end

You’re My Brother’s Boyfriend?
Please log in to read the full chapter

College was not all play and games so here Chenle was, waking up from a sleepover at his project partner’s bedroom after doing parts of their project due in next two weeks. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned before getting up and shaking his friend awake.

 

“Donghyuck hyung, wake up, I am hungry.” Chenle whined but Donghyuck grumbled and kept his eyes shut. “Hyung, I am hungry, I need coffee.” The younger whined even more, shaking the friend harshly.

 

“Fine.” Donghyuck threw the blanket and got up from his bed.”Go to the kitchen and find something, let me ask Johnny hyung to make us decent coffee.” Donghyuck said as he walked away and towards his brother’s bedroom.

 

Happy that he will be getting a decent cup of coffee, he yawned and zombie walked towards the kitchen as instructed. He smelled the aroma of coffee brewing and he smiled, eyes still half closed, then walked the few steps towards the kitchen.

 

 

“Ah, Chenle you are awake, have a seat, the coffee will be finished in a few minutes.” Chenle heard the voice and did as he was told, resting his head on his hand as he closed his eyes fully and tried to get a few minutes of snooze.

 

The coffee cup was plased in front of Chenle a few minutes later and the aroma made Chenle open his eyes slightly, then happily took a sip.

 

“Thank you Johnny ge.”  Chenle replied and he heard a chuckle.

 

“You’re most welcome.” Johnny replied.

 

Chenle nodded and took another sip then gasped and blinked his eyes as he saw Johnny sat across him, a cup of coffee on his hands and smiling.

 

“Did you just speak to me in Mandarin?” Chenle asked and Johnny nodded. “How?” Chenle was surprised and Johnny looked at the younger endeared with the cuteness.

 

“My boyfriend’s Chinese.”  Johnny replied.

 

“Oh, Donghyuck ge did not mention that.”  Chenle remarked.

 

“We’re low key, Donghyuck doesn’t even know.”  Johnny chuckled. “You must be hungry, let me fix you some waffles, my boabei loves them.” Johnny said and stood to prepare them.

 

 

----

 

 

Donghyuck knocked on his brother’s bedroom door before he entered. He knew his brother worked long hours as he was slated to take over their family’s business one day, and Johnny preferred to sleep in on weekends; usually he won’t bother him but right now, he badly needed some good ol’ Johnny’s special coffee.

 

“Johnny Hyung?” Donghyuck called out and he heard the shower being turned off. “Uhm You’re awake right? Can you please make us some coffee? We badly need it!” Donghyuck singsonged as he paced back and forth by the bedroom door.

 

“You can head into the kitchen, coffee and breakfast will be ready.” Donghyuck stopped pacing and smiled to thank his brother.

 

“Thanks Kun hyung.”

Please log in to read the full chapter