dance~

dance all night.

It was 2PM in the afternoon. You tied your hair into a messy bun and did some simple stretches while waiting for the other dancers and Block B to arrive. You sighed at the thought of the long hours of dancing. Long hours isn't just four or five hours. It come sometimes end at 2 or 3 am in the morning.

You carried on doing your stretched when you heard laughter coming from outside the practice room.

" Jae-ah, " Cho PD called me. I looked up, " Ne? "

" Have you eaten? You've got a long night ahead of you. " He asked. * Long night. * I repeated those words in my head.

I nodded my head, " Yes I have. " Cho PD smiled at me.

" Alright, good. Drink lots of water later on, alright? You're a great dance, Jae. Don't worry too much about the routine, you'll get the hang of it soon! " He encouraged me. A bigger smile came across my face.

" Ne, I will. Thank you. "

Soon, the members of Block B came into the room one by one.  

" Ya, all of you take care of her! She's precious! " Cho PD told the boys as he pointed to me. I tried to hide my blush.

" Do we look like we're going to eat her up? " Zico asked.

" JAE!! " Kyung shouted as he ran to me to give me a hug. I laughed softly. I hugged him back. " Hi Kyung. " I smiled. Kyung and I are close. He's a real greaseball. I remember, the first thing he said to me when we first met was, " Your lashes are really long and you're so cute! Can I have your number? " It was funny. We started to get close from there.

" I'll take care of her! " Minhyuk volunteered.

" We'll take care of her. " U-Kwon corrected as he winked at me. * Faints. Even though Kyung's really nice and all, it's U-Kwon whom I have a crush on. * 

" Jihoon might. Just don't go overboard, alright. Don't stay 'till too late! " Cho PD patted all the boys backs before heading out of the room.

The other dancers came in soon after and we started rehearsing right away. The instructor was suepr strict on this night, he wasn't satisfied with the quality we were giving him. He hardly gave any breaks and I could see the other dancers almost dying.

Of course, I was dying too. But I had to learn this dance fast. I won't be satisfied until I get every move perfect at the right timing. When we did get breaks, which usually laster for just five or ten minutes, the boys would lay on the floor and get a power nap while the dancers went to the bathroom. As for me, I stayed in the practice room, drinking water, walking around, cooling myself off.

During the break, I couldn't help but take quickl glances at U-Kwon. I have been ahving this thing for him for a while now. But I gotta set my priorities right. He's an idol and I'm just a back-up dancer. I fell for him because of his smile and the way he dances. There's just something about it.

Without realizing it, I must have been staring at U-Kwon during my train of thoughts. When reality came back, I found him smiling at me. It wasn't such a big smile, but enough to make me realize it.

His sweat was slowly travelling down the side of his face, some dropping onto his shirt. I looked away instantly.

When the intructor wanted us to get back on our feet, everyone seemed to have jelly legs. We were much more worse than before and it's obvious.

It was nearing 12AM.

Everyone was dead tired. Literally dead. Some of the dancers were laid on the floor, not caring about the presence of the instructor or Block B. I was tired, too. But like I said, I had to concentrate well to get all my moves right.

" You guys were horrible today. " The instructor said as he stuffed his towel inside his sling bag. " I hope for better quality tomorrow. " Everyone ignored his words, except for me.

" Jae-ah, " He called out for me. " You were the best today. You're doing really good, keep it up.  You just gotta touch up on some parts. " He said and patted my head, then left.

Soon, the dancers exited the practice room with pale faces, all demanding for sleep. When all the dancers cleared out, Block B was still laying on the floor. * Are they asleep.... * I thought to myself. Then, Zico bolted up from his laying position.

" Where's everyone? " He asked, half yawning.

" Everyone left, " I said softly. " You guys should go back home too. " Zico stretched his arms. " Damn. " He cursed when he saw that everyone else was asleep as well.

