Birthday Gift

Birthday Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I really don’t understand why we’re doing this.”

If it was just a normal game, it would have been better. But then, again, this was 10 minutes in Heaven.

With everyone around them, it was already an awkward situation. They were not speaking about anything as it was already a mess three days ago.

 

-0-

 

Hyunjin was staring at the mirrored walls around him. He had done what he can, in terms of finding out what was going on between him and Felix. Knowing him, he had already prepared on creating something special for their fans, as his birthday was coming up.

Back in the dorms, they were already having their own choices and decisions on what to do during the birthdays of the September trio. As Han and Felix’s birthday is just a day apart, they decided to have a double celebration, while Seungmin had already decided he will have a family celebration. It is convenient, though, that Han and Felix decided that Seungmin will also celebrate his birthday in advance just so they can all be together.

“Ah, what am I gonna do?”

Lying on the wooden floor, Hyunjin sighed and thought very hard on what to do on the 15th.

After all, he was sure about what he wants to give Felix, it was too damn much.

 

-0-

 

“So, are we all ready for their birthdays?”

Lee Know’s particular question made Hyunjin rise. It’s three days before the 15th and he wasn’t really ready. Looking around, he was actually in Lee Know’s bed.

“Did I actually sleep here?” Hyunjin yawned.

“Yep, and if you don’t get up I will break a rib or two,” Lee Know said with a menacing smile. It was just seven in the morning and Hyunjin was not up for this tricks. Even so, he knows that his hyung might not be lying at all.

Along the whole trip to his room, which was just a few meters, he saw him.

Felix was up, laughing so much as Han was practically was making a mess at the kitchen. A hand shook him on the shoulders. Startled, Hyunjin screamed but was too annoyed to continue as he saw it was just Lee Know. Again.

“You know,” still shaking Hyunjin’s shoulders, “you could just tell him and get over it. I did, and Han just laughed it off to be very honest. Maybe, Felix will, too.”

Hyunjin, tired from all of the excessive pent-up emotions that he has been carrying, just walked towards his room, not noticing the sneaky stare Felix did when he passed.

 

-0-

 

Bangchan laughed.

He was trying to take it all seriously since he is the leader and eldest, but it was too good.

Hyunjin wasn’t.

“There we go, even you can’t take this matter seriously.”

“No, it’s not that,” Bangchan says as he clears his throat, “it’s just, I don’t know, weird.”

Hyunjin rolled his eyes in frustration, “How can it be possibly weird, hyung? He’s all that I think about, every day, every night. It’s not funny.”

“Well, to be clear, it is his birthday coming. Maybe that’s the whole thing about it?”

“Maybe I will just think of Han or Seungmin, then. So, that, this whole thing-“

“Hey, hey, not like that.”

Bangchan stopped him from whatever he’s going to say, as he knows Lee Know was just around and might hear them at the mention of Han’s name.

“Look, just be natural, like you two are always. Then, try to get the right timing.”

“Oh, so you mean today? Like, right now?”

Bangchan nodded as he scan the place for Felix. Once he saw him, he tapped Hyunjin’s chest.

“There he i

Please log in to read the full chapter