you're back!

you're back!

Hara left Junhyung's sight for a month to check how much he'd miss her and to spy how would he react if she's not around him.

Hara told all their friends and family about her plan. not everyone agreed with her decission but they respect it anyways. They helped Hara hide etc. 

After 2 days that Junhyung haven't seen her, called her and texted her. Junhyung was panicking. He looked around the city, her hometown and even went outside the country 3 times. All of this time, Hara was just right behind him watching every move he makes. She's happy that even though it's only been 2 days, Junhyung already missed her A LOT, it feels like he could die from not seeing her.

After 3 week of searching for Hara, Junhyung is stil strong that she'll find him, because he knows that she love him and she can't stand living without him. 

Junhyung rested for a day. he said in his mind "Hara my love, where are you? why are you doing this to me? Don't you love me?" Junhyung started tearing up, Doojoon who's always been there for Junhyung everywhere he goes to find Hara, he feels sorry because he knows that Hara is Junhyung's life. He remembered when Hara went on a 2 day trip with her friends, Junhyung had gone crazy. He keeps on staring at Hara's picture and even talkes to her picture. He always have the teddy bear that Hara gave him for birthday, he pretends that the teddy bear is Hara, and the day finally came when Hara got home from her trip. They spend one week together, on a place where no one can disturb them, so Junhyung can have Hara just for her self that time, it was his idea. That's how much he misses her.

Doojoon who can't say a word to Junhyung about Hara's plan, he just stood there in silence and decided to call......Hara.

"Hara" Doojoon said "when are you coming back? it's about time, you said you'll be hiding for just 2 weeks, it's been 3 weeks already. You've seen how Junhyung reacted and yet you're still not here, don't you love him?" he said with a concerned tone. "Doojoon-ssi, I love Junhyung, you know that, you all know that" Hara said

"then  why aren'y you coming back?"

"because" there was a silence 

"because?" 

"because i dont...."

"because i dont what? Goo Hara!!!!"

"i......i..........i, i'm coming back next week" Hara said confidently

"it's about time you know! Junhyung had gone crazy about you, he looked for you every where and you know that since you're following him every where he goes. He got drank for the first time, and it's all because of you, this is why i didn't agree in your plan because i know that Junhyung will act this way"

"i know, i know, i dont need a lecture from you, first i was happy to know that Junhyung really cared for me, he's been looking for me non-stop, and he almost lost his mind because he doesn't know where to find me, it was a stupid plan. I shouldn't have made this plan in the first place, because i know that Junhyung love me, for this 4 years, i never should have doubt his love for me. 

"Hara, now you learned your lesson"

"thanks Doojoon oppa, you're the best!"

"no problem, you know i'll always be here for you and Junhyung, just promise that you'll keep you're promise ok!"

"araso, of course i wouldn't forget it, a signed autograph from all Taegeuk Warriors (south korean soccer team) and Lee Jieun's number"

"ahahah, good thing you remembered" 

after that conversation, Doojoon felt happy, not because of what Hara's going to give what he wanted but because Junhyung will be happy again. 

after Doojoon and Hara's conversation, Hara stopped following him. She was getting ready for her return and getting ready to met Junhyung again, and also getting ready on what she would say to Junhyung why she planned this whole thing.

but during that time, she doesn't have a clue that Junhyung's meeting up with somebody, since Hara wasn't there to spy on what he's doing and Doojoon and rest of his friends were all busy helping Hara to suprise Junhyung, they dont have any clue on what's been happening to Junhyung.

after one week, it was finally the time that she will show up to Junhyung, with the help of ther friends, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung and also Junhyung's close friends, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon and also some of both Hara and Junhyung's friends Jieun, Jessica, Hechul, Hongki, Jokwon, Seungri, Donghae, Changsung, Narsha, Hyomin, Victoria, Sunny.

Doojoon called Junhyung to tell him to met him

"Junhyung let's met"

"for what hyung?'

"nothing, just get together, me, you beast....."

"sure"

"ok, i'll text you the location, be here in 20 minutes"

"fine, ok bye"

Doojoon hang up the phone and said to the people preparing the suprise "Hara, and team Junhyung will be here in 20 minutes let's get ready"

everybody wondered around and made sure that everything was perfect, while they're doing that Hara made a little anouncement

"every body, i would like to get all of your attention up here please, i would just like to thank all of you for helping me, and for supporting me with my decission, you guys dont know how happy i am" she said smiling while tears comming down her face

"unnie dont cry, you'll ruin your make up" Jieun said teasingly

"that's right Hara, you dont want to look like a clown in front of Junhyung" Seungri joked her best friend

Hara smiled because her friends helped her so much

after 18 minutes of last minutes preperation, Junhyung finally arrived

Junhyung opened the door and was shocked on what he saw.

"SUPRISE!!!! everybody in the room yelled"

He saw all of his and Hara's friends there, and of course Hara. he stood there, he was frozen, he couldn't move a single bit.

"you're back" Junhyung whispered while staring at Hara.

of course Junhyung was suprised on what he saw but the people there was even suprised because of Junhyung, 

"oppa, are you ok?"  a girl said behind Junhyung, her hands are wrapped around Junhyung's arms

"ahhhh, yes. I'm ok" Junhyung said

the girl stared at the crowed in front of her, she bowed and introduced herself

"hello everybody, Kim Hyuna-imnida, Junhyung's girlfriend

Hara was shock, her eye never left Junhyung's the moment he entered the restaurant. Slowly her tears are coming down her cheeks, she was crying. Everybody around her heard her sobbing. They all understand Hara, they feel sorry for her.

"hello, Hyuna, Junhyung" Hara said in a poor tone, she couldn't talked but she manage to do it

"im back"

"i missed you" Hara whisperly said "i love you" she added

after that, she left the place

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys , how'd you like it? is it ok? im sorry im new on writting fanfics

please comment on how you hate/enjoyed it

im sorry if it's not a happy ending, it's my plan from the start to make it more dramatic

should i make a sequel? i promise that i wont make it a sad ending xD just comment if i should cause i already have something in mind

have a nice day :3