Vanilla

Beyond Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one summer day.

Three long lost friends were gathered in one's living room.

Talking about the missing years they were away from each other.

It was the day when she stumbled upon her first love.

And for once, she was wondering whether her feelings was all gone or there was any chance she will make her falling head over hells again.

-

Today is burning hot day. I lay in the sofa with my two best friends discussing about the treats.

"Get me one vanilla ice cream, please" Taeyeon says, her eyes bore to my tanned friend.

Vanilla. Boring. Plain.

I love mint chocolate chip. It has sweet and fresh taste to satiate my taste buds. 

But she loves vanilla and to me she was not boring at all. Maybe the way she perceived the world, is plain, or boring, or whatever.

"How about you Fany, what do you want?" My taller friend ask me as she offered to buy us some dessert from the nearest store.

"Can you get me a tiramisu cheesecake?" I processed to give her some notes when she put her hand in front of my face, declining. 

"Nah, it's on me."

I stared at her hesitantly, never in a million ways she will doing something that generous. 

"Really, I received my paycheck this morning and my boss decided to give me some bonuses. Why  not strawberry?" She commented.

"Nah, I'm craving something sweet." I answer.

"But it's hot and sweaty today, don't you want something to soothe you down?" My shorter friend decided to probe.

"Well, is it to much if I also ask a mint chocolate chip ice cream?"

"Well, consider it's done." She walks away like a penguin towards the door. She surely has weird way of walking--or more like sluggish.

"Really, why not strawberry flavor?" Ask Taeyeon with twinkling eyes. It's so easy to read the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter