And pixie dust

Bippidy boppidy boo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Johnny had vowed to support his son in whatever he wanted as long as it is in his means. Growing up as a bi-ual, the society was cruel but his parents are the angels who had believed and supported him so he’ll do the same to his only son.

 

A trip to Disneyland is definitely manageable for him but when his son asked for a princess makeover, he was on edge because society isn’t kind to kids who doesn’t conform. It is too early for him to conclude Donghyuck’s orientation however, he supports and encourages him to do what makes him happy, and dresses are surely one of them.

 

He had booked in advance as this is Donghyuck’s birthday treat from johnny and he is ready to indulge his son to a day of fun and beautiful dresses. He had secured a manageable time and he hoped that the crew weren’t going to be s and judge his precious sunflower.

 

At the day of the booking, Johnny led an excited Donghyuck to the boutique and the 4 year old was bouncing with excitement.

 

“Are we getting dresses dad?” Donghyuck asked and Johnny nodded  with a smile. “Thank you!!!” Donghyuck jumped in excitement and this is enough for Johnny, he’d give everything to keep his son happy.

 

They were greeted by a friendly staff and handed an album where the packages were listed. He read through them and decided to give his son the most expensive one because he can afford it for his baby.

 

“Have you decided on the package sir?” The receptionist, her name was Yeri, asked him.

 

“Yes, uhm but my son wants to pick a dress, is that okay?” Johnny asked and Yeri smiled at him.

 

“Of course, not a problem! Do you want a male crew to attend to your son?” She asked and Johnny nodded.

 

“If it is not a problem.” Johnny replied and Yeri smiled wider.

 

“We are very happy to cater to your son’s requests to make him feel the magic!” Yeri gladly said then took the album from Johnny and to book the package.

 

“I’m here for Prince Donghyuck?” a voice called out and Donghyuck stood from his chair and walked to the crew. “Hello prince Donghyuck! I am fairy godmother apprentice Kun and I’ve heard that you’re ready to pick your dress!” Kun, the crew, introduced himself and Donghyuck was beaming. “You must be prince Donghyuck’s father, I am Kun and I would be helping your son today.” Kun gave a bow and Johnny acknowledge him.

 

“You’re just like me right?” Donghyuck asked and Johnny’s eyes widened, that was rude of his son to ask!

 

‘yes I am!” Kun answered him.

“You’re pretty!” Donghyuck remarked and Kun smiled at him.

 

“Thank you my prince, and you will be pretty too after we glam you up!” Kun promised him.

 

“Sorry about that.” Johnny apologized to Kun.

 

“Don’t worry about it sir, you did ask for a male attendant.” Kun replied as he led Donghyuck to the boutique.

 

“yeah, I thought it would be better for Donghyuck, someone who will understand.” Johnny rubbed his nape. “You look really pretty though, I thought you’re a female.” Johnny confessed and Kun blushed.

 

“That’s something I don’t get everyday. We usually get cashier duties to avoid conflicts, so I’ll do my best to give Donghyuck the best experience.” Kun assured him and led Donghyuck to the beautiful rows of dresses.

 

“Here we are, you can choose whatever dress you like!” Kun informed Donghyuck and the kid roamed around the store to check the dresses, with Johnny and Kun just behind him.

 

“Dad this one!!!” Donghyuck pointed to the Snow White dress.

 

“You want that one?” Johnny confirmed and Donghyuck nodded his little head.

 

“Great choice, my personal favorite actually.” Kun said as he took one of the dresses to fit on Donghyuck. “You’ll look so pretty in this one.” He assured the boy then asked his father for his size. Kun handed the size to one of the staff to prepare it. “You should pick your scepter and accessories.” Kun pointed to the shining shimmering accessories and Donghyuck took his time to look at them eventually choosing the snow white set. “Great choice.” Kun  informed him and then extended a hand so they can go to the changing room.

 

Donghyuck’s eyes widened and he was squealing seeing the dress on the wall. Kun instructed Donghyuck to look at the mirror and after he said the magic word, fairy godmother appeared on the mirror much to the delight of Donghyuck. After the little show, Kun had instructed Johnny to help his son change and Johnny nodded at him before he disappeared and closed the curtains. Johnny was already a pro with dresses and Donghyuck was very happy with how he looked.

 

‘Are you ready for your glam up prince Donghyuck?”Kun asked and Donghyuck nodded eagerly. “Great, follow me to the salon!” Kun said and they both waited for Johnny to pay for the package then the three of them walked towards the salon.

 

The place was fully booked and that made Johnny a little hyper aware of the looks his sons is receiving. Kun led them towards the back where it was more quiet and Johnny released a breath he did not know that he was holding. Donghyuck was lifted to his seat and Kun started prepping him with a tissue around his neck and a salon apron to keep the glitter away from the clothes.

 

Kun started combing Donghyuck’s hair, and it was long enough for a ponytail. Kun asked the kid if he wanted a bun and Donghyuck wanted everything in the package! So Kun intently combed the hair and styled it.

 

“hello, I am yuta and I will paint your nails today.” Yuta greeted Donghyuck an

Please log in to read the full chapter