1/1

Of Course
Please log in to read the full chapter

It wasn't a rare occurence to hear Jisung's laugh coming from Minho's room. It also wasn't to open the door and find them cuddling watching a movie or playing some silly game. What was rare though was to not hear a single sound coming from their room. Yes, their room, because it really was no longer only Minho's.
And, okay, maybe it was 2 in the morning but that never stopped them before. Something a bit more unusual was happening.

"I still don't get it" Minho said, shaking his head.

"The rules are simple though!" Jisung said, confused. Minho was supposed to be the smarter one, how could he not get it?

"I got that, thank you. I don’t understand why we should drink."

"More fun?" Jisung tried but quickly went on as Minho raised his brows at him, "I just wanna drink with you, is that so bad?"

"Of course not, Sungie. Okay, open the first bottle."

Jisung smiled triumphantly and opened the first bottle of soju, pouring one shot for him and one for Minho. He handed it to Minho and they both gulped their drink down.

"Me first!" Jisung said, clearly excited. Minho smiled fondly at him. "Okay, let’s begin simple. Did you have a good day today?"

"Of course" Minho answered. Pouring him and Jisung another shot, he asked a question. "Are you sure you wanna keep on drinking?" 

Jisung pouted "Of course!" He answered, taking full offense. He took the bottle and gulped half of what was left at once. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand, staring determinedly at Minho who just laughed.

"Okay, okay. Just making sure" he replied, giggling.

Their little game went on like that for some while, soju bottles getting opened one after another until they were on the sixth one.

"Okay, things are getting serious now" Jisung, his eyes unfocused and his words slurred. "You’re the happiest when with me, right?"

Minho was slightly taken aback by the question but didn’t let it show. It wasn't a hard question, he really was the happiest when with Jisung. Just being beside him made his world look better, looking at Jisung immediately made Minho smile. When he was in a bad mood, he always went to Jisung who held him or just let him sit beside him while he busied himself with lyrics or some song he was trying to finish. It always helped Minho to feel better and so, happier. Jisung was Minho's safe place and so much more.

"Of course" he answered, smiling. It was then his turn to ask a question. "You’re the happiest when with me too, right?" He asked back. Half to tease Jisung and half because he wanted to know Jisung's answer.

"Noooo!" Jisung exclaimed. "You can't ask the same question! Drink up!"

"What? There's no such rule!" Minho jokingly complained but still drank. "What now? Is it your turn?" He asked. 

"Yep!" Jisung cheekily replied. "Okay. Do you love me?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows in a very annoying but also funny way.

Minho felt his heart beat pick up at the question. Of course, he loved Jisung. He loved him so deeply he sometimes had difficulties breathing when he thought of Jisung. He loved him so much sometimes he almost wished he didn't because it pained him. But he wouldn't trade his feelings for Jisung. It did pain him but it made him happier to be in love with his best friend, his soulmate. Even if it wasn't mutual, he didn't care. He loved and cared for Jisung more than he cared for anyone else, even himself, and he loved this feeling. It was unthinkable for him to try and love somebody else the way he loved Jisung - not that it would be possible anyway. That's why when he replied, he decided to put an end to the game.

"Yes" he replied, more serious than ever.

"That's not how the game goes, hyung" Jisung whined.

"My feelings for you aren't a game, Jisung-ah" Minho replied, feeling like his heart would beat out of his chest. It's now or never, he thought.

"What?" Jisung said, his breath getting caught in his throat.

"I'm in love with you, Jisungie."

Jisung looked at him,

Please log in to read the full chapter