Selca Aftermath, Sentiments and More

Selca Aftermath, Sentiments and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late in the afternoon, Heechul burst into Teukie's apartment unit with his signature enthusiasm, the familiarity of the passcode granting him easy access. He found Teukie relaxing on his couch, a curious expression on his face as he looked up at his unexpected guest. “Guess what, Teukie! I've got some juicy stuff to tell you!"

 

Teukie raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "What's got you all hyped up, Chul?"

 

Heechul dramatically plopped down onto the couch, taking a moment to catch his breath. "Remember those selcas we took last night? Well, I've already sent some of them to our fans via the Bubble app!"

 

Teukie's eyes widened in surprise. "Already? That was fast! And wait, selcas with all the members? And here I thought you only took selcas with me.” 

 

Heechul nodded proudly. "Aish, I took a lot with every single one of you! Including our precious maknae baby Kyu with no side eyeing. But of course I chose only the best shots for our lovely fans.” 

 

“I bet most of them were feeling a bit left out since the event was so exclusive and the ones who attended couldn’t exactly capture everything to share with the others.” Teukie mused.

 

Heechul pulled out his phone and quickly navigated to the Bubble app. He turned the screen toward Teukie, showing him the selcas he had sent. His eyes sparkled as he explained, "I know, that’s why I thought about all the ELFs and Cherrydans who couldn't be there with us, plus I wanted to share even just a few moments of happiness  from the fanmeet with them too."

 

Teukie's smile grew wider, and he couldn't help but chuckle at Heechul's enthusiasm. "I'm sure they're really over the moon seeing those pictures. You really know how to keep the fans on their toes, don't you?"

 

Heechul shrugged nonchalantly, his playful grin still in place. "You know me, gotta keep things interesting and happy, of course."

 

Teukie chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "So, how are the fans reacting? Have you been checking their responses?"

 

Heechul's grin turned into a mischievous smirk. "Oh, you bet I have. And let me tell you, they are loving it! The TeukChul shippers are going absolutely wild, and our ELFs are over the moon about the selcas with the members and the fancam clips with all our interactions."

 

Teukie's eyes twinkled with amusement. "I can only imagine the state of chaos on Bubble and Twitter right now."

 

Heechul chuckled, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Oh, it's really a beautiful mess, Teukie. They're dissecting every pixel of those selcas and clips, analyzing every little detail."

 

Heechul leaned back on the couch, his expression turning more thoughtful. "You know what's the best part, though? The raw happiness I saw in those videos and clips from the fanmeet that were shared online. Seeing Kyuhyun's determination, the way the other members supported and played with each other, and the genuine smiles on everyone's faces…us, our members and the fans, alike. It's like a warm reminder of why we're all still here, doing what we’re doing."

 

Teukie's smile turned soft, his gaze fixed on Heechul. "Yeah, you're right. It's those little moments that make it all really worth it."

 

Heechul nodded, a contented sigh escaping his lips. "And that selca we took, the one with you and me leaning in close... Let's just say it's causing quite the stir."

 

Teukie chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "Ah, the TeukChul shippers are really going to have a field day with that one, huh?”

 

Heechul's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Oh, they already are. But you know what? I think they're really just so happy to have some new material to work with after the TeukChul drought or our so-called divorce era.”

 

Teukie laughed heartily. "Aigoo, you never fail to keep things interesting, Chul. You really do keep tabs about those huh? And I know that you keep on teasing them about that too."

 

Heechul winked playfully. "But of course, it’s about us afterall, one of the best ships ever!!! Plus, that’s what I do best, Teukie and admit it you love for me it.” as he cackled. 

 

Teukie just laughed, shaking his head. "Well, at least we're giving them something to talk about and be really excited about."

 

Heechul nodded happily as he leaned further on to him and shifted his attention back to his phone to check his bubble app again: "Teukie, you have to listen to this one! 'Heechul-oppa, you're an absolute angel for sharing these precious moments with us. Thank you for thinking of us ELFs who were stuck on the other side of the screen and the world!'"

 

Leeteuk chuckled warmly, the genuine appreciation from the fans clearly touching his heart. "They really do adore and miss you, Heechul."

 

Heechul just smiled, feeling a bit shy and touched, as he continued scrolling through his phone. "Oh, and look at this one: 'The TeukChul selca has cured all my woes! I can die happy now!'"

 

Leeteuk burst into a hearty laughter, playfully shaking his head as he fluff Heechul’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter