Yours For Tonight

Yours For Tonight

Kyungsoo gently placed his empty glass back on the bar top and sighed, feeling the slow warmth of the alcohol bleed down his throat and across his chest. God, it had been a long ing day. Kyungsoo’s boss had been riding his all day about meeting his deadlines, even though Kyungsoo knew damn well that he was one of the only employees in his sector that actually got anything done and didn’t just around in the break room for half his shift. Finally, after about 3 shots of whiskey, Kyungsoo could feel his shoulders relax away from his ears and his jaw begin to loosen. He rolled his shoulders a couple times, stretching lightly in preparation of absolutely freaking the out on the dance floor.

And that’s exactly what he did. He rolled up his sleeves and made his way out to the center of the club amidst the flashing lights and bodies moving to the beat of the music. Breathing in the scent of overpriced alcohol, sweat, and sweet perfume, Kyungsoo let loose and allowed the music to flow through him, feeling the overwhelming thump of the club’s subwoofers in the pit of his chest. After a day like today, this was exactly what he needed. No one here to nag at him, no deadlines, no customer service voice. Kyungsoo was free. And he was being stared at.

Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow at the stranger gazing at him from the far end of the dance floor, tracing the curves of his body with a pair of glowing, white-gold eyes. Kyungsoo chuckled quietly to himself. If this rando thought he could out dance three-shots-deep-Kyungsoo, he had a big storm coming. Kyungsoo beckoned the stranger over, making a come-hither motion with the first two fingers on his right hand. The stranger gave Kyungsoo a bemused half-grin, downed the rest of the deep red liquid in his wine glass and placed it gently on the table beside him.

The strange man gracefully closed the distance between them on the dance floor and planted his hands boldly on Kyungsoo’s hips, pulling them to his own. Kyungsoo felt a blush creep across his cheeks to his ears. He was expecting the stranger to be forward given the look he was giving him from across the bar, but he wasn’t expecting this. Though it wasn’t unwelcome. It had been ages since someone had taken control of him like this. Surrendering to this man, letting him guide his body in whatever way he liked was refreshing, bracing.

The stranger laughed softly, entertained by how fast his dance partner turned to liquid in his hands. As he laughed, Kyungsoo thought he could see the hint of a fang peeking out from behind the stranger’s pale lips. As the beat dropped in the song, the stranger smirked and s around behind Kyungsoo, trailing the tips of his fingers down his back, coming to rest again in the curves of his hips. They continued dancing, swaying with the rhythm of the trashy song thumping through the speakers.

Kyungsoo tipped his head back onto the stranger’s shoulder and watched the multicoloured lights dance across the ceiling through half-lidded eyes. As the song finished, the stranger laced a cold hand around Kyungsoo’s neck, pulling him in close to whisper in his ear. “Come outside with me, darling.”

Kyungsoo’s head swam. Somewhere, a small part of him considered saying no, but the pull in his chest and behind his eyes made it impossible to do anything other than please the stranger, no matter what it took. He nodded, earning a malevolent grin in return.

The stranger gently took Kyungsoo’s wrist and lead him through the crowded dance floor and out a back door, into a quiet alley lit by a handful of erratically flickering, yellow bulbs. The air outside was cool, but warm in comparison to the stranger’s icy grip around his wrist. Once outside, the stranger turned quickly and pressed Kyungsoo against the rough brick exterior of the club, cradling the back of Kyungsoo’s head with his hand to protect it. Tipping Kyungsoo’s head back, the stranger pressed his lips to the skin between Kyungsoo’s neck and shoulder, kissing lightly and inhaling deeply through his nose.

“I must say, darling, you smell incredible.”

Kyungsoo simply nodded, unable to string together the words to thank him or compliment him back. The stranger then placed a knee between Kyungsoo’s legs, slowly raising it until Kyungsoo was forced to stand on his toes and grip the stranger’s shoulders tightly to keep his balance.

“You know, if my intuition is any good, and it is… I would say you probably taste as good as you smell.”

Kyungsoo’s breathe caught in a soft whimper as the stranger leant down and kissed him. Much to his surprise, the stranger’s kiss was gentle, feather-light at first, leading Kyungsoo to lean forward into it. The longer they kissed, the more Kyungsoo’s head began to swim. The alcohol had a part in it, of course, but there was more. Whatever it was about this stranger made him dizzy. His whole body felt heavy and blurry, like someone had injected TV static directly into his bloodstream.

