1

Goodnight N.A.P

I wasn’t a hundred per cert sure, and there are still a lot of facts to piece together but I’m under the suspicion that Bang Minsoo, Emotion Teen Top group Teenz On Top leader, has feelings for me. I can’t say for sure yet as I’m still looking into it but I’m fairly convinced of this. There are a few things that have led me to believe this of Minsoo hyung.

His attitude towards me: Have you ever seen Bang Minsoo frown at me? You haven’t, right? That’s because he doesn'y. He’s always smiling when he looks at me or is around me. He makes faces at the other members and sometimes has a stoic expression when they talk. But with me, he smiles and laughs every time. This is the first thing I noticed about my hyung. It’s been much like this since the days before Teen Top debut.

His protective personality: When the group gang up on me, it’s always Bang Minsoo who protects me. He will growl at the other members or scold them for picking on me before making sure I’m okay. He’s done this many times on broadcast as well as at the dormitory we all live in. I usually think nothing of it but I noticed that Byunghun hyung is much the same towards Chanhee hyung, and they are together secretly so this added to my possibility list that Minsoo hyung may have feelings for me.

His constant need to hold me: I’ve scanned through so many fan recorded videos that show Minsoo hyung and I together, always of us holding hands or Minsoo hugging me. There are a few where I look like I’m embarrassed and others where hyung looks like he’d rather be alone with me but that could just be the camera angle and fans overthinking things like normal. But I won’t deny that Minsoo hyung likes to hold me the most in the group. On broadcasts, the producers tend to pair Minsoo hyung and I together for most things to help with ratings. I don’t mind my hyung and I being paired – he’s independent and good at many things – but he’s always holding me in some way or leaning on me. When he holds me, he doesn’t seem to want to let me go. This is a key factor in my investigation.

*Knock, knock.*

I blinked, looking up from my journal when someone knocked on my bedroom door. Quickly stashing my journal into the top drawer of my desk, I got up and unlocked my door, Jonghyun standing there waiting with a smile on his face, a basket of folded clothes in his arms.

“Hey Changjo. What’s up?” I asked, moving aside to let him in my domain where he put the basket down beside my closet and sprawled out on my bed.

“Chunji hyung asked me to bring in your clean clothes and collect any laundry you need to washed next.” Jonghyun replied, rolling over to sit up and looked at me with his naturally cute face. He gave me an inspecting look, a frown starting to furrow his smooth brow. “What were you doing before I knocked? You took a little longer than normal to open the door; then again, why was the door locked? You never lock it.” I sighed at the magnae’s endless curiosity.

“I was just writing in my journal, that’s all Changjo.” His face lit up when I said the word journal, me knowing he was about to ask about it. “You’re not reading it. It’s for my personal thoughts and literature. It’s private so don’t think about it.” I remarked before he could voice his question. He gave me a pout – how can this boy not like aegyo when he’s a natural at it? – his chubby cheeks puffed out a little.

“Hyung is mean.” He muttered before rolling off my bed, the sheets crumpled from his lying there. “Do you have anything washing that has to be done?” He asked, me shaking my head.

“No, I took it out already for hyung to wash.” Jonghyun nodded his head and left, bumping into Minsoo on the way out, the leader of Teen Top searching for me.

“Hey Niel, what’s that I hear about a journal?” He teased, letting himself into my room and shutting the door behind him, crumpling my bed sheets even more by dropping his weight. I sighed, head resting against the wood of my desk as I stared at him, my mind reeling with unspoken questions and thoughts about the leader who curiously watched me.

Minsoo fiddled with his long bangs, the dyed brown locks freshly washed and cosmetic free so they fell annoyingly in his eyes. I often wondered how this man could pull of so many different styles from short to long like now. I’m curious to what they company will do to him next.

“How do you guys all live with hair in your face always?” Minsoo whined, grasping around his wrists for the hair tie he normally wore for moments like this but grumbled aloud when he saw it wasn’t there. I shrugged, grabbing my spare tie off the desk and taking a seat on my bed beside my hyung, gently taking his bangs with my long fingers and tying them away from his line of sight, Minsoo sitting still for me with that bright smile on his face.

“I’ve always had bangs so I don’t think I could manage without them.” I commented, tightening the little pony-thing atop Minsoo head before sitting back and nodding my head in approval. “That’s good enough.”

“Thanks.” Minsoo’s arms seemed to naturally wrap about my waist as he pulled me in closer, his head resting on my shoulder as I was practically sitting in his lap. “Man I am so tired.” He muttered, eyes shutting as he sighed deeply.

“So why don’t you sleep?” I asked, shifting a little in his hold, feeling him flinch suddenly as my leg grazed his groin. “Sorry.” I uttered, holding still.

“I’m trying to sleep now.” Minsoo remarked. This time I sighed, pulling myself out of his hold entirely and pulling my blanket covers back while pointing.

“Here, if you’re going to sleep, you may as well do it properly.” That smile on his face got brighter, his eyes almost invisible as he eagerly shuffled under the covers and rested his head on my pillows. He held his arms up like a child, eyes looking at me expectantly as he hinted that he wanted me beside him.

I bit my lip, deciding against it before I saw him pout, a similar face to Jonghyun’s just moments before, but for some reason when Minsoo did it, it was more cute. I couldn’t say no. Without much else, I slipped under the covers beside him, our head level on the pillows as he pulled me into his side, arms around me tightly as he closed his eyes and smiled sweetly.

“Goodnight, Daniel.”

It was now I decided that Bang Minsoo definitely has feelings for me, and at the same time I realised I have the same feelings for him.

“Night Minsoo hyung.”