Chapter 1

Unnoticed
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

SONE Studios, the place to go if you want to start a career in the entertainment industry. Whether you are looking for a job or a space to rent to do your own thing.

Amateurs bring new ideas while veterans continue learning and growing their passion.

Work is great, everyone gets to do what they love and share it with the world in their preferred platforms (TV, Internet, radio…).

The atmosphere is light and friendly, at least until he walks in.

 

Enter, Choi Siwon, the new CEO of the company. A man with high expectations and an even higher ego. At first everyone loved him but soon enough they found out his true colors.

There’s a saying going around the studio: ‘If Siwon is going to be there, make sure you’re not alone’.

 

Then there’s his second in charge, the person who fixes his mess and then runs the whole company while he likes to walk around pretending to work.

Choi Sooyoung, Siwon’s cousin, one of the most hardworking people in the studio. If you needed anything, she was the one to call.

Their offices were on the same floor but on opposite sides, something Sooyoung was thankful for.

Sooyoung has been going through a rough time lately and she’s been staying in her office for the most part of her day, when she used to never be there.

 

 

Today was no different, Sooyoung has been in her office since she arrived early in the morning. She had been doing paperwork for a couple of hours when she heard the usual light chatter coming from outside the office quiet down.

She sighed and placed the documents aside just as her office’s door opened. Siwon walked in, with a bright smile on his face and a folder on his hand.

“Good morning.” He stood in front of her.

“Morning.” She leaned on her chair and crossed her arms.

“I’ll be straightforward since I’m a busy person and there’s a new show being filmed that I want to overview.” He placed the folder on her desk.

“Okay.” She opened the folder, there was someone’s resume inside.

“I’ve arranged for someone to be hired to assist you. You seem to be lacking in some areas lately and I figured another person could be of help.” He smiled. “She’ll be here soon.” He left.

 

She was looking through the resume when the door opened again. A girl her age entered and sat in front of her.

“He’s way too happy, what did he do?” The girl asked and she sighed.

“He said I’m lacking lately and hired someone to help me.” Sooyoung handed her the resume. “She’ll be here soon, like I don’t have enough to do.”

“This company should be yours, don’t listen to him. He’s just jealous!” The girl stood up, placing the folder back on the table. “I’ll give her a tour so you can have some time.”

“Thank you, I need at least an hour to get this settled.” Sooyoung pointed to the papers.

“You’ve got it, call me when you’re ready.”

 

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter