end

My Bad habit
Please log in to read the full chapter

Johnny had no idea what Doyoung was saying because what habit?

 

“You like placing your arms around Kun’s shoulder like you own him.” Doyoung pointed out.

 

“I do that to a lot of people.” Johnny countered.

 

“yeah but with Kun it’s a reflex.” Doyoung argued.

 

“No, you need sleep Doie, you’re just exhausted.” Johnny brushed him off and settled on his seat for the flight to Jakarta.

 

Having NCT Nation was tiring but it was a nice experience to be able to work with all units who he rarely has had time to spend with. During the concert of course he gravitated towards his close friends like Ten but he did make sure to interact with others like Jisung or Hendery.

 

Johnny had been really good with showing affection with his friends, like giving them hugs, an arm over their shoulders or on the small of their back, so it was really weird that Doyoung was singling out Kun for his habit.

 

Contrary to popular belief, he knew Kun very well as they spent their trainee days together, have the same fitness instructor and have similar personalities as extroverts. It made him laugh every time fans point out that they don’t even know each other. And a harmless group photo of him and Kun standing side by side or a dinner in Osaka caused such an uproar; he was even caught texting Kun on his birthday live, they know each other!

 

 

Dinner was hot pot. And as much as adventurous Johnny is, he isn’t the most knowledgeable in this area so Doyoung had called in back up, a true master of the cuisine. Johnny expected Renjun because Doyoung adores the kid and he has been known as the master by the members, but he was surprised to see Kun and Yangyang walk towards their table. Jungwoo of course was ecstatic to see them, the coke dispenser gang always act like it’s a reunion, and Doyoung was grinning like the evil bunny that he is.  Jungwoo of course pulled Yangyang to sit next to him leaving Kun to sit next to Johnny, the only available seat. Doyoung eyed him and just as Kun made himself comfortable, Johnny’s arm was on the younger’s shoulder and pulling him next to him; Kun instinctively leaned his head towards Johnny and greeted him with a warm smile.

 

“What’s your plan?” Yangyang whispered to Jungwoo who laughed at him.

 

“That’s for Doyoung hyung to share and not mine, now teach us the ways of the hot pot so we can eat and maybe get your dad a boyfriend.” Jungwoo whispered back and Yangyang cringed but laughed.

 

“Care to share?” Kun asked Yangyang who nodded.

 

“Well, I guess we are the hot pot expert so we’ll teach the hotpot s.” Yangyang replied and Kun laughed, not wasting time to explain how things work.

 

“You don’t like mushrooms right?” Johnny asked Kun who nodded. “Ok, have more beef.” Johnny pushed the platter of beef towards Kun for him to cook while Johnny grabbed the mushrooms to cook separately.

 

“why aren’t they married?” Jungwoo whispered to Doyoung who smirked at him.

 

“Why are you asking me?” Doyoung replied.

 

“Cause I know you hyung, and whatever your plan is, I’m in.” Jungwoo told him and the two exchanged grins.

 

Dinner was amazing and their stories flowed so well like they weren’t even idols. They talked about the new album both 127 and WayV are working on and of course Jungwoo whined that he wasn’t able to do kangaroo challenge with Kun, the older laughed at him.

 

“You have schedule on the 26th?” Johnny asked who nodded.

 

“Yeah, for weibo music awards, I’ll be baby sitting the kids.” Kun was of course excited with the schedule and Johnny was smiling wide seeing how happy Kun is.

 

“Kun, we’re going to make a promo video tomorrow.” Doyoung informed him.

 

“For what?” Kun asked back.

 

“the orchestra version of Golden age.” Doyoung answered.

 

‘Oh sure. Have you watched the MV?” Kun asked and they all nodded.

 

“They put our training video!” Yangyang exclaimed. “We were all so young.” Yangyang cringed remembering those days.

 

“They did show us  practicing our singing!” Doyoung pointed to Kun. “Remember we used to sing in Chinese!” Doyoung remarked and Kun nodded.

 

“How’s your Chinese doing though?” Kun asked and Jungwoo laughed.

 

“terrible.” Jungwoo admitted.

 

“Johnny hyung’s good though.” Doyoung shrugged and Kun looked at Johnny who laughed.

 

“I got a great teacher.” Johnny beamed a smile and it was Kun who smiled again.

 

“I think I’ve seen this film before.” Yangyang commented and Jungwoo snapped his fingers and pointed to the two.

 

“Osaka!” Jungwoo and Doyoung blurted out and the two high-fived, who would forget SMTown Osaka? Johnny and Kun just laughed it off.

 

 

---

 

SMTown has always been a blast to do and it was opportunity to mingle with their sunbaes and dongsaengs. Just like the other SMTown ending, Hope is their closing song. They could roam around and

Please log in to read the full chapter