Fin

Billionaire or Last Piece

Billionaire or Last Piece? She contemplated. Her decision might affect the final result, whether she will debut in EL7Z UP or not. Which one the fans will like more? Which concept suits her more? Which position is the best for her? She wanted to show everything that she has for this last stage. 

 

If she thinks about the centre, she will shine more in Billionaire because of the position she will hold. But, if she thinks about her taste in song and dance, she loves Last Piece more. Plus, she also have more chemistry with Last Piece members. 

 

The more she thinks, the harder she feels. This is the last stage. After this, she might have the chance to perform more as EL7Z UP or she also might go back to her original group and promote with her members in Purple Kiss. 

 

“I hope unnies will understand.”

 

Decision has been made. She chose Billionaire over Last Piece. She was determined to give the best she could for this last stage. But she worried that the others might feel disappointed, especially her favourite unnies in this programme. She tried to compose herself to look happy and anticipating in front of her teammates until the filming stopped for a break. It’s not that she didn’t like her current teammates of Billionaire, but she feels different when she performs with her favourite unnies together. 

 

“Okay, we will take a 15 minute break!” A dance teacher announced it to the whole dance practice room.

 

She immediately left the practice room and went upstairs. Since her decision to choose Billionaire, she couldn’t meet the other team because they start the practice right away. She knows Last Piece teams were practising upstairs. Softly, she knocked the doors and opened it a little just to see if they were practising or not.

 

Last Piece members were sitting in a circle. She looked for the person she wanted to see. 

 

“Oh, Yuki-chan! Why?” Dohwa was the first to notice her existence. All the members looked at her with curiosity. 

 

“Are you busy?” She asked.

 

“No, we are just chatting before continuing the practice.” Dohwa said.

 

“Urm.. Yeeun unnie, Yeoreum unnie, can we talk?” She asked nervously.

 

“Okay!” Yeoreum responded and shrugged her shoulders when Yeeun looked at her in question. 

 

Yeoreum walked to Yuki, followed by Yeeun and led them to the rooftop. 

 

“What’s wrong Yuki-ah?” Yeeun initiated when she noticed Yuki’s face was not bright as usual. 

 

“Unnie-deul..I’m sorry..” She said in a slow voice. 

 

“Eh? Why?” Yeoreum and Yeeun asked simultaneously. 

 

“Because.. I chose Billionaire, not Last Piece.” Yuki couldn’t lift her face. Her eyes fixed on her shoes, then her eyes wandered to Yeeun and Yeoreum’s shoes. She smiled. She remembered when they were practiced for iDGA, they all were coincidentally wearing the same brand and design. Today, it's the same again. 

 

“Yuki..Yuki.. It’s alright. Why are you sorry? It’s not an issue. It’s your decision and we respect it.” Yeoreum tried to comfort her.

 

“Of course, we would be very happy if you join us. But we are also glad that you got the chance to make your own decision, to choose what you want to do. Nothing to be sorry about.” Yeeun encouraged her with soft taps on Yuki’s shoulder. 

 

“But..”

 

“No but but.” Yeoreum cut immediately. “We will do our best for this last stage in the queendom puzzle and let’s debut together. We can have many more chances to perform together then.” 

 

“That’s true! I hope we can debut together.” Yeeun chimed in.

 

“Me too, unnies. I love both of you, I don’t want this to end here. Especially, I want to see more Yeoreum unnie’s puffy eyes every time she cry” Yuki laughed after had the chance to big cry unnie. 

 

Yeeun chuckled when she saw Yeoreum’s sulky face. 

 

“Now, come on. We're gonna slay this finale and debut together!” Yeeun said while pulling Yuki on her right side and Yeoreum on her left side.  

 

“Y-line fighting!!!!” They cheered.

 

 

 

P.s. Thank you for reading till the end. Follow my new twt acc @ludawonation ^^