FIN

Harmony of Love Symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The life of Kim Dahyun is a perfectly structured symphony, orchestrated by the harmony of books, lectures, and the comfort of solitude. As a diligent student, her days are entwined within the world of the university library, with the scent of paper and stacks of books welcoming her every step. The dim glow of reading lamps, the gentle sound of turning pages, and the aura of tranquility enveloping the room, all become part of the rhythm of her life.

 

Dahyun is a soul truly immersed in the passion of learning. She explores the realms of knowledge like an indefatigable explorer, making books her steadfast companions on her intellectual journey. Amidst the towering bookshelves, she feels as if she's walking through endless corridors of knowledge, delving into the depths of thoughts penned by scholars of the past.

 

However, beneath her seemingly perfect balance, there is a subtle emptiness creeping in Dahyun's heart. Her highly organized life, bound by routines, keeps her interactions with the outside world limited. She senses that something is missing, something beyond the words of the textbooks she diligently studies.

 

Continuing her studies at her favorite corner table in the library, Dahyun observes the passing nature of humanity. She often sees her friends chatting and laughing, engaging in conversations that might seem trivial to her. Despite feeling a twinge of envy at their openness, she is fearful of stepping out of her comfort zone.

 

Then, one day, Dahyun's life takes an unexpected turn. It is the first day of a new semester, and the library is filled with the energy and enthusiasm of returning students. Amidst the bustling atmosphere, a figure captivates everyone's attention with confidence.

 

Sana's infectious laughter echoes through the quiet library corridors. Dahyun looks up from her notes, curiosity piqued by the source of the enchanting sound. And there stands Sana, surrounded by an admirer, exuding charisma.

 

Minatozaki Sana, a well-known figure in the university, arrives like a breath of fresh air. Sana is a popular star among the students, surrounded by friends and a warm smile that hypnotizes anyone who dares to look. She possesses a natural charisma that fills the room with enthusiasm and joy.

 

Dahyun can't help but have her gaze drawn to Sana. For her, Sana is the embodiment of the freedom and joy she has admired from afar.

 

"Isn't Sana truly capturing the attention of so many people?" Dahyun murmurs to herself with a small smile, her gentle gaze fixed on Sana as she talks with a group of friends at one of the library tables. The girl exudes a natural charm that makes it hard for Dahyun not to notice.

 

But when their eyes meet, Dahyun quickly lowers her head, feeling like an intruder in the popular world that Sana inhabits. A blush tinges Dahyun's cheeks, and her heart races like an erratic musical instrument.

 

"Did she see me staring at her?" Dahyun whispers softly to herself, regulating her suddenly uneven breath. Although she longs to continue watching Sana, nervousness takes hold of her.

 

.

.

 

On the other end of the spectrum, Minatozaki Sana illuminates the entire university campus with her cheerfulness and radiance. She is a twinkling star amidst the crowd, capable of capturing the attention of anyone who crosses her path. Every step she takes is a mesmerizing dance, every smile an irresistible charm. Sana is the embodiment of popularity, thriving amidst cheers, laughter, and admiring gazes.

 

Every morning, the campus awakens with renewed spirit as Sana steps into it. Her bright countenance and the happiness she carries with her inspire many to face the day with optimism. She converses with everyone, from old friends to strangers, with attentiveness and a warm smile. Every word she speaks feels like a song of joy, and soon enough, smiles grace the faces of anyone she engages with.

 

Sana fills her days with social events and parties, exploring the university's social scene with explosive enthusiasm. She becomes the center of attention at every gathering, freezing time with her unparalleled charm. Every room she enters turns into her own stage, where she dances and invites everyone to join in.

 

However, behind the spotlight's glow, there is a deeper side to Sana. When night falls and silence blankets the bustling campus, Sana sometimes feels alone. She crafts smiles and laughter for the outside world, but in her heart, there is an emptiness that needs filling. She longs for moments of peace, opportunities to reflect and truly connect with herself.

 

Mina gazes at Sana with deep concern, gently blinking as she realizes that there is something Sana wants to convey. "You know, Sana, I can see the depth in your eyes. There are times when you appear so cheerful on the surface, but I can sense that there's something deeper that you're hiding."

 

Sana offers a bittersweet smile. "Mina, you always read my mind. Sometimes, I feel like I have to be the cheerful and energetic Sana all the time because that's what others expect of me. But honestly, there are moments when I just want to be quiet, without the pressure to always be the entertaining one."

 

Mina draws closer to Sana, embracing her gently. "Sana, you know, being yourself is never wrong. We're all human, with diverse feelings. And you don't always have to hide the deeper parts of yourself. In fact, that's what makes you special."

 

Sana feels her heart touched by Mina's words. "Thank you, Mina. You've always been the understanding and supportive friend."

 

Mina offers a warm smile. "Of course, Sana. We support each other and we're here for one another, no matter what. And remember, sometimes introspection and facing yourself are important. You can find peace in moments like those."

 

Sana nods, feeling relieved to have someone like Mina in her life who is always ready to listen and understand. In the stillness of the night, the two of them contemplate, feeling truly connected to each other's feelings and thoughts, strengthening their unbreakable bond of friendship.

 

.

.

 

Days turned into weeks, and Dahyun found herself stealing glances at Sana whenever she could. She watched from afar as Sana effortlessly navigated social situations, her magnetic presence drawing everyone towards her. Dahyun admired Sana's confidence and wondered what it felt like to share even a fraction of Sana's social spirit.

 

Unintentionally, Dahyun's eyes met Sana's in the room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter