Wake Up

First Love Found

 

“Jagiya, irona! Please wake up!”

Taemin begged as his hands shook your shoulders. He was panicing and Lena was petting your arm pleading for you to wake up as well. Your eyes started to open slowly and you could see Taemin panting and his eyes were all red.

“Wha… what’s going on?” you mumbled just loud enough for him to hear you and stop moving you. A tear fell from his eye and landed where your heart is. He quickly and passionately, yet tenderly, wrapped his arms around you and caressed your body.

“Rose. I don’t know what happened, but you were unconscious for a while, but everything is ok now.”  He said comfortingly, “Did you feel any pain?”

With your mind still a blur you answered, “No, not at all. It… it actually felt good.”

Now you smiled as you remembered the content scenario you were in before you supposedly became unconscious. He pulled you back away from his shoulders gently and looked at your face. You could still see some worry on his face, but he managed to make out a smile. The two of you looked into each others eyes, for what felt like forever, until you felt something sweet and tender pressed against your lips. You returned the renowned gesture passionately. You suddenly felt like the block of cement that has tied down to the ground all your life had been lifted off as a million balloons smoothly swept you off your feet. You felt like flying: something you have never felt before! The only thought racing through your head was Taemin and it stayed like that until the sound of a grossed out preschool student interrupted you.

“Ewww!” screamed Lena while sticking out her tongue in a “just-let-me-puke-now” fashion. Your lips slowly detached off another and your eyes met once again. You, both, were smiling as you giggled in sync as you saw the reaction of the “peanut gallery” next to you. You leaned into one more peck, got up, and walked away to go pack up with your family with Taemin and Lena holding both your hands.