Pain is Inevitable

My Heart Aches for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were days where Dahyun and Momo couldn't get enough of each other like today. They were constantly near each other, like two magnets; always hugging, holding hands, staring at each other, it was like they were each others addiction.

"I have to get class, I'll see you later." Dahyun kisses Momo's cheek. The japanses smiles at her as she watches her girlfriend walk away.

"Whipped" Jeongyeon snorts and gets smacked in the arm by Nayeon. "Shut up Jeong you're whipped for me"

"Oh please" Jeongyeon rolls her eyes, but reaches under the table to intertwine their hands.

--

Dahyun packs her bag as her musical appreciation class has ended, and as usual Momo waits for outside. Dahyun smiles to herself; they had planned a movie day- stay home and cuddle. She was already getting giddy thinking about it.

As she exits her class, she sees her girlfriend chatting with this girl she's never seen. The girl was very pretty... and very touchy. The Korean furrowed her eyebrows. She wasn't the type to get jealous, she was very calm but confident in her lover. Momo was the one who got jealous.

But watching them converse, it looked like the girl was flirting with Momo and her girlfriend seemed dense towards the advances.

Dahyun felt herself grow hot, she wanted to march up and take Momo away, but she knew she needed to cool down. Momo still hadn't noticed the time. To keep herself level- headed, she walked away towards the library. She knew Momo meant no harm, but right now she felt hurt.

--

Momo looked at the watch and realized that Dahyun's class ended 10 minutes ago. She looks through the crowd to look for her, but couldn't find her. She frowns.

"Sorry, I have to go." She tells Hyuna. She had never talked to her, but the girl sparked a conversation out of nowhere.

"Oh okay, are you busy later? I thought maybe we could hang out?" Hyuna smirks at Momo. The japanese knew the girl was flirting, she was just trying to be kind and wait for her girlfriend. She was very loyal to her Dahyunnie.

"No thanks, I have a girlfriend." Momo smirks back. "Too bad Momo... I thought we would hit it off." She inches slowly towards Momo, putting her hand on her chest.

"Like I said. No. Thanks." She takes the girl's hand off of her and turns away.

She reaches in her pocket for her phone and calls her girlfriend.

"Hello"

"Hi baby. Where are you?"

"Sorry Momoring, I'm in the library. I saw you talking to someone and I didn't want to bother you." Dahyun explains.

"It alright my love. I'm on my way"

She hangs up. She feels like something is wrong with her Dubu, but will let it go for now.

--

Dahyun felt like an idiot. She cannot believe she got upset, she was mellow and chill. Now she was trying to cool down before her girlfriend found her. Staring at the shelf filled with books, she looks through them to keep her mind at ease. Dahyun enjoyed reading and wanted a new novel to enjoy in her free time.

Momo makes her way towards the library, and finds her girlfriend looking at some novels in the back corner of the place. She slinks up behind her, wrapping her arms around her.

The moment dahyun felt tone arms around her waist and the familiar vanilla scent, she smiled and melted into the body behind her. 

"I've missed you dahyunnie" Momo whispers into her ear, nosing her neck. The korean leans her head back onto Momo's shoulder, giving her access towards her neck where she places a few kisses. She turns around to wrap her arms around the japanese's neck.

"Hi" Dahyun says quietly with soft eyes.

"Hi" Momo lets out a breath and leans her forehead onto dahyun's. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am now." The monolided closed her eyes and let herself be in her lover's arms.

"What book are you looking for?"

"'Beneath a Scarlet Sky'. It takes place during World War 2, but in Italy and incorporates a love story. Chaeyoung said it was good. I did some research and it is based on a true story of a forgotten hero in Italy named 'Pino Lella'" Dahyun explains while playing with the strings of Momo's hoodie and the japanese thinks she's adorable. She grabs her Dubu's chin and leans in for a soft kiss. 

"Lets go find that book and go home my love."

--

An image flashed of Momo and that girl kissing... passionately. Momo's hands gripping her waist, getting a taste of that girl. Her arms were around her girlfriend's neck, a hand in her hair to keep her close. Dahyun felt like she couldn't breathe.

When they seperated, Momo looked at her and smirked, like she wanted Dahyun to find out. And went back to making out with her.

Dahyun's heart shattered to pieces. She felt like she was suffocating. Her fists were clench, her eyes trying to hold back tears, but she felt like she was falling into a black hole that was never ending and momo was watching her plummet.

Dahyun's eyes snapped open and she gasped. She was breathing heavily and sweating. Her eyes pricked with tears and the pain in her chest wouldn't stop, but there was a weight holding her down.

She looked down, and there she was... her Momoring. Her girlfriend was asleep, head on her chest with slightly open with a bit of drool, her eyelids flickering rapidly. The japanse was a heavy sleeper, it took a lot of strength to wake her up in the mornings. Although she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter