We carry on, but on what motivation?

Bed&Breakfast
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Stay - Post Malone)

 

It's true
That all that you know is all that you are
You said that it's all that you want and more

 

Sana and Dahyun found themselves in a somber silence within the intimate confines of their shared bed.

The lyrics of the song played softly in the background, almost as if they were narrating the turmoil in their hearts.

 

Sana sighed, her voice tinged with frustration. "You know what, Dahyun? All you know seems to be all you care about. And honestly, it's not what I signed up for."

 


off and pour another drink
And tell me what you think
 

 

Dahyun ran a hand through her hair, avoiding Sana's gaze. "Yeah, well, maybe what I thought I wanted ain't what I actually need. This, us... it's not what it used to be."

 

The tension was palpable, and Sana's eyes welled up with tears. "Why can't you just talk to me, Dahyun? I'm sick of us pretending everything's fine when it's clearly falling apart."

 

 

You know that I'm too drunk to talk right now

 

 

Dahyun looked like she was struggling to find the right words. "I'm drowning in my own thoughts, Sana. Every time we try to fix things, it's like we're just digging ourselves deeper. I'm scared, Sana. Scared that the more we try, the more we'll end up hurting each other. I can't stand the thought of causing you any more pain."

 

A tear escaped from Sana's eye, trailing down her cheek. "Dahyun, you're already hurting me by keeping your distance. Don't you see? Not talking, not facing this... it's tearing us apart."

 

 

You put your cigarette out on my face
So beautiful, please, woman

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter