Alt. Ending Chapter 2: With Daehyun

Love Of A Bully..

Author’s POV:

 

That day, you were bent on not looking for Woohyun, though he was leaving Seoul very soon. He didn’t come and look for you though. Though you were feeling a bit low because of that, it still didn’t deter you from his plan.

 

“Hey,” Daehyun walked in with an apple, “You do know that he’s leaving in another hour right?”

 

You nodded, “I do know that.”

 

He sighed as he passed me the apple, “You’re so foolish to have let him go.”

 

“Nope,” you forced a smile, while saying, “I don’t regret doing it. Although it may lead us to being awkward with each other while meeting on the streets coincidentally, I won’t really regret because I think the best for him. Things which benefits him the most are the best.”

 

“Aiish,” he shook his head, and stated, “You’re still that foolish girl who actually believes in sacrificing yourself to let others benefit from you.”

 

“Well,” you pouted, “Don’t tell me you forgot this simple fact of mine?”

 

He laughed and shook his head, “Of course not, babo.”

 

“I’m sorry,” you started abruptly, “I’m so sorry oppa. I was such a bad girlfriend. I left you because I had my eyes on another guy while you lost your memories.”

 

He ruffled my hair softly and said softly, “Babo, you’re not. I was the bad guy because I didn’t try to remember anything though I did vaguely remember some stuff.”

 

You sighed, while chuckling, “Can you stop calling me babo? I’m not that stupid okay?”

 

He pushed your head lightly, “I won’t stop calling you that.”

 

You looked at him and then looked away again, clearly with thoughts in your mind. “What’s wrong,” He asked while observing your expression. You looked back at him and said, “O-oppa, is it possible for us to start afresh?”

 

“I don’t want to force you into this,” he sighed, “If I want you to be with me again, I would start the whole chasing process again. So you watch it okay?”

 

“Yah,” you blinked, “Don’t tell me you’re gonna do embarrassing confessions in school again? No thank you, oppa.”

 

He laughed out loud at what you said and nodded, “Yes, I’m going to do that. Isn’t it romantic? Other girls don’t have things like that. Be happy okay?”

 

A few hours later, you were able to go home. Your dad came and brought you home in his car, while Daehyun insisted to take the subway though your Dad asked him to take his car back home.

 

The following week, you were back in school and you had to retake your whole first year due to the missing out of a year. Daehyun was in the first year as well, though his studies were great. He wanted to graduate high school and go to the university with you. That was his dream since forever.

 

You opened your locker and saw a letter with a piece of chocolate, which hasn't melted yet. “Oh my,” you sighed, “Daehyun oppa is really doing all these all over again, isn’t he?”

 

*These chocolates look tasty but … okay fine, I shall just eat this for lunch, * you looked at the chocolate, contemplating if you should give it away or keep it to yourself.

 

During lunch, Daehyun and his new friend initiated to take the seat with you. His new friend was named Youngjae or something. He looked like a smart guy, though.


Daehyun pointed at the chocolate and the letter, smirking, “Like that?”

 

You shook your head, while sighing, “Aren’t these all of your old skills. Nope oppa.”

 

Daehyun begun to do that for weeks, like what he did to get your love in the very beginning.

 

After school one day, while you were walking out of the school, Daehyun rode a bicycle and halted in front of you. He smiled, “Can I send you home? I’m not going to care if you disagree because I’m making sure you’re not able to go home if you don’t agree.”

 

You bit your lip, trying not to laugh, and sat at the back seat of the bicycle. When he cycled to your house, you have had to admit that the breeze was actually nice. *Daehyun oppa is so funny. He’s using all the exact tactics that he tried to use to get my heart at first.*

 

When you reached your house, you got off his bike and said bye to him. Before you turned around, he called your name and grabbed your wrists. “Hey, let’s go out together. Lotte World. This coming Saturday.”

 

You nodded, “Alright.”

He smiled and instructed, “I’d be outside your house on Saturday to bring you there. So just wait for me.”

 

You hummed while nodding and turned around to walk into your house. When you walked into the house, you couldn’t stop smiling at yourself. “That oppa,” you chuckled.


 

Very quickly, Saturday came and it was the day that both of you were going out to Lotte World together. You woke up early and chose an outfit that you liked which was a cotton t-shirt with Rilakkuma on it and a pair of shorts. You decided to wear that since the both of you were going to Lotte World and it wasn’t good to wear things that are too fanciful.

 

At 12PM, the door bell rung. You ran downstairs and opened the door to see Daehyun waiting outside for you. “Hey,” He smiled, while blushing a little, “Y-you look cute today.”

 

“Thanks,” you replied, while returning a genuine smile.

 

The both of you then walked and took the train to go to Lotte World. The train was really crowded and Daehyun couldn’t help but feel really annoyed with guys who were looking at your slim legs. He pulled you and managed to find a corner. He made you stand at the corner while he covered your body by standing in front of you.

 

“Yah,” you chuckled, “What are you doing?”

 

“Those men,” he grumbled grumpily, “they are looking at you in a weird way.”

 

He was very protective of you, since forever and it was definitely obvious. No matter how guys looked at me, Daehyun would see it in a bad light and protect me from them.  It’s maybe because of what I got in middle school that made him like this -- the bullying and insults, they were definitely too much for me to handle.

 

After a short ride in the train, the both of you got down the train and begun to walk to Lotte World. When the both of you were in there, you first took the ride called, ‘The Adventures of Sinbad’.

 

“Are you serious,” Daehyun looked at you and asked, “We took this ride before, and though there were 2 scary parts of the whole ride, it was still not thrilling enough.”

 

“But,” you whined, “I want to take this because it’s so creepy.”

 

“Okay,” he sighed, but then smiled afterwards, “Anything for you, Yoonmi.”

After hours and hours of playing, the both of you then went into a photo station. The two of you made a lot of cute and funny expressions and when the two of you were designing the photos, you guys were feeling very happy.

 

“You don’t add that moustache on my face,” you grumbled playfully as you erased the moustache that Daehyun added for you.

 

“Then you should erase the yellow female wig off my head,” he imitated your tone and erased the wig that you added for him.

 

After decorating the photo stickers, the two of you then went to an ice-cream parlour and bought 2 cups of gigantic-sized ice-cream. Daehyun and you took a selca along with your ice-cream. To be honest, the both of you looked sweet together.

 

“Hey,” he looked at you and said while eating his ice cream, “Stay back after school on Monday. I’ve prepared something for you.”

 

You nodded, while raising your eyebrow with suspicion, “You’re not going to do that right?”

 

He laughed, “I’ve prepared something way better for you. Wait for me in class on Monday and I’d be there to look for you.”

 

You chuckled, “Okay, no fanciful stuff okay?”

 

After eating ice-cream, he sent you back home as your parents did prepare your set of dinner. When the two of you reached your house, you asked, “You’re not hungry? Sure you don’t want to come in and taste my mother’s cooking?”

 

He shook his head and smiled softly, “Nope, no thanks. I’m good and I’m still full because of that gigantic-sized ice cream.”

 

“Okay,” you nodded, “Then I shall see you in school on Monday.”

 

You then turned around and walked into your house, feeling as happy as ever. Truthfully, you can’t say that you completely forgotten Woohyun but you had to give Daehyun another chance as well. You had to give yourself another chance to love either.



 

On Monday, you were feeling rather tensed up because of what Daehyun was planning in that big head of his. “Jung Daehyun,” you mumbled, “Jung Daehyun.”

 

And apparently, you have said his name too loud for the teacher in your class to hear it. The teacher, Miss Kim, she looked at you fiercely and asked, “Mind sharing with me your wonderful story about Jung Daehyun?”

 

You shook your head and smiled sheepishly while the whole class looked at you and snickered. *Meh, I’ve said it too loudly.*

 

After school, you were waiting for Daehyun, and you almost slept while waiting until you heard a loud commotion outside the school in the school field.

 

“Yah,” Daehyun shouted loudly when he noticed you were by the window looking at what he did. Apparently, he arranged a few cans of soda into a heart shape. He shouted, “Can you get together with me again, Kim Yoonmi?”

 

He continued, “I know it’s hard for you now but can we try it out all over again because I’m sure I would get your heart again.”

 

You blinked and looked downstairs, *Aiish, this is … cool but he doesn’t really have to use his energy on all these.*

 

He then ran back into the school building, and went up to the classroom to find you. You, on the other hand, who didn’t know he was coming up, wondered where in the world was he going to.

 

“Kim Yoonmi,” he panted as he tried to put on his best smile, “Can y-you get together with me again?”

 

“I know a lot of things hadn’t been right before,” he said as he inched closer to you, “But I hope I would make things right for us again, like before. I’ll make sure you smile as much as the times that you were with me before.”

 

“Because,” he whispered while looking into your eyes dearly, “I really love you, Yoonmi.”

 

You nodded your head at him and gave him a small smile, “I don’t mind us trying it out again.”


Daehyun then gave a toothy smile and he pulled you for an embrace that he yearned for so long. He yearned for your love again for so long. However, though he knew that your mind was still with him, he didn’t mind trying to change your heart again. On the other hand, you knew it wouldn’t be easy to complete forget him but you wanted to sort things out with Daehyun again, it may probably work out.

 

- Author's Note -

Okay I really do not know how to do proper endings. I'd brush up on that and edit this when I'm free <3

Thank you all for reading this all the time <3 I really appreciate everything that subbies do, even if you're a silent reader. However, this time, I would hope to see more comments on how I can brush up on my ending and how did you feel about it. And which ending did you specifically like or choose :)

Thank you for subscribing to me, although I'm still not a superb writer, but I'll move towards that slowly.

THANK YOU FOR READING ^^ SA RANG HAE <3