ but she was the least of his worries right now.

But before Junhyung could enter the class and ask him what was wrong, Yoseob had walked out of the class doors, backpack in his hands with a huff, past him too without any explanation.

“Yah Seobbie!” yelled Junhyung, jogging towards the male to catch up to him.  The called male did not stop this time—no he needed to be away from him for a while now. To get his mind off things, off him, off the girls; he just needed to get his mind straight. Just who was he to get jealous of his own best friend with other girls? Sure, he must be a hypocrite and a really selfish person for only wanting that smartass genius for his own self.

“Seobbie!” he roared once more, this time gripping on the younger male’s shoulders to turn him around and face him. “Damn it, did I do something this time?”

“Did you?” asked Yoseob back with a sarcastic tone, raising both eyebrows. He hugged his blue backpack closer to his own chest, gripping on it tightly to hold in his emotions that screamed to be released. “Molla. You figure it out”

Junhyung sighed and slapped his forehead. Not bothering to wait for anything more or for a reaction, he pulled Yoseob’s hand to walk inside an empty classroom. It was way past home time and the school was already deserted with only a few left back in class to do extra schoolwork or extracurricular activities. He closed the door behind him and stared at the male suspiciously, one eyebrow raised up as he watched Yoseob shifting uncomfortably in the class with their lone presence.

“Alright Seobbie” he approached the male carefully. “Tell me what’s wrong?”

He shook his head stubbornly and proceeded to have a seat on the teacher’s desk, not even bothering to put aside the books and writing utensils placed on the table.

“It’s nothing Junnie” he shook his head again after he had lifted up his head but he had no courage to look into the other male’s eyes as he decided to keep his eye focus on the suddenly interesting window with cream-colored curtains instead

“Don’t lie” hissed Junhyung, staring at the male calmly. They often had fights like this with Yoseob’s childish and naïve persona and he was mostly the calm and composed one in their arguments. “You can’t even look at me when you lie. I know it.”

“Junnie . . . you really are a player” accused Yoseob in a low grumble.

“What did you say?”

“You…” he glared at the male sharply before saying the previous sentence, louder this time. “are really a player!”

“Me?” repeated the elder in disbelief, pointing at himself. What . . . that came out way too sudden for him!

“Sometimes I wonder if the first time we met…” Yoseob slung his bag over his shoulder and hopped down the desk, staring at his ‘best friend’s’ eyes without any single blink. “Was a mistake” he sighed and made his way towards the closed door to escape the atmosphere surrounding them.

But before his hands could reach the brown doorknob, the younger male had already found himself pinned to the wall with no way to escape as he was surrounded both sides by a pair of arms.

“It wasn’t a mistake” growled Junhyung, a hint of annoyance and hurt in his tone of voice. “It never was”

And with that, he pressed his small plump lips against the small thin ones of Yoseob, keeping his stance as Yoseob attempted to push him away. On the other hand, Yoseob had placed both of his palms on the elder’s chest, a quick reflex to push him off. But Junhyung’s desire and will was much stronger as he fought to keep his position and he slowly found himself kissing him back willingly, closing his eyes in the process. God knows how long it had been ever since back then . . . when they had their first rendezvous.

Not able to hold in his hungry desire for the younger male, Junhyung’s hands travelled down Yoseob’s body, rubbing his hands roughly before gripping on his waist tightly. He placed a knee under his crotch to steady the male and then pulled his lips away from him to shoot him an amused smirk.

“Huh” he chuckled lightly, tilting his head while he gazed into Yoseob’s black orbs. “Somebody’s hard for me, isn’t he?”

Unable to say anything, Yoseob merely looked down in embarrassment, feeling quite ashamed of how he had easily got just from a simple kiss. Well it wasn’t simple to him anyway.

“How long has it been Seobbie?” whispered the elder male, tilting his chin up with a simple lift of his thumb. “Three months? Four? Five?” he questioned, not leaving his eyes off him.

Yoseob rested both of his hands on the elder male’s shoulders, keeping a tight hold on them without saying anything. Junhyung—, who had known his best friend really well by now, knew that he was too embarrassed to say anything.

“It doesn’t matter” said Junhyung, giving the side of his lips a quick peck as his hands s up under his shirt to rub on the soft, milky skin under it. “I want you now”

But to the genius’ surprise, Yoseob had pushed him away at arm’s length, staring into his own eyes with a certain glare that could scare anyone. “It matters Junnie. I’m not some toy” he muttered, and Junhyung could see the water forming in his small, round eyes.

“You’re not my toy” he protested quickly, pulling away Yoseob’s arms on his shoulders and kissing his knuckles softly with his eyelids closed.

“Then . . . what am I to you?”

“Do you honestly want to know?”

Yoseob nodded, signaling how impatient he was getting. It was not only his mentality but also his Mr. Junior down there too.

The interrogated male paused for a while, staring at Yoseob with soft, hesitant eyes as he debated on whether to tell him the truth or not. But he knew how much Yoseob disapproved of dishonesty so he opted to tell him the truth—how he had felt all this time.

“Yoseob . . .” he looked down and bit his lip as he still had his inner conflicts.

“You’re always playing around with girls”

“I know”

“And you even have with them”

“I know”

“Then why?”

“It’s …” Junhyung sighed and looked down for a while before lifting his head up to gaze at him. “It’s because I needed to get my mind off you, damn it!”

“What …do you mean?” intrigued Yoseob, feeling rather unsure.

“Seobbie, you don’t know how much I suffer every day. Being your best friend isn’t exactly what I want to be labeled as. I want to be more than that” he answered, not taking his eyes off the younger male who took in his words with a blank, dumbfounded look.

“You don’t know how many girls talk to me about how cute you are” he continued. “And to have me there pretending to tell them I’d hook them up with you while inside I wanted to yell at them you were mine”

“Ju-Junnie…” Yoseob was speechless as one pure teardrop fell from his eyes.

“Why are you crying, you babo?” He rubbed off his tears with his thumb, leaning his face closer to peck his burnt red cheeks.

“You’re the babo, why didn’t you tell me sooner?” he asked back, more tears falling down his puffy cheeks as he held back a sniffle and hit the elder male’s chest several times.

“This is my confession” said Junhyung simply, running a hand through Yoseob’s soft black locks as he watched his eyes softly, moving forward to kiss away the falling tears. “You’re mine Seobbie” he whispered as he leaned closer to his ears and nibbled on his earlobes.

“Junnie shouldn’t play with other girls anymore” demanded Yoseob, wrapping his slender arms around the genius tightly like he would never let go.

“I won’t”

“Seobbie needs to give you some punishment though…”

“What kind of punishment?” asked Junhyung in surprise, pulling away from him slightly to stare at Yoseob with a raised eyebrow.

 Yoseob purely grinned mischievously at him, flashing his new lover his sparkling white teeth that were neatly-arranged. 

x

 

HOMG. That took so long. ;A; So sorry for the delay >.< It turned out even during holidays I was busy.. e_o Anyways, decided to make the sequel a two-shot. It's so obvious what's gonna happen in the next part. 8'D

-hands you all popcorn to wait- C:

XD kidding, kidding. :3