what are we - jjk

what are we - jjk
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jungkook ... what are we?" "I dont know, does it matter?" " .... "

your fingers started to hurt from all the typing onto your phone. in the past few days it was nearly impossible to reach Jungkook. he was always busy hanging out with friends or jetting around the world. not once did he made time for you and you started to wonder why. why did he stopped caring for you? why did he suddenly ignored you? so many questions were running through your head as you looked down on your phone. he read your last message but as usual stopped responding. after another 10 minutes you putted your phone on the bedsite table. there was no use in waiting for an answer so you layed down with a sigh, placing an arm above your eyes. at the same time your mind drifted away, remembering all the memories you two shared with each other.

the day you met Jungkook for the first time was at your friends party. she bragged about how she knows someone "famous", one of those influencers, as she called them. Of course she invited the whole University campus to her little party, only to brag about him. You were invited too but nearly ditched her last minute. For you it didnt made much sense just to come by to check one of her "famous" friends out. Its probably another dude who no one knows beside her. thanks to your other friend you went to the party and it was a huge suprise. it wasnt some random influencer, it was Jeon Jungkook. A guy who's a heartthrob, a guy every girl in your class had a crush onn. no day goes by without someone mentioning his recent post or story on his SNS channels.

"what the heck Jisoo ... how is it possible that you know someone like him?" with a drink in your hand you immediately bombarded your friend with questions.

she didnt made a secret out of it. her father was a famous photographer and one day jungkook came into his studio. they all had a great time which ended in them becoming friends. jungkook got swarmed by many girls on the party so you didnt had a chance to talk to him. to tell him how inspiring he is with his fashion line. the luck was on your side as the party slowly came to an end, you only wanted to get some fresh air as you saw him leaning over the railing. jungkook had a beer in his hand as he turned into your direction. his long hair was tied into a half ponytail and you swore to yourself that you never saw someone as beautiful as him. the both of you started talking, exchanging contact infos after he promised to help you with your studies .. and that was the moment you two became friends.

from that moment on you were inseparable. junkook was hanging at your place whenever an assignment was coming up. the two of you had so much fun together that the time was flying by. your meet up extended to secret restaurant dates, of course he paid for all of it. another time he took you with him to one of those influencer events for his new clothing line. life was easy, the both of you were happy. laughing, teasing and cracking jokes all the time. sometimes jungkook even slept over as you two had many deep talks about the universe or about your friendship.

"i really cherish the moments with you y/n" as he rolled over to you, you realised for the first time that you felt more for him than just friendship.

even after realising that it didnt became akward between the two of you. on the contrary, jungkook was really open whenever it came to his own feelings. it didnt took long before you received a late night text from him. those 3 simple words made your heart skip as beat as some bubbles of happieness were rising inside of your stomach

"i love you, y/n" "... i love you too, jungkook"

pressing the phone against your chest you slept wonderful that night but as the morning came ... everything was in pieces again.

" ... sorry, i think i drank too much last night ... i didnt meant to say that"

so many things were going through your head but the only solution for you was to lie. telling him that you were also out with friends, probably a bit drunk and that this text was meant for someone else.

after that it became weird between you too. jungkook started to ignore your messages whenever he

Please log in to read the full chapter