Chapter 1 : The day the world changed.

Disobedient hearts ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white Lillies carried a strong aroma. Every corner of the castle was decorated with delicate flowers. 

Everything was white to symbolize the pure act of two hearts becoming  one. 

How much Joohyun wanted to wipe off the happy smiles of her parents, satisfied about sending their first
firstborn child into a loveless marriage.

"Do you, Lee Jongki, take the princess of the Red Kingdom, Bae Hani, as your wife?"

"I do." The said man replied, wearing a gentle smile while fooling everyone with his lovable persona.

 The priest turned to Hani.

Not to lie, she looked ethereal, pure joy shining from her.

Hani looked so happy to entangle her fate  with a man she had met for the first time mere three months ago. 

"Do you, Bae Hani, take the prince of the Velvet kingdom, Lee Jongki, as your husband?

"I do." 

Joohyun wasn't able to withstand it anymore. Tears dared to spill from her eyes. 

The mere thought of losing her older sister brought a dull pain in her heart area. 

The prince wore a mask, once they will be away from any eyewi
eyewitnesses, the mask will fall and Hani will be under his mercy.

"If someone has anything to say against the reunion, speak now or be silent forever." 

The young lady felt two strong  arms holding her back. Did her parents really think that one guard would be enough to hold her back?

She could still speak.
There was no need to speak as someone else did what Joohyun had planned. 

A young woman with black marks drawn beautifully on her skin showing off her warrior role appeared, bringing a little child with her. 

All attention was on her, dangerous silence engulfed them like a sea before a storm.

Joohyun had a bad feeling as soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter