Caught!

One Fine Spring Day

“Aigoo, Yuki’s homeroom teacher just called, it seems that the parents of the two brats Yuki had a fight with filed a complaint, so one of us has to go and settle things at school.” Young Saeng told Yesung, who had just finished putting Yuki to sleep, as he entered the living room.

“What exactly happened this afternoon anyway? I never got around to hearing the whole story because there was dinner, then we took turns tutoring and putting Yuki to sleep.” Yesung asked as Young Saeng poured him some tea.

“Well she told me that her classmates Taeyeon and Jessica said that our family, because it has two fathers, is weird so she got angry and punched the girls.” Young Saeng replied.

“Maybe it’s my entire fault; I mean I entered your lives after all...If only I wasn’t here then you being a single father to Yuki wouldn’t be so criticized compared to how things are for her now.” Yesung said, covering his face with his hands in frustration.

“How is it your fault, Yesung? You’ve been nothing but a wonderful father to Yuki, not to mention the best, most loving partner to me in the four years you’ve been with us!” Young Saeng argued. “And sure enough, if Yuki only had me for her family, she wouldn’t be criticized for having two fathers but she would be bullied for things such as being unloved and left by her mother! She’ll suffer all the same, but look at her now, she’s that brave of a child because you taught her to stand up for herself and so much more. You loved her as your own, that’s why Yuki grew up to be a well-rounded child...”

“...no matter how much a brat she could be sometimes because you’ve spoiled her too much.” Yesung finished for him.

“Nu-uh, you’re guilty of spoiling her all the same!” Young Saeng insisted. They looked at each other briefly before ending with fits of laughter.

“Anyway, who’ll be going tomorrow for the parent teacher meeting?” Young Saeng asked. “It’ll be in the morning at nine o’clock.”

“Well, how about we both attend?” Yesung suggested as he laid his pet turtle Ddangkkoma on his lap.  “That is, if you don’t have anything scheduled in the morning, my recording session with SJ-KRY won’t be until late in the afternoon so I’m free.”

“I have an appointment at 10 o’clock but...hmm, hold on I’ll call him to ask if I could have it moved.” Young Saeng pondered for a moment before pulling out his phone and quickly pressed number 5 on speed dial.

“Hyun Joong speaking, yes?” the man on the other line spoke.

“Ah! Leader! It’s me Saengie!” Young Saeng quickly said.

“Hmm? What is it?”

“Oh it’s about our appointment tomorrow at 10 o’clock, would it be alright to move it? You see, we have a meeting tomorrow at Yuki’s school and it’s at 9 in the morning so I’m not sure how long it would be and I might be late and so---.”

“Ne, I understand, I understand.” Hyun Joong cut him off. “How about we have it on Sunday, same time instead?” he suggested.

“Thank you hyung!” Young Saeng said enthusiastically. “By the way, that loud boisterous laughter I keep hearing in the background, by any chance would that be Jungmin?” After all, I don’t think Hyun Joong-hyung would have any other guests besides Jungmin who would keep on cracking and laughing at his own carrot jokes. He thought.

“Yeah, you want to talk to him?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Yes please.”

“This is the handsome Jungmin speaking, how may I help you?”

“Jungmin-ah, are you busy tomorrow morning?”

“Young Saeng-hyung! Yes I’m free but, oh my! Don’t tell me you’re asking me out on a date!” Jungmin said in a flirtatious falsetto voice. “You know that even though I’m single, I’m straight and aren’t you already with Yesung-hyung? But still you---.”

“Date?” Yesung mouthed at Young Saeng, almost glaring. Yes Jungmin and Young Saeng have been best friends since their trainee days and sometimes their closeness just about made him jealous. After all, I’ve seen best friends become lovers. He thought to himself as his friends Donghae and Eunhyuk came to mind.

“Oh shut up Jungmin! I wasn’t asking you out on a date.” Young Saeng practically shouted at his phone, he was both irked and worried seeing as Yesung was shooting him glares, while he could hear his Hyun Joong-hyung laughing in the background as Jungmin babbled on. “I was just going to ask if you could please babysit Yuki for me tomorrow morning since me and Yesung have to attend a meeting tomorrow at Yuki’s school.”

“Ohhh...how come? Did Yuki-ah get in trouble?” Jungmin asked.

“Yeah, sorta...You know our family situation right? Anyway, I’ll explain it all when I meet up with you and the guys.” Young Saeng shrugged, he was too tired to explain everything to Jungmin over the phone that night knowing full well that Jungmin would ask and ask and ask questions. “So, could you babysit for me?”

“Yep, just drop her off at my place tomorrow.” Jungmin replied. He didn’t ask much for now about the situation since he already had a vague idea about why Yuki would be in trouble regarding her family. After all, it’s uncommon for two men to be in a relationship and raise a daughter at that.

Thankfully though, his Young Saeng-hyung’s career wasn’t that affected when the news broke out that he was in a relationship with SUPER JUNIOR’s Yesung. The fans probably took that better compared to the time when Young Saeng’s marriage with that woman came out; SS501 had ended the promotions for their 15th single then, and the member count for their official fan club dropped drastically, particularly for the Young Saeng biased ones. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why noona left...the backlash of  hyung’s fans were probably too much for her.

“Yah Jungmin, still there?” Young Saeng probed.

“Ah sorry hyung, I spaced out.” Jungmin said apologetically.

“Oh, just don’t space out while babysitting tomorrow okay?” Young Saeng said sternly. “Oh, and DO NOT dress her up like a rabbit and if you’ll give her snacks...uhh, should I pack her lunch instead?”

“Ah no no, it’s alright! I promise I won’t dress her up like a rabbit and I’ll give her other snacks besides carrot-based ones.” Jungmin replied. “But didn’t Yuki say she liked that carrot cake that---.”

“JUNGMIN!” Young Saeng roared.

“Okay, okay I understand!”

“Thanks again Jungmin, oh and I’m hanging up now...Leader must want his phone back.” Young Saeng finished sweetly before he hung up.

“Phew! There, I’m clear of appointments and we have a babysitter for Yuki!” Young Saeng said, smiling, as he plopped down beside Yesung on the couch. “And you, I saw your jealous face earlier.” He exclaimed suddenly, one hand on his waist as he used his other hand to poke Yesung on the cheek. “You know how Jungmin is, he loves being silly and joking around, but he’s straight and just my best friend!”

“I know, I know...I’m sorry.” Yesung answered contritely and was about to hug Young Saeng when he was pushed away.

“What now?” Yesung asked in annoyance.

“Ddangkkoma.” Young Saeng said simply.

“Oh, okay wait right there, I’ll return Ddangkkoma to his cage and be back soon.” Yesung said and gave Young Saeng a quick peck on the lips before getting up from the couch.

He practically sprinted to return Ddangkkoma and back, so he returned right away. “Where were we?” he smirked as he gently pushed down Young Saeng on the couch.

“Oh, I don’t know...how about you show me to make me remember?” Young Saeng said seductively as he tugged on Yesung’s collar.

Yesung swiftly claimed Young Saeng’s lips and savoured the taste briefly, and then he began to trace butterfly kisses along Young Saeng’s jawline.

“Yah stop teasing me!” Young Saeng groaned as he held Yesung’s face with one hand while the other hand cupped his .

“Oh sh—.” Yesung grunted, he could feel his pants getting tighter around the crotch area. “Should we move to the bedroom? Yuki might wake up you know.” He said in between kisses.

“Ah no no, she’s a deep sleeper remember?” Young Saeng said as he fumbled to unbuckle their belts. He was about to grab Yesung’s junior when their daughter suddenly passed by, headed towards the kitchen. “Oh Yuki’s awake!”

“I told you so!” Yesung asserted as they both hurried to pull up their pants and make themselves presentable.

“Why are you still up sweetie?” Young Saeng asked his daughter while Yesung went to get himself a glass of cold water.

“Oh, I just wanted a glass of warm milk, Daddy. You and appa can go back and do stuff again, it’s alright since I’m going back to sleep after this.” Yuki replied nonchalantly.

Yesung nearly choked on his water, “Wait, what? H-how do you know it was and that---.”

Young Saeng hit him at the back of the head before quickly turning back to face their daughter. “Ah, what Appa meant was that what we were doing earlier was...”

“Almost ,” Yuki again replied casually, “which is done by two people who are in love and such.”

Young Saeng was appalled. He knew kids these days know more than they should for their age but his dear daughter is merely six! How on earth did she learn all that stuff? “H-how did you...who taught you all this?” he stammered.

“I read all about it from the fanfics I saw on Cha Mae-unni’s e-mail.”  

“I told you we’d be in trouble with Yuki’s excessive curiosity and precociousness for her age, sooner or later.” Yesung whispered, still reddened from having been caught by their daughter almost doing it, earlier.

“Am I in trouble?” Yuki asked and looked up at the two embarrassed adults.

“Ah no, no, but next time don’t read other people’s e-mails without permission okay?”

“But daddy, the update on that EunHae fic I was reading will be next week!”

“No means no, and since you’re finished with your milk, go back to sleep or you will be in trouble.” Young Saeng said strictly.

“Aww, yes daddy.” Yuki answered as she went back to her room, pouting all the way.

“Aigoo, remind me to have a talk with Cha Mae on Monday with regards to the times I ask her to babysit Yuki at the office.” Young Saeng said and raised a hand to his throbbing temples.

“Haha yes, yes. Let’s go to bed now shall we? I’m sure we’ll have more headaches tomorrow as well.” Yesung replied, and chuckled lightly.

----------------