" Need help walking them up? " He nodded his head. Of course, I headed to Kyung first. I brushed his straight brown fringe out of his eyes then started to shake him softly, but he still didn't move. I was starting to get annoyed. I flicked his forehead really hard and he woke up immediately.

" What the hell~ " He sat up straight as he rubbed his forehead.

" Not my fault. You should've woken up when I shook you. " I say. I moved on to Minhyuk.

" Oppa, " I say softly and shook him. " Oppa you have to get up~ " With a few more shakes, Minhyuk woke up.

" Good oppa. " I patted his head. The rest of the members woke up by themselves.

They started packing their stuff and I had to try keep Kyung awake while waiting for the others to finish packing. I threatened to flick Kyung's forehead again if he didn't wake up.

" You're not going back home? " Zico asked as he put on his cap. I shook my head softly, " I'm going to continue practicing. " " Jae-ah, your body needs to rest. " Jaehyo said. " You can't practice all night long! " Taeil sounded like an umma.

" It's okay, I can handle it. You guys should rest. " I shooed them out of the practice room. " You can't go back home too late. Hyung is going to kill us if anything happens to you. " Zico said and I nodded.

" I won't go back home too late. You don't have to worry. "

" I'll stay with her. " U-kwon suddenly voiced out. My eyes got big and round. * Is this really happening. *

" Are you sure? " The leader asked. U-Kwon nodded his head, " I wanna practice a little bit more too. "

Kyung ruffled my hair before he left and Minhyuk hugged me tight. " Don't overwork yourself, Jae. " He sounded concerned. I shook my head and closed the practice room door.

U-Kwon was putting on the music on the stereo. He drank a few gulps of water before starting to dance. The atmosphere was awkward, I had to admit. But with him here, it was better than being alone. I did concentrate on my dancing and touched up on my rough parts.

Soon, my legs started to feel sore from all the dancing. I could feel the cramp coming in but I wanted to finish the song. But nope, my cramp jammed up my whole leg and before I knew it, I was on the floor. I must've been loud. U-Kwon came rushing over to me.

I got so annoyed and mad at myself all of a sudden. I'm sure I was being a burden to U-Kwon. He didn't stay behind to help me with my cramped leg, he wanted to practice.

" Jae! " U-Kwon held out my cramped right leg. I shut my eyes hard. The cramp could sometimes be really painful. And this time, it wasn't a joke.

" You need to straighten your leg, " U-Kwon said. He helped me, little by little. As he straightened my leg, I groaned in pain. The pain slowly went away, but I could still feel it.

" I'm so sorry, " I whispered. U-Kwon shook his head as he massaged my calf.

" You overworked yourself. " He said. " You'd still want to practice if I weren't here, right? " U-kwon questioned. I nodded softly.

" I'm sorry for burdening you. " I sighed. " Stop it. " He said. "  Can you stand up? "

I tried to,  while holding onto U-Kwon's hands. But, I couldn't. I ended up falling again, this time bringing U-Kwon down with me. When I opened my eyes, his face was just a few inches away from mine. I stared into his soft eyes. I could feel my heart beating faster.

" You know, Jae... " U-Kwon whispered, " I've actually liked you for a very long time now. " He looked at my lips.

* Did Kim Yukwon just confess his feeling to me?! * 

" It hurts me to see you with Kyung and Minhyuk hyung every now and then. And when you always overwork yourself, I can't help do anything but stare at your pain, I'm sorry. " He sighed. I could feel his hand touching my cheek.

I shook my head, " I would've suffered more in here if you didn't stay behind. "

U-Kwon hand that was on my cheek changed position and how it was holding the back of my neck. Soon, his soft pink lips were on mine. We kissed softly but passionately, it wasn't forced. I gave in a little when U-Kwon held onto my neck a little tigether. I let his tongue explore my mouth for a bit before I broke the kiss.

The both of us took a few breathes.

" So what are we now? " I asked.

" You are mine now, Lee Jae. " U-kwon smiled before softly kissing me again.

Fin.