Arrows and Hearts

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonwoo POV

 

I was a little upset last night. The person I called didn’t call me back. I wonder if it had to do with me. I know my biggest problem is people pleasing; I have been doing it for the past 32 years of my life, it’s quite hard to break through such a vicious cycle. I woke up feeling a little drained, last night I received a call from Yoonghee and although I was flattered, I didn’t feel any sparks when I was conversing with him yesterday. The only person I felt something for was Junsung. I thought there was something there last night but now I’m a little confused. It almost feels like I am in limbo trying to figure out my emotions and it’s only the second day of being in the Hisman house.

 

As I made my way out, I saw blue cards neatly arranged on the coffee table. I went to read the instruction card prompted by a metal stand right next to it.

 

“Hyung, what is that?” Sungho asked.

 

“I think their mission cards for today. It states that we each could pick a card on a first come first serve basis. The person with arrows can choose the person they wish to go on a date with and the person with the hearts will be chosen,” I replied.

 

He looked at me like a deer in headlights and gestured for me to choose between the 6 cards laid out in front of us. I quickly picked one and carefully peeked, an arrow. Honestly, it would be better to be the one getting picked, now I’m a little confused. Should I go for the one who called me or the one I called? Before digging myself into a deeper hole, I decided to wait and see what the rest got and make my decision.

 

~After breakfast~

 

It was time to unravel what we all gotten, and I was a little nervous. Everyone unraveled their cards and showed what they had received.

 

As it was in a first come first serve basis, I knew who my pick was going to be. It almost feels like fate that he received a heart and I, an arrow.

 

“I would like to go on a date with Junsung,” I exclaimed. I made a promise to myself that I will be honest with my feelings, and this is what I wanted to do.

 

I see him nodding and we exchanged our cards. The rest finished exchanging their cards and pairs were formed. Yoonghee and Jungwook, Minsung and Sungho were going on a date together. We all went to our rooms to get ready for our dates and I was feeling super excited, it was to the point, I sprayed cologne on my feet because I wanted to be at my best. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa when I realized the room to the two roommates were closed and they were having a long conversation with one another. It would be a lie if I said I wasn’t self-conscious, it makes me wonder who Junsung called last night, and my gut feeling is giving me some pointed signals.

 

“I wonder what the two of them are talking about with the door closed,” Minsung asked.

 

“Not too sure but they do seem quite close,” I replied.

 

“I’ve never been in that room actually,” Jungwook mentioned.

 

This is my chance; this is what I needed an excuse to break the atmosphere that everyone here seems to feel. I suggested to give the room a visit and that we did. When we went to the room, I sat on Junsung’s bed as I tried to make it known that I was the one he was going on a date with, subtly of course, I wasn’t here to have problems with people. Soon after, Sungho suggested we all went out to the living room. As we made our way out, the doorbell rang. We all looked around extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter