Part Six

Maybe This Time

Areeyah is sitting in the living room of her apartment looking at Super Junior's schedule for their new comeback along with her brother and brother in-law's duo solo schedules for their new comeback together. While soft demo music for her bestie's baekhyun first solo album is playing all around the room while doing her work.Until she hears her doorbell ring .

"Took you long enough I thought our dinner would spoil." Eunhyuk says with sarcasm.

"I wouldn't be giving attitude to your supervisor taking care of schedules oppa."

"Supervisor who forgets I'm still her big brother and she is my baby sister."

Donghae chuckles, "Ignore him he's just cranky they ran out of strawberry milk in the grocery store." 

"Well to bad for him I have a stash saved for him in my fridge but I guess Mr.Grumpy pants here won't be getting any"

"BESTEST BABY SISTER EVER." kisses her cheek and rushes to her kitchen to get the milk.

Donghae chuckles shaking his head while sitting down next to her. He smiles looking over her shoulder as she rearranges the schedules making sure they have time to rest and rejuvinate. Until her phone goes off from a message notification , he sees her serious expression turn into a smile as she sees who messaged her. She grabs for her phone and giggles reading the message, he tries sneaking a peek and reaches over to a pillow by her and moves his eyes quickly seeing the message.

From:My Kookie :)

Please don't be working yourself to hard that's what you have me for to help you out, I got your back..

Donghae smirks then jumps up as he looks up seeing her pouting and glaring at him arms crossed.

"Now I know exactly why you and my brother are meant to be together." 

He chuckles, "Sorry sis in law but I was just seeing who magically got to pull your attention away from work and to them." 

She blushes,"What do you mean he's my partner remember in my field, it's still work related."

"Sure his reassuring and worry for you is work related." 

"Oppa.." she whines pouting.

Donghae chuckles scooting closer to his sister in law with an arm around, "Look I'm just looking out for you and want nothing but your happiness and to be in love because you deserve to be loved and happy for how long i've known you, and meeting Jungkook he seems like a good guy." 

"He is my co worker," 

"Co-worker my has that stopped anyone in our friggin company of not being with one another, your brother and I are a prime example,  baekhyunnie and taeyeon noona. that's your best friend then your yunho and jaejoongie oppa the six most close people to your heart are all in the same company together and very much in love what's stopping you."

Areeyah sighs putting down her laptop then brings her knees to her chest hugging them, resting her cheek against her knees looking at her brother in law with fear and doubt in her eyes, He sighs, "You know you can tell me you've always been like a sister to me in law or not and you know that."

"I guess the doubt that I won't be good enough for him or he'll see the real me and regret falling for me even if he ever does." 

"Oh come on now, any man would be lucky to have a woman like you love them, I just wish you could see yourself the way your brother and I see you." 

She half smiles and wipes the tears threatening to fall, "The cause of a heart that's been way to damaged for so long." 

"Who knows maybe Jungkook came into your life at just the right time." he kisses her forehead and walks off to the kitchen to set the food up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook is just laying in his bedroom of his and Taehyung's apartment cuddled with Bam while watching a variety show trying to think of ideas for Super Juniors comeback variety special for fans. While his mind starts wondering on the beauty he works with worried about her knowing the stress it has to be in charge of a super known popular worldwide group then a member is your family member. He then sits up and heads to his desk top looking at her phone sending her a message biting his lip. There's a knock on the door and Taehyung peeks in the room.

"Penny of your thoughts kookie?" he says as he sits down on his bed petting bam looking at the latter.

Jungkook sighs rubbing his temple, "Nothing just work problems and all that,"

"Jeon Jungkook we have been best friends since we were in diapers do you honestly expect me to believe you." he says with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook sighs, "I've been wracking my brain since you've said those words about Areeyah and I." 

"What that you two of meant to be together I know I'm right when am I wrong." 

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Taehyung chuckles then sits up looking at him, "It doesn't hurt to give it a shot, I know you you're scared but letting your fear of what ifs is not going to let you overcome them." 

"And what if she only sees me as her co-worker and I've read the messages wrong." 

"Please the way she looks at you, I doubt she looks at her brother like he came out of a fairy tale prince charming." 

Jungkook sighs then looks at Areeyah's contact and presses the dial icon. 

RIING

RIING 

Taehyung smirks and gives him a thumbs up getting up with Bam to let Jungkook alone. 

"Hello Jungkookie." she says smiling.

"Hey sorry if I bothered you working but I just wanted to check on you if your alright,"

"Your so sweet I appreciate it and you're not a bother at all I'm just getitng ready for bed." 

"That's good I'm glad your relaxed and are getting the rest you deserve"

"So do you don't think I don't notice all your hard work in helping me, I can't appreicate and thank you enough." 

"For you, anything." he smiles

She blushes over the phone biting her lip.

"There's actually something I've been wanting to ask you that's why I called."

"Of course anything are you alright?" she asked worried for him.

"Yes yes I'm fine don't be worry ugh I feel just so nervous about this."

"Ask me anything?"

"Wo-would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he ask nervous and gulps hard.

Her heart beats fast at his question, completely taken back.

There's a silent his heart slight drops at the completely silence he clears his throat, "I'm so sorry if I put you in an awkward position I just th- 

"I would love to." she smiles big.

Jungkook smile turns bigger his heart races faster, "Awesome I'll pick you up at 7."

"Can't wait goodnight jungkook." 

"Goodnight Areeyah." they both hang up