End

Who is my soulmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure we should go there?"

Dahyun asked nervously while looking at her two friends.

 

"Believe me Dubs, it will work, 100 percent"

Chaeyoung answered with a smile

 

 

"Also, it would be a waste of money if we decide to go back now"

Tzuyu then said, making Dahyun look out of the window of the airplane, sighing because she knew her friend was right

 

"Try to relax Dahyun. You're just a little nervous"

Chaeyoung said, giving the pale girl her glass of water.

Dahyun took it with a grateful look before gulping the water down.

 

"You're right I'm nervous, but not by the thought of meeting him or her"

Her friends looked at her in question

 

 

"I've been looking for my soulmate for three years now and never gotten any clue where they could be. I just don't want to fly all over to Japan to get disappointed in the end"

She explained, looking down at her wrist to trace the flower tattoo she had there.

 

 

"It's normal to be scared Dubu, but you have to try everything, if not you're going to regret it. If Tzuyu hadn't gotten to Korea, she would probably never have met Jihyo Unnie. Now they are as happy as a person can be"

Dahyun smiled when she saw her tall friend grinning at just the mention of her soulmate.

 

 

"Also the tattoo on your arm looks a lot like a Tsubaki flower, which could mean that your soulmate is Japanese. It could be destiny that the soulmate convention is held in Japan"

Dahyun squinted her eyes at the younger girl

 

 

"I don't think destiny decides these things but whatever you say. I'm just glad it's a country where I can communicate with people without having to use my broken English"

Dahyun said, cringing at the memory she tried to ask a French guy for directions. Both talked with broken English and in the end, Dahyun got lost for a few hours until she found her friends.

 

She never wants to experience this type of feeling again.

Her two friends laughed at her expression

 

 

"See, the universe told you to study Japanese because your soulmate is Japanese"

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu rolled their eyes at their friend

 

 

"How about we just play a little game until we land? We only have half an hour to go"

The youngest then suggested.

 

Dahyun nodded, glad that her best friends had gone with her. Without them, she would be a wreck. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung already found their soulmate. Chaeyoung found hers while she was getting her first Tattoo while Tzuyu moved to South Korea after having the feeling that her soulmate lived there because she had a cherry blossom tattoo.

 

It didn't take long for her to find Jihyo, because she is studying at the same university. Jihyo is also Chaeyoung's sister which made it easier for them to become friends.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun were already friends before because their families were pretty close, and when they got to know Tzuyu, it was easy to befriend her.

 

Dahyun is 21 years old now and still single. Some people get into relationships just for fun, not wanting to wait for their soulmate to show up.

However, Dahyun didn't want that, knowing how painful that could be.

 

Her mother was in a relationship with a guy who wasn't her soulmate. They were very happy and thought about just staying together even if one of their soulmates came their way.

Ms. Kim got pregnant and the two wanted to marry when suddenly her soulmate stood in front of her.

 

Dahyun isn't mad at her mother for choosing her soulmate, but she feels sorry for her father. They are still friends because they wanted Dahyun to grow up with both her parents.

Her stepfather is really kind, and she always saw him as her second father but it also made her see that she should wait and not get into a relationship where one of them could get hurt in the end.

 

Her father also found his soulmate a few years later and Dahyun got from both sides new siblings. Her mother had twins, while her father had two sons.

Dahyun loves her siblings, but she also has experienced harsh words in her childhood. People called her a bastard or a product of failure. In her youth, she was scared that she would be one of the rare people who would never get a soulmate tattoo but on her 18th birthday, she woke up with a Tsubaki flower on her wrist.

 

She can still remember how her parents threw a huge party for her, knowing how much she worried before. They tried everything to make her see that she was worth it and Dahyun was happy to have such a big family and friends who supported her in everything she did.

 

 

 

"Ladies and Gentleman. We arrive in Japan in five minutes. Please make sure to go back to your seat and buckle up"

After hearing the announcement, the three friends gathered their things together and leaned back against their seats. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu then looked at Dahyun with a smile

 

 

"Ready to find your soulmate?"

The shorter of the two asked

 

 

"As much as I can"

she said lifting her crossed fingers, the other two mirroring her action.

 

 

 

When Dahyun and her two friends got out of the airport and called for a taxi, the three were in awe at seeing the city. Osaka is a beautiful city and Dahyun knew that even if she didn't find her soulmate, she would still have a wonderful time with her two best friends.

The girls then got to their hotel but didn't have much time since the convention would be another hour's drive with a bus away and they wanted to have enough time to look around for Dahyun's soulmate.

 

Now thinking back, maybe it would have been a better idea to fly to Japan a day before the convention. However, at the time they thought it would be better to get over with it as fast as possible so that they could enjoy the rest of their stay. When they arrived at their hotel room and put their things in order, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung called their soulmates about landing safely while Dahyun was already thinking about what to wear

 

 

"You should wear something revealing"

She then heard Chaeyoung say after she hung up on her girlfriend

 

 

"No a suit that you look approachable"

Dahyun then stopped her friends after hearing their suggestions, thinking both were not what she was looking for

 

 

"Guys, I'm trying to find my soulmates. Neither am I looking for someone to hook up with, nor am I trying to apply for a job"

The two apologized, making Dahyun sigh with a chuckle

 

 

"I know you two are just as excited as I am, but please try to relax a little. You make me even more nervous with it"

The two apologized again before squeezing Dahyun in a hug.

 

The pale girl let the two be before she pulled away to get a black skirt and a white shirt out of her carrier.

 

 

"That should look cute"

She said, holding the clothes in front of her body.

 

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung hold their thumbs up, making Dahyun smile and move to the bathroom to change her clothes. The two did the same and after everyone was ready they went out of their hotel room and to the bus station.

Luckily the receptionist helped them with the directions, if not they would have missed the bus they had to take. The three intended to make a plan for what to do when they arrived, however, when they looked out of the window, each of them was too focused on the view in front of them.

 

 

Osaka is a beautiful city, and they were glad to have the opportunity to visit in their summer break like this. The drive with the bus was shorter than they expected, and the hall where the convention was held, was definitely bigger than they saw on the internet.

The three got their tickets and then got inside the huge building.

 

They looked around in awe

 

 

"How will I find my soulmate?"

Dahyun then whispered to herself.

Her friends could see the troubled expression and Chaeyoung put an arm around her.

 

 

"It will be alright. You will see. We just have to start now and walk through the hall until we find her or him. We just have to look carefully but you my eagle friend will make it work"

Dahyun laughed at her friend, thinking Chaeyoung was being a little weird again, but she still thanked her for taking her worries away.

 

 

"Alright, let's find my soulmate"

Dahyun said and the three started to walk, asking people about their tattoos or if they saw something who has the same flower as Dahyun.

 

They were confident that no matter how long it would take, they wouldn't give up…..

 

 

 

 

"Damn, my feet are killing me"

Chaeyoung said when the girls took a short break from walking around for two hours

 

 

"The hall is huge. Even if your soulmate is here, it could be that we will never find him or her"

Dahyun frowned at Tzuyu's words, knowing that her friend was right, but part of her didn't want to leave.

 

 

"You can take a break if you want to. I will continue looking"

She then said with a determined gesture.

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shook their head

 

 

"We will help you but maybe we shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter