The Bet

The Bet
Please log in to read the full chapter

If asked who was most likely to be the Casanova of twice, then the answer given would probably be Chaeyoung , Jeongyeon , or probably Sana would be a common answer too.  But out of all the members of Twice, one would not guess it to be Kim Dahyun, their sweet little tofu, leader of the school meal club, and oldest of the maknae line. The girl who had a viral eagle dance and loved to sneak choco pies before dinner only to get caught by their leader. Their Dubu who was currently flirting with all of Red Velvet. 

“Uh, I'm not the only one seeing this, right?” Nayeon said in shock. 

“You mean Dahyunnie flirting with every single member of Red Velvet and successfully at that?” Tzuyu bluntly pointed out. “No, we all see it.” 

“Damn it, there goes my ten thousand won ” Chaeyoung muttered, unaware the whole group had heard her. That is until Mina slapped her on the back of her head. 

“And just WHAT do you mean by that, Chae?” Sana asked, threateningly. 

Chae looked to Tzuyu scared, however the youngest maknae  shook her head and backed away leaving the cub to the wolves. Damn the taller girl for not joining in on her and dahyunnies bet. 

“Well, Chae?” Mina asked. 

“Well, ahem. Dubs ,Tzuyu and I-” 

“Ahem.” 

“JUST Dubs and I were talking, and we got on the topic about who could get the most girls.” It was at that moment Chaeyoung felt a threatening aura surrounding her.  Refusing to look at the source of the glare, she bravely continued with her story. 

“And, um, well I said, I could get girls way easier than Dahyunnie ever could, since she’s a church girl and probably recites bible verses to flirt.” 

“My little tofu is adorable she could totally score me with a bible verse.” Sana scoffed. 

“And me” Momo said raising her hand. 

“And me!” Nayeon smiled. 

“And what happened next?” Jihyo ordered, remembering to keep Dahyun away from the “I want to date Dahyun line.” 

Chae gulped, because she knew she was going to be in the doghouse for this next part. 

“Well, Dubu, she didn’t take well to being told she was basically a nerdy little who couldn’t score for her life and uh well we made a bet” hoping she wouldn’t need to elaborate Chaeyoung spoke faster so she could finish her story. 

“Hold on, what was the bet?” Nayeon said slowly. 

“I..I don’t think it’s that important, just Dahyunandtryingtoscoreacertaingirl.” Chaeyoung said hoping no one would realize what she had said. 

“Chae, if you don’t want to have laundry duties for a year then speak clearly?” Momo asked annoyed. 

“Uh, they bet on WHO they could score, not how MANY” Tzuyu elaborated, annoyed she could no longer watch her unnie win the bet. 

“Wait what?” Jihyo asked, confused. 

Tzuyu tired of this conversation already, well really she was just interested if her Dahyunnie was going to win , explained what the bet really was. 

“Unnie bet Chaeyoung that she could score any member of Red Velvet. Chaeyoung bet that she could score with any member from ITZY. Personally, as much as I was rooting for unnie, I thought Chae had a better chance scoring since ITZY are our juniors and we know them but by the looks of it Chaeyoung took on a losing bet.” 

The 8 remaining members couldn’t take their eyes off their tofu as she continued to flirt with the other girl group. They watched their little tofu smoothly wrap an arm around the leader of Red Velvet’s waist eliciting a blush from the older girl.  

“Holy , that-that was smooth as hell” Momo stuttered. 

“Where the hell did our tofu learn that!” Nayeon hissed. 

“More important question is how the hell is Red Velvet ok

Please log in to read the full chapter