It was perfect.

Any sense of apprehension he had left lingering in the back of his mind had vanished. He would do anything for the man kissing him so sweetly. The stranger pulled back momentarily and traced Kyungsoo with his eyes, committing every little thing about him to memory. His smooth skin, tinted pink with a deep flush. His soft, dark brown hair, hanging in loose waves above his eyes. His dark eyes. Those sweet, begging eyes.

Kyungsoo croaked weakly, finally managing to form a sentence through the thick fog cluttering his brain, “What’s- what’s your name?”

“Oh,” the man said, slightly surprised, “You can call me KAi.”

Kai, Kyungsoo thought, turning it over and over in his mind like it was the most beautiful name he had ever heard.

“Excuse my manners,” Kai said, “What can I call you, love?”

Kyungsoo swallowed thickly, “Kyungsoo.”

“Adorable,” Kai replied in almost a whisper, “It suits you.”

“Well, Kyungsoo, now that we’re… friends, I need to ask a favour of you.”

Kyungsoo nodded readily, void of all inhibitions.

“You see, darling, it’s been a dreadfully long night, and I’m so thirsty, practically parched. Do you think you could help me with that? Hm?”

Kyungsoo felt a chill like lightning run up his spine and across the back of his skull.

“Yes,” He answered pathetically. “Yes, anything.”

Kai smiled too sweetly, sharp fangs peeking out at the corners of his mouth, “Oh, really?” He sighed gently and pressed a handful of soft kisses down Kyungsoo’s jawline to his neck. “What would I do without you?”

Kai gently tipped Kyungsoo’s head back and placed his mouth sweetly on the side of his neck. “Just take a deep breath, love.”

Kai bit down, groaning slightly as his teeth punctured Kyungsoo’s skin and the taste of hot copper bloomed into his mouth.

Kyungsoo felt his eyes roll gently back into his head as his body heat began to leech away. He began to panic slightly, feeling numbness creep slowly from his toes up his legs, making it difficult to stand.

Kai felt Kyungsoo’s knees buckle and s his free arm around his waist to keep him from toppling over. “Easy, darling, I’ve got you. Just a little more, please.” He placed a bloody kiss on the corner of Kyungsoo’s mouth.

Kyungsoo nodded, the numbness creeping up his body slowly being replaced with a wash of euphoria. There was nothing in the world he wanted more.

Kai grinned, teeth stained red, and brushed some loose strands of hair from Kyungsoo’s neck and kissing the two small puncture holes he had left, pausing between kisses to lap at the weakening stream of garnet-red blood dropping down Kyungsoo’s neck.

Kai pulled back, a satisfied look in his eyes as he watched Kyungsoo slip between states of consciousness. “Thank you so much, love. Consider me in your debt for helping me this evening. Though I’m afraid I must be going. Can’t have anyone spotting me the life from you, now, can we?” He took a few steps away to smooth out the creases Kyungsoo had put in the sleeves of his sharp, black dress shirt.

“No, please!” Kyungsoo begged, half shouting, “You can’t leave me, you can’t.” He took a shaky step forward and his legs buckled, dropping him painfully to his knees on the concrete below.

“I need more,” he looked up at Kai with desperate eyes, “I need more… of you.”

Kai smirked, cocking an eyebrow at the man on his knees before him. “My, my. Now this is an interesting development.” Kai laced his fingers behind his back and bent at the waist, so his face was level with Kyungsoo’s. “No one ever has it in them to ask anything of me. Especially not after,” Kai swiped some partially dried blood from Kyungsoo’s neck with a delicate finger and placed it in his mouth, it clean and letting it go with a pop, “What you’ve just been through.”

Kai placed his fingers beneath Kyungsoo’s chin and led him back to standing. He placed a steadying hand on Kyungsoo’s waist.

“Yes.”

Kyungsoo sighed, relieved.

“Since you asked me so sweetly, I suppose tonight’s fun can continue. Come with me, love.” Kai placed another gentle kiss on Kyungsoo’s anemic lips.

“You’re mine for tonight.”